What weight do people prefer?

Guest inowhenitsnotbutter

What kind of weight do you prefer?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of weight do you prefer?

• Starter/Pot belly but fairly slim body
    • Chubby all over but still not that fat
    • Very Chubby/Fat
    • Obese
    • All of the above

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Upper end of this (and also more but there was nothing above "obese", which is a medical term).

Yeah seriously, you do realize there are plenty of women with obese BMIs that most of us would consider a size below "very chubby/fat"?

Anyway, my ideal size range is best described as going from Kelly Clarkson at her biggest, to Sofia Rose.

post-0-14513218216828_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513218217623_thumb.jpg

And now for me it's hard to explain mine opinion perfectly, because English isn't my primary language.

For me perfect are girls, who are a little plump or chubby and more perfect are pear-shaped fat girls for example Plump Princess. For me size of butt hasn't got limits, but:

* I don't like too huge bellies. Unfortunately many girls posted here are in apple figure, so their bellies are so huge

* Too huge breasts aren't nice

* I don't like something described as blob or glutton. I would like to have a girl, who is able to move :P

Yeah seriously, you do realize there are plenty of women with obese BMIs that most of us would consider a size below "very chubby/fat"?

Anyway, my ideal size range is best described as going from Kelly Clarkson at her biggest, to Sofia Rose.

Were you bouncing of my own post or was that question directed towards I? :P

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Were you bouncing of my own post or was that question directed towards I? :P

Bouncing.  I quoted you out of agreement; London Andrews, for example is obese by 25 lbs and doesn't have a big belly at all.

Guest inowhenitsnotbutter

ok thanks that is interesting and i will bear that in mind about how there is a better way of saying things than "obese"

I was just interested to ask as I prefer teh top to but there doesn't seem to be as much of it on the site

Bouncing.  I quoted you out of agreement; London Andrews, for example is obese by 25 lbs and doesn't have a big belly at all.

Okeedokee, just checking.

ok thanks that is interesting and i will bear that in mind about how there is a better way of saying things than "obese"

I was just interested to ask as I prefer teh top to but there doesn't seem to be as much of it on the site

Yeah, nothing beats a icture to be honest.

I'm gonna sound really non-committal here but buggrit oop the arse.

As I've got older my range has become far more diverse, when I was younger and a larger myself I definitely preferred what I call "Sexually Plump", never been one for skin and bones there's always needed to be curves and some meat there.  Those these days, I find the notion of size ridiculous, there's certainly an appreciation of  all but the most anorexic body types and this one has been fortunate enough to have been involved with girls from all over the spectrum. 

If pushed, I'm going to go with... mid range. Was it really worth typing that out to reach such a conclusion?

Guest myownway

I would say I prefer female looks from chubby to definitely fat (300 lbs, perhaps 350 lbs tops). preferably pear- or hourglass-shaped, and perfect would be somewhere in between that, that is, hourglass shape but with slightly bigger lower part, thick thighs and calves, and so on. some belly is nice too - just not dominating over the entire figure. and I like it when the weight shows in the face - soft round cheeks, visible double chin - yummy!