Looking for someone who Loves my Body

bbwinca

Hi all,

I am in my mid-30's and never had a partner who truly enjoyed my body. They have enjoyed parts of me --- my a*s or breasts etc-- but never actually touched me. In my years of dating I have always met men who liked me for being me-- never one who had specifically liked a body like mine.

I say this all because, well, I guess there is some frankness in anonymity. I have not had an unhappy dating life-- not at all-- but I know there is more. I would so love to meet a man who was interested in stimulating me mentally and physically!

A little bit about me. I am a smart, successful and creative woman. Down to earth, loyal and loves to laugh. I don't feel comfortable posting a face picture here but certainly would share one if I ever ended up talking with someone.

This is me. No photoshop, no filter. Just... me.

If there are any men here interested in a woman like me, I'd certainly welcome hearing from you!

As a quick note - I am not interested in chatting with attached or married men. Also, please do not assume that I will be a constant, early source of adult pictures. I will not be.  :)

Thank you!

Guest ANavarr

Wow, u have an attractive body, well proportioned in every way is the way I see it. Shocking to hear you could not find someone who was appreciative of your whole body, because Damn you're fine.

Wow.

As I plus size woman I get trolled all the time.

I didnt imagine that would happen here. I'm not sure what you feel I've photoshopped but...  I truly thought I would be in a "safe" place here.

I contemplated sharing a whole bunch more wearing the exact same thing to show I'm legitimate but, then I reminded myself I don't have anything to prove to anyone.

Not in real life. And certainly not here on a message board. I know what my body looks like. I live with it every day. The pieces I like and, frankly, the pieces I'm self conscious of. Like my stomach. Yup really self conscious of that.

Maybe just a good reminder to me that I should be able to give myself all the support and validation I could want.

Thanks to those who were kind.