Gaining for my boyfriend

All of this for him! That's serious dedication!

Think you're nearing the end of your progression?

I'm not sure to be honest. I'm gaining then seeing how I look when I get there and if I want to gain more or not. As of right now I would like 20ish more pounds and then I'll go from there when I put on the weight. See how I like it :)

Beautiful pics of a beautiful lady! Thank you so much, Nicole. Your new softness really suits you.

You must have been getting plenty of comments from your friends and family about the weight you're putting on. What do you tell them, I wonder? Did it give you a thrill when people started noticing?

Again, thank you so much for sharing.

Beautiful pics of a beautiful lady! Thank you so much, Nicole. Your new softness really suits you.

You must have been getting plenty of comments from your friends and family about the weight you're putting on. What do you tell them, I wonder? Did it give you a thrill when people started noticing?

Again, thank you so much for sharing.

Well I'm from California and living in new jersey with my bf, we met on a Videogame and I moved here to be with him :) so my family hasent been noticing except for my mom who came to visit. I told her what I was doing and she thought it was "cute" that I was making such a drastic change for someone Iove. But other then that she didn't say much. But she did bring me some of my old clothes I had packed in storage and said "well I guess you won't be needing these anymore" lol

I'm not sure to be honest. I'm gaining then seeing how I look when I get there and if I want to gain more or not. As of right now I would like 20ish more pounds and then I'll go from there when I put on the weight. See how I like it :)

So let's see, you planned to gained twenty pounds, gained seven and still want to gain twenty? SO cute!