your candids section...?

KFD

well I think there is a significant difference between people choosing to post them in an area that isn't specifically defined for them and creating a specific designated area exclusively for candids.

Yes, but either we allow them or we don't, and, as we do, I think it would be a good idea to create a subforum under General Pictures.

I know many people don't approve of candid photos and videos, but they are at least taken in public, so it's not an invasion of privacy.

Yes, but either we allow them or we don't, and, as we do, I think it would be a good idea to create a subforum under General Pictures.

I know many people don't approve of candid photos and videos, but they are at least taken in public, so it's not an invasion of privacy.

Pretty much this.

candids might be rude, but is there anything illegal about them?

I doubt there is anything illegal as plenty of the b roll footage shown on tv news is of candid shots though they typically don't show faceshots.

• 3 weeks later...

oh, i thought the point of the thread was that they currently aren't all in one section but the op thought they should be. my bad.

It's been made after the start of this thread.

Actually it'd be nice to lock this actually. :P