Video of bottom heavy Chili

pinback

Question

On the old forum this girl had a thread dedicated to her, and at one point someone posted a video of her up on stage at a concert.  Was wondering if anyone remembered where to find/had this video. At one point i think she had a dedicated page on NorthernGoddess as well . . .

post-7675-14513588136972_thumb.jpg

5 answers to this question

Her name is Karina but she asked me to take her Northern Goddess page down since she didn’t want to share anymore her photos :(. It was a shame, as she is one of the most impressive beauties of the web, and by starting a professional career with BigCuties, BigHotBombshells, MercedesBBW, or even with Manuel Barrancos’ women, she might have gotten one of the most legendary BBW webmodels ::).

Hence, as an act of loyalty towards her I can’t share any of her pictures, however, since the video is not hers but Aventura’s and she just has an appearance in it, here it is :o:

Her name is Karina but she asked me to take her Northern Goddess page down since she didn’t want to share anymore her photos :(

That's a big pity, but I'm not surprised - a big part of guys  turning around BBW goddesses are acting strangely toward them. Not every girl is dreaming about that kind of fame and glorify.