Curvage needs more moderators

S77

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Looks like we are falling behind on the moderation tasks again. In an effort to help keep Curvage beautiful, well functioning and safe we are looking  for moderation help. 

If you think you can help, please apply to me via PM and be sure to explain why you are right for the position.

Thank you

• 1 year later...

And.... once again.... 

I just spent all morning straightening out nonsense. We are growing and as a result so are th moderation requirements.

In an effort to help keep Curvage beautiful, well functioning and safe we are looking  for moderation help. 

If you think you can help, please apply to me via PM and be sure to explain why you are right for the position.

Thank you

• 1 year later...

It's been almost 2 years but here we are again with an opening.

We are looking for another moderator. 

If you think you're right for the opportunity then ..

Please send your application to me.  Apply to me via PM and be sure to explain why you are right for the position along with your other qualifications.

If you think you can help, we look forward to welcoming you to our family.

Thank you

EDIT: should maybe preface this a bit since we are getting a lot of the same questions.

In order to provide a bit more color to the opportunity: There will be a chance to learn more upon approval but the full details would be out of scope for this short note. However to summarize here are some of the things we need help with.

• Dealing with reports. Users report things they see as issues or violations and moderators handle
  • Approving Clips in the clip store.
  • Finding violations to the rules and moderating.
  • Organizing and cleaning up the forum. (and greater site)

Thank you

You will not be a paid employee and you will not be required to work a specific schedule. It's on a volunteer basis whenever you have time.  but that's not to say there aren't perks to joining our team. Our Team is rich with history. Our mod team truly is like a family and we are looking for someone who is level headed, and who loves this community to join our family!

I would be willing to be a part time moderator. I used to run a message board for a group of friends in high school ( though the scope is not quite as large as this I think our max membership was around 100 people) and feel confident in my ability to be discerning about appropriate content. I don’t know how many moderators you are looking for, but if you need someone part time I would be willing to help out.

thank you for your consideration and the hard work you put in to keep this forum alive.

Mishimo