Anonymous College Gainer

Guest stang0909

What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?  

4,747 members have voted

1. 1. What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?

• Over 180

On 4/11/2017 at 7:47 PM, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

Hello All!

Its been awhile and well... ya know how it works. 

Currently I've been hovering at 190. I was sick for quite awhile and dropped down to 175, but not for long ;)  . My appetite has been growing lately and my capacity to eat things.

The pictures below are outgrown clothing from February and a new maxi type dress that I LOVE. It hugs my curves perfectly I feel.

Looking great!

Haven't made one of these in a while, but I thought one of the pictures you posted would make for a good before/after comparison:

comparison21.png

13 hours ago, Jam said:

Looking great!

Haven't made one of these in a while, but I thought one of the pictures you posted would make for a good before/after comparison:

Thanks Jam! I love your progressions! =]

Thank to the rest of you too! Its nice to know people find me attractive. The heavier I get, the more and more pressure I feel from those around me. Yet the sexier I feel. So its quite the dilemma. =/ Thank you for reassuring my confidence in my body!

• Moderators
3 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

Thanks Jam! I love your progressions! =] [...]

+1

Disclaimer (:D): Your overall growth is fantastic, your belly looks so sweet and all...buuut: While looking at this special progression, I realised that it's a shame to NOT focus on the tremendous progress your boobs made. I mean, just LOOK AT THEM! :wub:

On 4/12/2017 at 1:22 AM, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

These videos are amazing, and you look so soft and sexy and all, but...your doggos in that first video! They're so cute! :wub:

12 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

Thanks Jam! I love your progressions! =]

Thank to the rest of you too! Its nice to know people find me attractive. The heavier I get, the more and more pressure I feel from those around me. Yet the sexier I feel. So its quite the dilemma. =/ Thank you for reassuring my confidence in my body!

You're very welcome!

Just remember that your body represents your own choices.  Some of that pressure comes from a good place with good intentions in terms of health concerns, but don't let anyone think that you don't have an incredible figure at just about any weight you've been at since you started gaining.  Not everyone is able to retain (and if anything, improve on) their proportions during weight gain as well as you do, as weight tends to accumulate in one area or another depending on the person.  So don't let anyone pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do with your own body (and that goes for pressure you may get to gain weight as well as to lose it).  You should do whatever makes you able to live more happily and more confidently in the long run, as that's ultimately what matters.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

Hello Curvage!

I recently measured/weighed myself. I'm at 188.2 pounds although I feel alot fluffier than usual. My breasts feel swollen and 75% of my wardrobe is almost too tight to wear. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wnuEDGDzUDPEJcVpGNAM6rqP0gFoQPIC17VkvlGhzs8

I have been eating a solid two meals a day plus dessert and snacks averaging about 2,700-3k cal a day. I'm beginning to wake up hungry which is a new thing for me. Usually I'm nauseated in the morning, especially before work. By lunch I'm famished so I bring a big meal with me. Once I get home I snack until late (because its too hot to cook before dark). And I'll either have salad followed by ice cream,  or a big dinner washed down with a glass of cream. So far, this routine seems to keep me satiated.

Alot of people have recommended that I become a Curvage model. Maybe this isn't this place to discuss this, but if any of you have used curvage clips, let me know what you think of the process and whether you think my content would be appropriate for Curvage. Thanks!

My summer schedule is looking to be quite busy, I plan on travelling cross country! Hopefully I will get to share pics of all the tasty things I get to eat while wandering. I'll be sure to record any expansion that takes place ;) . 200 pounds isn't far way. Its really exciting to feel like I can see the finish line up ahead. 

_DSC8377.JPG  439   441.02 kB

_DSC8379.JPG  455   435.93 kB

_DSC8381.JPG  392   370.92 kB

2700-3k cal per day? Your basic metabolic intake must be pretty much below the average.

Also... wow, I'm impressed by your bust growth. :D:o 

Guest darkhotness

Always good to visit cur age and find a new post/update from you.

i totally agree with above. Your basic metabolic rate has to be below average if your daily caloric intake is only between 2.7-3 and u r still gaining.

Regarding becoming acurvage model, I'm not with or against it. Do what ever please you and satisfy your fantasies. We will always support you.

16 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

Hello Curvage!

I recently measured/weighed myself. I'm at 188.2 pounds although I feel alot fluffier than usual. My breasts feel swollen and 75% of my wardrobe is almost too tight to wear.

You sure your breast measurements are still the same? They look absolutely huge in those photos!

Guest Tim10

Wow thanx for sharing acg! Uu look cute as ever. Your shape is breathtaking. I wish us your weight can go a lil up :)

On 7/6/2017 at 5:02 PM, John Smith said:

2700-3k cal per day? Your basic metabolic intake must be pretty much below the average.

