Anonymous College Gainer - Gain Challenges

potluck

her name is Anonymous College Gainer, but she doesnt really gain, just pushes her stomach out, always staying around the same weight, shes been around for years!  And she still looks the same lol!!!  I remember when she did a "VIP Weight Gain Challenge"  Everyone paid $100-$150 to gain access to a crappy VIP site where she claimed she would drink a coldstone milkshake once a day with the money she received.... HAHA what a joke!!  Updates were very seldom, she went on vacation for 30 out of the 90 day weight gain challenge, and never once did she put on a single pound, that was last year, and she looks exactly the same today.  Don't let her scam you!

Guest stang0909

her name is Anonymous College Gainer, but she doesnt really gain, just pushes her stomach out, always staying around the same weight, shes been around for years!  And she still looks the same lol!!!  I remember when she did a "VIP Weight Gain Challenge"  Everyone paid $100-$150 to gain access to a crappy VIP site where she claimed she would drink a coldstone milkshake once a day with the money she received.... HAHA what a joke!!  Updates were very seldom, she went on vacation for 30 out of the 90 day weight gain challenge, and never once did she put on a single pound, that was last year, and she looks exactly the same today.  Don't let her scam you!

Potluck. I'm assuming you were one of the people disappointed with last summers challenge. I for one was as well. But obviously you can see she has gained substantially since 2008. Can you not? This year will be different I can assure you. If you still choose to not follow any paid content she makes in the future, you can still enjoy her. Being that she is one of the few who still makes free content that's worth a darn. Unlike the most popular gainers. So please, let us enjoy her and her company in peace. :-)

Guest stang0909

I completely agree with the creation of this thread :) her gain is really nice. The question is though, has she actually been around on the internet recently to give us any indication that she's actually gonna gain some more weight???

There certainly is. I've been hands on with her in designing the strategy for her next gain. But she mentions it on her twitter, formspring, and MySpace.

Links to those sites are listed on her website. Www.collegegainer.com

Guest stang0909

She looks way better now *___*

She certainly does. And her current goal for the future is 180. Can you imagine HER at 180!?

I, for one, can not wait for that. How about you guys? What weight would you imagine her as "perfect"?

Guest FrankToo

There certainly is. I've been hands on with her in designing the strategy for her next gain. But she mentions it on her twitter, formspring, and MySpace.

XD Nobody uses myspace any more lmao

Guest FrankToo

should have said this before in my other reply: just for clarification is she going to be doing more projects like the milkshake challenge where you haveto pay or is she doing free stuff? 

Guest stang0909

She will detail the plan in a blog in a few days. This plan is fairly expensive... I know first hand. But I do not yet know how much or if you will have to pay. But it will require some infusion of funds. And secondly, she uses MySpace cause it is obscure. Less likely to be discovered by family and friends.  ;D

As a vip who donated last year, i wasnt upset i to talked with her certain times. People she does alot of work for her classes, last year after the offical challenge was over she just couldnt keep up the calorie intake that was required to maintain her weight. She had a better source of income over this summer, though the downside she had to walk to her job everyday.

Also if you look a few threads down, she is now part o the curvage community...but with all the negtivity i have seen from time to time she probably wont stay long.

Guest stang0909

As a vip who donated last year, i wasnt upset i to talked with her certain times. People she does alot of work for her classes, last year after the offical challenge was over she just couldnt keep up the calorie intake that was required to maintain her weight. She had a better source of income over this summer, though the downside she had to walk to her job everyday.

Also if you look a few threads down, she is now part o the curvage community...but with all the negtivity i have seen from time to time she probably wont stay long.

Its people like you vash that keep her going. You have to be understanding. Some people just expected ti much.

But as someone who speaks to her a few times a week, I can assure you that she will not be leaving for a long time. :-)

Its people like you vash that keep her going. You have to be understanding. Some people just expected ti much.

But as someone who speaks to her a few times a week, I can assure you that she will not be leaving for a long time. :-)

Yeah i may never be able to pledge financial support again, i offer what i could i even offered my serveces as a editor in digital media, and keeping an eye out for threats.

I donated to the site last year, too. I knew she probably wouldn't be able to keep up at the rate that she started, but she more than made up for it with continual posts past the original end date.

With that said, damn! I forgot how skinny she used to be!

Guest stang0909

I donated to the site last year, too. I knew she probably wouldn't be able to keep up at the rate that she started, but she more than made up for it with continual posts past the original end date.

With that said, damn! I forgot how skinny she used to be!

:thumbsup:

Guest Smithsonius

Potluck. I'm assuming you were one of the people disappointed with last summers challenge. I for one was as well. But obviously you can see she has gained substantially since 2008. Can you not? This year will be different I can assure you. If you still choose to not follow any paid content she makes in the future, you can still enjoy her. Being that she is one of the few who still makes free content that's worth a darn. Unlike the most popular gainers. So please, let us enjoy her and her company in peace. :-)

ACG's gain is indeed very good. But if you're going to start advertising a new business model, like the challenge he mentioned then it is only fair that people are aware of the issues that pervaded the last project.

After all a significant proportion of business is based on reputation and while you can't necessarily fault her intentions or original gain, it is still a fact that she was given 100's if not 1000's of peoples money in a business transaction then proceeded to mess those people around. She didn't really gain much (If anything) which was the implied purpose, disappeared for a significant period of time on vacation when she was supposed to be doing the project and while she made changes to try and compensate it doesn't change the fact, that as a business venture, it came across as a bit of a scam for the people who invested their money.

I'm sure there were some who were satisfied, but there were a lot of people it seems who were left either feeling scammed, disappointed or both. Nice gain, quite possibly a nice person, but if she's going to enter into business then you have to deal with the fall out of unhappy customers and people. Stuffer31 gets it all the time and provides 'free stuff'.

Just because you assure that this will be different doesn't mean it will and people deserve to know what they are potentially going to get themselves involved in if they invest. If you're going to use the thread to help advertise, you can hardly complain when people bring up what happened before.

Guest stang0909

shouldn't this post be technically placed in the pay site section?

Well, all I meant by this thread was to give her recognition. She's a great gainer that's underloved.lol But it was just people who were upset at her last challenge that made it about that. They should leave it off this post. Cherries has her thread. And a paysite.  ACG hasn't even made the official announcement so no. It belongs here.

I was/am a VIP.  I'm very interested to see what this new "experiment" is, since the last one more or less failed. I've been suspecting that she has a naturally high metabolism that resists gaining, and I think the results of the last challenge and its aftermath supports that.  I hope she's found a new approach that will work for her.  But I really think the only thing that's going to break her permanently through the 150 wall is pregnancy.  It worked for a friend of mine, who started around 150 and ended up around 225 after having twins.  ACG probably won't be ready for that for some time, of course.