Chanelle Hayes

Tjlw9999

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• 5 weeks later...

Well I reckon she is pregnant there so probably a few months ago. She's an unusual case this lass. Going from obsessively thin to massive in a few years, she has literally doubled her weight. I can't decide if she is a food addict or whether she simply craves the attention and the shock value she creates by becoming so obese in the public eye. Either way she's pretty hot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest The Costco Guy

Damn she’s a large woman, I think hefty is definitely appropriate. I can’t tell if it’s the workouts she does, her body type, or surgery, but she is absolutely massive, she’s built like a linebacker, not just fat.

Guest Vladimir Putin
On 11/10/2017 at 1:55 AM, Tee said:

Latest pics. Some shape for a 29 year old. Quick before shot and here she is now.

That's what British 29 looks like.

On 3/31/2018 at 4:49 AM, The Costco Guy said:

Damn she’s a large woman, I think hefty is definitely appropriate. I can’t tell if it’s the workouts she does, her body type, or surgery, but she is absolutely massive, she’s built like a linebacker, not just fat.

She's probably have those northern viking genetics that make her large and stubby to survive cold weather and all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...