Chanelle Hayes

Tjlw9999

Ha this new found confidence isn't going to last long.  So many women have said that and in a few months started a new diet.  She is still young so she will continue to yo yo diet until her mid to late 30's and even if she has more children.  And gushing over a guy she met on tinder a few months ago isn't going to end well in all likelihood.  I see another "revenge" body story brewing LOL!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest fuckyoufatpigsImouttahere
39 minutes ago, Thetreerollins23 said:

sorry i just feel she's awesome and everyone on curvage deserves to see this video that's my ideal woman right there. 

Thanks for being a jerk. 

Go here, shut up, and be happy.

The above pics are as sexy as hell but I can't help feeling we are being conned about the order of them. She looks as fat here as he does in the lime green bikini and a fair bit slimmer and flatter in the tummy area in the pink bikini in between. I reckon these are old photos and she has had liposuction on her belly (and applied a large amount of fake tan).

chanelle hayes legs June 2016.jpg

I love her thickening legs, and how she gains muscle in her calves and thighs to compensate for the extra heavy load!

nintchdbpict000243397453.jpg

Edited by kirsch
I had not intended to insert these extra photos. It was trial and error (I kept editing so I could upload what I wanted, in the process "testing" multiple files).