Plumpers Paradise

2 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

A lovely wedding, followed by what I'm sure was an awesome honeymoon!

The wedding was incredible but covid almost ruined it. We had a two day honeymoon 💖 FYI-that is not enough time lol. We were supposed to go to a wedding in phillipines in May for our real honeymoon but covid ruined their wedding too 😩😩 looks like we'll have to stay home for now atleast. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Does @Brutenga know how lucky he is to have you all to himself !  😉 Thank YOU for sharing this beautiful update ! 🥰

I hope you guys got a HONEYmoon in by now!  💕💕

I am lucky 😁. You should see her in her new bikini 😍 I can't get enough of that beautiful round rump! 🍑

On 12/29/2020 at 2:25 AM, plumpersparadise said:

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the holidays. It was hard to get a good shot but here's a couple pictures from tonight. Just thought I'd show off my quarantine 15/20 who knows how much I gained lol, but my pants are all stretched to the max. 

PXL_20201229_020845384.jpg

PXL_20201229_020718667.jpg

PXL_20201229_020815857.jpg

PXL_20201229_020702955.jpg

PXL_20201229_020520191.jpg

Didn't notice this when you first posted these amazing pictures but you have grown an incredible set of cankles ! Your lower legs have really taken a lot of weight and your bum has really grown a load of cellulite on it. Do the bigger and chunky legs pose any challenges for you Rachel?  Best wishes, Sam x

Rachael, Somehow, I've missed following your thread. I just went through the whole thing. I think it's the best documented weight gain ever. And you are such a beautiful woman and have become even more so now. Thank you for sharing your story and absolutely gorgeous body. Your husband is the luckiest man on the planet. Please keep us updated...at least periodically. You're incredible!

• 4 months later...

A wonderful post and update, married life appears to be agreeing with you ! 😳 

You look gorgeous, as usual - that timelessly beautiful face and figure! 🥰 (Even right out of the shower with wet hair !) 😉 

Are you all settled in to where you’re living now ? At least your reflection is still fitting in the mirror! (lol)

On 10/21/2021 at 4:27 PM, cycling1951 said:

A wonderful post and update, married life appears to be agreeing with you ! 😳 

You look gorgeous, as usual - that timelessly beautiful face and figure! 🥰 (Even right out of the shower with wet hair !) 😉 

Are you all settled in to where you’re living now ? At least your reflection is still fitting in the mirror! (lol)

That's very nice of you to say! Thank you! Yea we are all settled in. It's a miracle I didn't loose weight with all the housework we have to do. But the husband does make sure I'm always fed lol.