Anonymous College Gainer

Guest stang0909

What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?  

4,747 members have voted

1. 1. What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?

• Over 180

• 8 months later...

Wow, fabulous post ! What a magnificent belly! This must be after a huge stuffing but also, there has to be a back story to your growth and weight gain.

Earlier this year, you were disappointed that you were hovering around 185 lbs for the last year or so and really wanted to break that 200lb barrier. So what happened in the last 6 or 8 months that pushed you over 190 and almost to 200? At 199.2 were you super stuffed, and are any of the pics or the video taken at that high water mark? As you have mentioned before, the majority of media sites are “at war” with the FA Community lately, but you are ALWAYS welcome here on Curvage.

Thanks for this post, and I hope you will update again soon! You are looking fabulous - don’t get discouraged, if you did it once you can get back there again! maybe even above 200 next time.  😉😉  All the best to you and your fiancé. It’s great to see you back here...

Guest jarhead78

Welcome back and huge congratulations on getting so close to the big 200!🥰

You’re looking heavenly now, so soft plush and beautifully feminine shaped. 

I look forward to seeing how you look after the festive period 🐷 

Guest zack182134
On 11/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

*prods black rimmed glasses further up nasal bridge* Well actually this is late morning lighting (when I get the best non-flash photo op - cuz I sleep in) and I'm terrible at eating breakfast, so I'd assume I either empty, or after some toast. Maybe the night before I was full but iono, I look pretty darned soft. Its been awhile since I've been properly stuffed. Maybe this weekend I'll show you what I mean  ;)

I don't understand Vore much, although I know what it is. But I do want to make the point that you, yes you forum reader. You are worthy. Its because of this community and its support that I feel like I have a space I can share a certain side of myself that normally gets ignored or bottled up by society. It is a long journey finding self love and confidence and it really helps to have some reassurance in ones sexuality- that you're not alone in how you feel. Really its the models who should be bowing down and offering up to such a wonderful community. If only 100% kept a positive mindset about things. 

_DSC0037.JPG

_DSC0125.JPG

_DSC0142.JPG

_DSC0143.JPG

Glad u back and what an amazing journey u are have and as always u look great and cant wait to see more