I found you!

Guest Wafflestomp

Guest Wafflestomp

Today I saw a college classmate's profile on fantasyfeeder. Not just any classmate, but someone who I've met and talked to a handful of times. I have to admit, a pulse of fear ran down my spine when I realized there is someone else on that website so close to home. I mean, if I stumbled upon his profile on accident (no search, nothin), what are the chances he or anybody else lurking in the shadows has stumbled upon mine? I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw he hasn't been on in close to 2 years, but what about others?

Now, I assume my secret is safe with anyone on that website, because why else would they be on there, but fantasyfeeder is a pretty creepy website as far as it compares to the general public. It's somewhat relieving to see someone I know on there, but still, yikes. I would hate for this to come up in my work life.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Should I reach out to this guy? I mean I'm pretty content with my sexuality as it is, but I can only imagine how nice it must feel to say "damn, look how fat that girl is" or "look how much weight she gained" in a good way with mutual apprecoation.

Guest DawnofBleach

I bet you anything that it will be worth trying. If not, you'll always wonder. I would definitely just try it. What's the worst that could happen? They don't talk to you? How is that different from now?

Give it a shoootttttt!!!

:)

Guest costanza

One time I posted a picture of a girl on here. Later on, met a guy on here from the same area as me and found out we had mutual friends. We would just chit chat about having the same fetish in a manly way, like you had brought up. Nothing homosexual going on there. He had mentioned seeing one of the mutual friends' photos on here a long time ago and asked if it was me who posted it. He also had told the girl about it and told her about morphs I made of her and showed them to her when I had shared those with him in confidentiality. And the mutual friend was someone I had already discussed my fetish with privately in detail. How embarrassing? I said I hadn't posted it.  :thumbsup:

This is a true story.