Anne Hathaway

darrenm

• 1 month later...

I cannot honestly imagine her fat. She will gain a little, that's all.

OTOH The Hustle is out, you can download it in tpb. She doesn't seem any thicker, though admittedly I only skimmed the movie and really didn't watch it. The other candidates are Serenity, but googling the movie she seems normal to me. There are pictures of her, if you google modern love hathaway, where she looks huskier, but I am not very good at judging people's weight from pictures like that.

So to recap two movies are already out this year, the Hustle and Serenity (looks a little bit thicker in Serenity pictures there, more sepcifically in the face). She looks a little thicker in Modern Love.

Now if she has gained weight, but not for those pictures but for the upcoming titles, then maybe the gain will be bigger, but I don't really think so.

The upcoming titles, being an untitled Todd Haynes Project, The Last Thing He Wanted and the Witches.

I personally believe that the gain will be either for Modern Love, because it is a tv show about modern relationships, and one of them might be chubbier relationships given the fact that the fat acceptance movement is a modern thing, or the Witches, because according to cliched stupid writers evil people are ugly and ugly people are fat, so it stands to reason she would be somewhat thicker for the film.

Don't really know about the Unttiled one, but in the case of the last thing he wanted, it seems to be about some war thing, so she will probably be slimmer for that one.

Honestly it would be easy if the useless paparazzi that take her pcitures would be a little more journalistic and just asked  her what movie she was gainin for, because that  "i will gain weight," declaration was really old and she seems the same weight to me.

Maybe it is a lie and she didn't intend to gain at all and was just trolling the media.

Finally I will say that the witches will be released in 2020, so it might be a looong wait.

5bfd2ecb33ba5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

From what i understand she was cast in the Barbie movie. Her character was supposed to be chubby and not like the other perfect Barbies. Due to "creative differences" she left the film and was replaced my Margot Robie who will not be gaining weight for the film. 

Guest Hotty2fatty
3 hours ago, oatmeal said:

From what i understand she was cast in the Barbie movie. Her character was supposed to be chubby and not like the other perfect Barbies. Due to "creative differences" she left the film and was replaced my Margot Robie who will not be gaining weight for the film. 

So she’s now put on that weight for no reason. Nice work Anne

Guest The Bitch

Nice mom body, Anne. You can tell Margot Robbie has to work to keep her weight off, so it won't be hard for her to gain for this role. She a,ready did it when she played Tonya Harding.

On 1/14/2014 at 3:25 AM, ILuvThickChicks86 said:

Never liked her. She's just one of those women who you don't get the right vibes from, so you can't like her, and you can't like any character she ever plays either. Just like Anne Heche. Never liked her, and can't get behind her characters either, no matter how good the acting is.

Which is weird because aren't they both lesbians? lol. I'm not sure, I could be completely wrong and not know what I'm talking about, but I thought that for some reason.

you don't know what you're talking about

• 3 weeks later...

I can't help but laugh at this pregnancy. I mean, do you remember when she talked about her"weight gain" for a movie that never existed? She said, "I want to talk about my weight gain because I don't want to deal with the pregnancy rumors." 

I guess she lost another chance to shut her mouth. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...