Also... wow, I'm impressed by your bust growth. :D:o 

Yes my metabolism seems to be slowing down. I used to be able to eat a large combo, appetizer, plus dessert without gaining any weight during my fast food binging (2009-2012). Lately I eat mostly home cooked meals with lots of butter, cream, and cream cheese (And the occasional gainer shake). It seems to be doing the job nicely ;) .

Someone posted something about how sumo wrestlers gain weight. Something about eating fewer meals a day, later in the day for a month or so, and then switching to 3 months of 6+ meals a day. I find that I also have a more cyclical gain. When its hot (like now) I don't eat much except a big late lunch and a cold dessert before bed. But when the weather changes and gets colder, I become ravenous and require 5 solid feedings a day.

Anyone else have any positive experience with this yo yo-ing? 

17 hours ago, Jam said:

You sure your breast measurements are still the same? They look absolutely huge in those photos!

Yeah I was also surprised! My bras are at their tightest (will need some new ones asap) and they definitely feel fuller. Especially when they are being suckled on. They look so huge in his mouth - its definitely a major turn on seeing how his face continues to shrink into my softness over time. Yet the measuring tape is the same. My conclusion is that measuring breasts with a tape is not the most ideal way of documenting their change. I wonder what a better solution for documenting growth could be... beyond photos/video/measures. Maybe find one of those TSA machines. 

3 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

Yes my metabolism seems to be slowing down. I used to be able to eat a large combo, appetizer, plus dessert without gaining any weight during my fast food binging (2009-2012). Lately I eat mostly home cooked meals with lots of butter, cream, and cream cheese (And the occasional gainer shake). It seems to be doing the job nicely ;) .

Someone posted something about how sumo wrestlers gain weight. Something about eating fewer meals a day, later in the day for a month or so, and then switching to 3 months of 6+ meals a day. I find that I also have a more cyclical gain. When its hot (like now) I don't eat much except a big late lunch and a cold dessert before bed. But when the weather changes and gets colder, I become ravenous and require 5 solid feedings a day.

Anyone else have any positive experience with this yo yo-ing? 

I have a girl friend of mine who has exactly alike : she can roughly snack the littiest thing someday then eating like 3k - even 4~5k cal for six meals and a pkethora of shakes and desserts per day same as she can overreat everyday like that and gaining only 5-10 pounds to nothing the whole semester like she can manage herself to gain the same amount of weight every single couple of days for just belittle, still regarding either her metabolic ambivalence or the period of year. Unfortunately for her (because she unthoughtfully desire getting fat) the littiest flu, weekly-along busy business or period of year and she drop down in one-two weeks from most to absolulety amything she gained.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

[...] Yeah I was also surprised! My bras are at their tightest (will need some new ones asap) and they definitely feel fuller. Especially when they are being suckled on. They look so huge in his mouth - its definitely a major turn on seeing how his face continues to shrink into my softness over time. Yet the measuring tape is the same. My conclusion is that measuring breasts with a tape is not the most ideal way of documenting their change. I wonder what a better solution for documenting growth could be... beyond photos/video/measures. Maybe find one of those TSA machines. 

Measuring with a tape isn't the problem. It is how you measure. Take a look here: http://www.sizemapp.com/en/

You can document a change by taking all these measurements. ;) Just slinging a tape round your bustline can't show a difference e.g. if you gain breast mass in the bottom of your breasts.

3 hours ago, Avatar4711 said:

Measuring with a tape isn't the problem. It is how you measure. Take a look here: http://www.sizemapp.com/en/

You can document a change by taking all these measurements. ;) Just slinging a tape round your bustline can't show a difference e.g. if you gain breast mass in the bottom of your breasts.

So I tried the app out and it claims:

UK SIZE IS: 32H (34h/hh)

YOUR US SIZE IS: 32K

YOUR EU SIZE IS: 70L

32K holy what? I wear a 36DD so I've been wearing way too small a bra for way too long. 

What I measured

Underbust - 31 exhaled and tape tight, 33 exhaled comfortably, 35 inhaled loosely

Bust- 43.5 Standing, 46 leaning over hanging, 42 lying down

• Moderators
16 hours ago, AnonymousCollegeGainer said:

[...] I wear a 36DD so I've been wearing way too small a bra for way too long.

What I measured

Underbust - 31 exhaled and tape tight, 33 exhaled comfortably, 35 inhaled loosely

Bust- 43.5 Standing, 46 leaning over hanging, 42 lying down

No wonder your bras were thight. :D I can't believe you wear a 36DD, this is just so wrong! :lol:

I welcome you to a whole new world of correct sized bras. You will unlock a higher level of understanding the fact why the majority of women wear wrong sized bras by clicking the following links:

http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/

http://www.bratabase.com/

I'm looking forward to seeing you discover that universe. But be warned! It can be an addication, an obsession and a sience of its own.

Happy shopping! ^_^

EDIT:

I'll hope you can document the growth of your breasts better with these measurements - I'm full of excitement! :wub: