Rebel Wilson

ludvig966

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Not sure if there's any potential here, or whether it's going to just going to be an unrelenting horror/surrealist fever dream, but in the new film Cats, Rebel Wilson's plays Jennyanydots; an extremely lazy and gluttonous character who has trained a legion of mice and cockroaches to do her bidding. Allegedly (I haven't seen the film, nor do I have any desire to put myself through it) during the climax of her song, she takes off her 'fur-suit' to reveal a halter top underneath and she then proceeds to devour all of her trained underlings in a frenzied eating session.

Again, this really could go one way or the other, it's all down to the execution. Given the reception of the film so far, it's probably going to be completely unappealing and just plain weird, but we won't know until we see it in some shape or form I suppose. Just thought I'd give any Rebel fans a heads up.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Watched that trailer yesterday, and she's like Jonah Hill, IMO: they just look...WRONG when they're super skinny. They almost look sickly. I don't know if it's because we're all so used to seeing them both fat, but seeing them like this doesn't feel right. Also...I honestly think that she's going to have a HARDER time in Hollywood trying to be a skinny actress rather than keeping her niche as a fat one. Skinny bitches are literally lining the streets in Hollywood, and there is definitely a hierarchy of talented, slim actresses who will always be ahead of her for the lead roles in movies. She's not really good enough to compete with the Emma Stones, and the Cate Blanchetts and the Scarlett Johanssons of the world. She was better off being the female Chris Farley, TBH.