How do you deal with it?

Ok, this being the lifestyle discussion section, let's discuss. I'm a FA, like many of you here. I'm relatively open about it, and don't feel ashamed about what I'm attracted to. But I still have some issues. I've dated girls that ranged from "chubby" up to about 280 lbs. I find a pretty wide range of women attractive. There's been several girls 300, 350, even close to 400 that I would have LOVED to have a chance with. But I didn't pursue. The reason being that although I'm in love with their size, I would feel terrible for it. I'm loving something that is ridiculously unhealthy for them. And don't try to deny it because we all know it's true. Being that big will not keep you in good health as long as being fit. And although watching my girlfriend get bigger and bigger may turn me on, it hurts me at the same time. Once all the "urges" are dealt with and my hormones have calmed, I find myself wondering if doing this to her makes me a bad person. "Feeding" her bad habits. So my question to anyone in the same situation is this:

Have you dealt with this problem?

If so, how?

And anything else you want to weigh in on. I've come to terms with my preferences. I'm hoping you guys can help me enjoy the full range of them.