Plumpers Paradise

Welcome back “PP”!!!  Can’t believe you’re back after all this time!  I last saw you in 2016, you were amazing then, and you look so amazing now. Yes I do like the plumper YOU!! 😊 Such a beautiful and confident woman now! Thanks for taking the time to update us.
   I’m assuming you and @Brutenga are still a couple? I hope so, your relationship that came across from your posts was what separated this thread from all others❤️ I hope life will allow you to post more frequently.  👍

4 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Welcome back “PP”!!!  Can’t believe you’re back after all this time!  I last saw you in 2016, you were amazing then, and you look so amazing now. Yes I do like the plumper YOU!! 😊 Such a beautiful and confident woman now! Thanks for taking the time to update us.
   I’m assuming you and @Brutenga are still a couple? I hope so, your relationship that came across from your posts was what separated this thread from all others❤️ I hope life will allow you to post more frequently.  👍

Lol yes we are still together. Actually getting married finally this summer. Maybe I'll post a couple bridal photos. 👰 Thank you all for the sweet comments. I always loved how this community made me feel so confident. Nice to see it's still a good group. I've been meaning to post for a while now. I will try to be better about posting. 

5 minutes ago, plumpersparadise said:

Lol yes we are still together. Actually getting married finally this summer. Maybe I'll post a couple bridal photos. 👰 Thank you all for the sweet comments. I always loved how this community made me feel so confident. Nice to see it's still a good group. I've been meaning to post for a while now. I will try to be better about posting. 

I'm glad I could help and I look forward to seeing your future posts.

Guest brcyllr
5 hours ago, plumpersparadise said:

Actually getting married finally this summer. Maybe I'll post a couple bridal photos.

Wow!  You'll be a 300+ pound bride!  Beautiful :)

Guest brcyllr

Is the Psalm 99 tat new?  What do the dates mean?  I seem to remember you and your bf are christians, and you liked the book This Present Darkness... I love that book too :) 

And what do you mean by "no more hope for me now"??  Your destiny is to gain and be a fat, loving housewife 😍... full of hope (and food)!

Lol that tattoo is about 16 years old now. As are the tattoos on my ribs, well they are from my 20s. That is a verse my grandmother picked out for me. The dates are loved ones, two of which passed away. Lol that is some superb memory about that book. 

I guess I will be the fat wife cooking up food for brutenga lol 🤷‍♀️

22 hours ago, plumpersparadise said:

Lol that tattoo is about 16 years old now. As are the tattoos on my ribs, well they are from my 20s. That is a verse my grandmother picked out for me. The dates are loved ones, two of which passed away. Lol that is some superb memory about that book. 

I guess I will be the fat wife cooking up food for brutenga lol 🤷‍♀️

Have you both gotten bigger over the years  or just you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...