How do you deal with it?

@OP

I have no solution, but I just wanted to say that I share this conflict. I disagree with people comparing it to skydiving etc. because in essence, being turned on by WG means that you are turned on by something your significant other cannot sustain. You (and I) put our partners under the crazy pressure that we want something they (even if they gave it everything) could never offer us (in a sustainable manner).

And its not just "oh, she gained 20lbs. and it was fun." she is under the pressure to change her appearance, to satisfy us.  Imagine if you were turned on by weight loss. I think most of us would be disgusted by a person asking their partner to loose weight, because we'd find that more attractive. I really have trouble seeing where we (I) are any better.

I don't really think there is a solution (though shunning fat chicks most certainly is not the right solution :-D...)

How I deal with it? I talk about it with my gf. Have we figured out the perfect way to do things? No.