Anonymous College Gainer

Guest stang0909

What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?  

4,746 members have voted

1. 1. What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?

• Over 180

Are you meanwhile working as a teacher?

Currently, I'm subbing whenever I can to earn money for future endeavors (something I'm sure I'll tell you all in some time).  So I keep busy. Quick update- I've been eating well the past three days. I know I'm overdue for pictures and stuff. I'll keep this short so I can go do that. =]

Currently, I'm subbing whenever I can to earn money for future endeavors (something I'm sure I'll tell you all in some time).  So I keep busy. Quick update- I've been eating well the past three days. I know I'm overdue for pictures and stuff. I'll keep this short so I can go do that. =]

just hearing you're taking pics / stuff is better than a million updates on any other thread x

Future endeavors, eh?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

=P Future endeavours meaning roadtrips, life experiences and goals. One of my closer "5 year goals" is to build a Tiny Home to live in. Essentially its a modified flatbed trailer with ... a house on it. My design is for a 130 sq. foot living space which relies on solar for electricity and wood for heating. But.. that's getting ahead of myself.

So yeah. I keep busy. Currently, I just learned a lot about Chakras and am trying to figure out how to merge that into my life.

My weight hasn't moved much lately, but I'm trying to keep my calorie intake high. Last night, I had two helpings of rotini with a very meaty sauce (I don't like watery pastas). Dessert was cookies and a drumstick.

I'll have you know that only 3 pies remain in my freezer, of the 12. =] I eat them a half a day, unless the family sneaks a slice. Anyhow, by the end of the week, I've made it a goal to myself to get some pictures done. I know it's been a little while and I know I owe people (Karl) some stuff. Patience is all I can ask. =]

=P Future endeavours meaning roadtrips, life experiences and goals. One of my closer "5 year goals" is to build a Tiny Home to live in. Essentially its a modified flatbed trailer with ... a house on it. My design is for a 130 sq. foot living space which relies on solar for electricity and wood for heating. But.. that's getting ahead of myself.

You mean kinda like this? http://www.viralnova.com/sick-of-divorce/

So yeah. I keep busy. Currently, I just learned a lot about Chakras and am trying to figure out how to merge that into my life.

My weight hasn't moved much lately, but I'm trying to keep my calorie intake high. Last night, I had two helpings of rotini with a very meaty sauce (I don't like watery pastas). Dessert was cookies and a drumstick.

I'll have you know that only 3 pies remain in my freezer, of the 12. =] I eat them a half a day, unless the family sneaks a slice. Anyhow, by the end of the week, I've made it a goal to myself to get some pictures done. I know it's been a little while and I know I owe people (Karl) some stuff. Patience is all I can ask. =]

Cool, I think the concept of tiny homes are neat, but I don't think I could pull it off unless I had a contemporary style cottage right on the beach. Specifically, this one: http://imgur.com/a/xPfsD