Who is this?

Guest Fatchance

Question

Guest Fatchance

I was wondering who this girl was and if she is still active in the community

So I'm guessing she's known around here? I'm also guessing something bad happened by the ratting out mention...

A guy posted candid pictures of his girlfriend's gain, as well as screencaps of texts about her lack of enthusiasm for gaining so much weight, without her knowledge or permission. Someone created a fake Fantasy Feeder profile using the posted pictures. Someone else showed his GF the posts and the thread was deleted soon after with an indication that things ended on a sour note between the poster and his GF.

I don't remember these pictures, and I don't remember her being this big, so something must have either changed her mind into embracing her gain (she's wearing a bikini), she's back together with the creepy BF, or somehow she has another creepy boyfriend.

Guest Fatchance

A guy posted candid pictures of his girlfriend's gain, as well as screencaps of texts about her lack of enthusiasm for gaining so much weight, without her knowledge or permission. Someone created a fake Fantasy Profile using the posted pictures. Someone else showed his GF the posts and the thread was deleted soon after with an indication that things ended on a sour note between the poster and his GF.

I don't remember these pictures, and I don't remember her being this big, so something must have either changed her mind into embracing her gain (she's wearing a bikini), she's back together with the creepy BF, or somehow she has another creepy boyfriend.

Interesting... and unfortunate.  It would be interesting to hear the official ending to this story to know what happened.  She looks to be quite interesting as far as a gain goes

Interesting... and unfortunate.  It would be interesting to hear the official ending to this story to know what happened.  She looks to be quite interesting as far as a gain goes

It was. She was a soccer player that started gaining right before they got together then got pretty chubby by the end of the thread.

Where'd you find these?

Guest Fatchance

It was. She was a soccer player that started gaining right before they got together then got pretty chubby by the end of the thread.

Where'd you find these?

In a random Kik chat.  Someone had said they miss talking to this person and shared the pics but no background other than she was a gainer. 

But that doesn't even sound like the case, it sounds like she just fell victim to lack of exercise and being in the wrong relationship to be in while gaining weight.

Guest Leeds

LuckyDude....why do I get the feeling you know more than you are telling lol? That first pic she is trying on pants that are clearly way too small....which makes no sense. And all the pictures look to be shot at a set angle. And then ironically, you made your account 5 days before you posted... ??? You don't happen to have more do ya :P

Guest Fatchance

LuckyDude....why do I get the feeling you know more than you are telling lol? That first pic she is trying on pants that are clearly way too small....which makes no sense. And all the pictures look to be shot at a set angle. And then ironically, you made your account 5 days before you posted... ??? You don't happen to have more do ya :P?

I don't have any more.  Like I said, there was a kik chat with a feederism group and yea, I created the account to post them and get answers.  I had the pics for awhile just never decided to share them til recently.

Long pink jeans pics are not her. Completely different shape and the hair colour much too light. Also the bedroom is different albeit that is the least convincing arguments.

Where do you see the completely different shape? Sounds like we need detectives.

Guest justvisiting

That totally does look like the "Persian Girlfriend," but I don't remember seeing her quite so fat or posing that deliberately, i.e. her belly spilling out of tight, unbuttoned pants.

What's going on here?!

Guest justvisiting

Did she continue to gain after her thread ended?  I as far as I know, she completely disappeared off the Internet and was never seen again.

Guest sitdown/shutup

I found a youtube video featuring this girl and in the video's description there's a link to download the full set of pictures:

Guest Flash10

Can anyone else get the full set of pics from YouTube to download of her, I can't. This would of been a great weight gain to follow from start to present