"Choose Your Own Erotic Adventure"

Cuddles

I recently discovered a website called Infinite Story: http://infinite-story.com/

Remember Choose Your Own Adventure books? This is like that. You can write your own "choose your own adventure" type stories and choose whether or not you allow others to submit new parts of the story. and a rating of "MA" is possible.  ;) Therefore erotic choose your own adventure stories are possible.

Although anyone is free to start their own story there if they wish, I'm starting one called "Choose Your Own Erotic Adventure" that I would welcome submissions to. I'm making it very open-ended/open to all genders/kinks/sexual orientations/etc., and I'd welcome any ideas and/or submissions from people here at Curvage.

Here is the link to "Choose Your Own Erotic Adventure" on Infinite Story. I am unsure if the link will work at the moment as I have the story set to private while it gets set up. Also, while it's set to private I think I'd have to give permissions to anyone who would wish to contribute, but if anyone is interested please let me know and give me the username you create on Infinite Story, and I'll get permissions set up for you.

Anyway, link: http://infinite-story.com/story/room.php?id=108375

Guest inowhenitsnotbutter

my username is inowhenitsnotbutter on there and i would love to have a look

my username is inowhenitsnotbutter on there and i would love to have a look

just gave you reading and writing permissions. Thanks for the interest. I don't have much there now other than some initial choices, but feel free to contribute if you want.

My username is Sycis I would love to see this.

I gave you permissions. :)

For anyone interested in contributing, the option of most interest to people here at the moment might be through the following choices:

male, straight, something kinky, "I want to pleasure a big beautiful woman."

I can certainly add more choices if it's requested.

I gave you permissions. :)

For anyone interested in contributing, the option of most interest to people here at the moment might be through the following choices:

male, straight, something kinky, "I want to pleasure a big beautiful woman."

I can certainly add more choices if it's requested.

can I have access? My username is starjawwa

• 4 weeks later...

I gave both of you read and write permissions!

I know there isn't much to the story so far, but no one has submitted any additions yet. Please feel free to add things to the story! Just please keep the general structure that has been established.

To see the storyline I've worked on the most, go through the following choices:

female, straight, something kinky, Let me call you Master, want some plot first

From that you'll see the general structure I'd like to keep: many initial sexual preference choices, and I like the choice of either "jumping straight to the sex" or "some plot first."