What's your upper threshold (if any) where gaining weight isn't sexy anymore?

sharkman873

As a big SSBBW fan my threshold is probably bigger than most, probably around 600 lbs.  I have only found a couple models that I think wouldn't look more attractive if they gained more

For example, I think Beccabae looks much hotter now than she did when she first started modeling, though I've heard quite a few comments saying they liked her better back then.. HERESY!!  >:(

seems to be the general consensus. depends on how they carry their weight and impacted health and/or mobility is definitely a turn off. That being said though I've never experienced a girl thats 300 or more. Not that thats the point of immobility or anything but Its a bit of a fantasy of mine. But hey maybe my gf will make her way there by accident one day  ;):P

Guest flotationmotivation

I would never find a girl attractive who is more than 1500lbs heavy.

You're such a lightweight!  I need at least 2000 lbs.

• 2 weeks later...

It really depends on my mood. I would say on average though probably no more than 225-250, and she would have to be tall. For me it's not so much about outright size as it is about proportions. Big lower body, big arms, relatively flat stomach and small waist. I don't think I've seen any women over ~250lb like that. I also really like strong/athletic women... not like bodybuilders, but more like "farm hand" strong. I definitely find health and mobility sexy. So it's a real balance. But yea 250 is probably my limit, and that would have to be a tall, buxom, voluptuous 250.

• 2 months later...

I'd also say it depends. I've seen women who were gorgeous at 300-400 pounds, and I've seen smaller women who were beautiful at their current weight but probably wouldn't be more attractive if they were heavier.

Mobility and quality of life is definitely an issue. A woman has to be happy in her own skin, and fat doesn't exactly improve the relationship if a woman's weight stops her from doing things she and I would want to do, now does it?

Proportion is also an issue. My personal preference is bustline > hips/butt > waistline, and for most women the waist eclipses the bust before you get to 300 pounds.

My personal limit for myself is 300. I reached 320 at one point. I was 180 at my smallest. Right now I am 285 and I'm 5'6. I am more comfortable being around the 230 mark and I look more proportionate, but I love food and working out sucks. I have lost a few pounds since I started working at a factory though.

Really depends on the woman, of course, but I tend to prefer the "smaller" spectrum of fat women. It's more about proportions to me. I'm also one of those surprisingly few guys here who doesn't like stretch marks and cellulite.