Anne Hathaway

darrenm

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Uhm? So what?

No dude, you're getting the wrong impression! She used to be thin like a rake. Now she's thin like a rail.

Never liked her. She's just one of those women who you don't get the right vibes from, so you can't like her, and you can't like any character she ever plays either. Just like Anne Heche. Never liked her, and can't get behind her characters either, no matter how good the acting is.

Which is weird because aren't they both lesbians? lol. I'm not sure, I could be completely wrong and not know what I'm talking about, but I thought that for some reason.

Never liked her. She's just one of those women who you don't get the right vibes from, so you can't like her, and you can't like any character she ever plays either. Just like Anne Heche. Never liked her, and can't get behind her characters either, no matter how good the acting is.

Which is weird because aren't they both lesbians? lol. I'm not sure, I could be completely wrong and not know what I'm talking about, but I thought that for some reason.

Anne Hathaway is hetero, at least as far as wikipedia knows.

No, lesbianism has nothing to do with loveability, because Dory.

No I didn't mean that I didn't like them because they were lesbians (I'm totally against bigotry and intolerace, just saying, not preaching). I meant it was a weird coincidence that both actresses I disliked for the same reason both happened to be lesbians...

But it wasn't even true because Apparently Anne Hathaway is hetero, so like I said, I had no idea what I was talking about. Still can't relate to any of her characters. But as far as talent is concerned, I don't think she comes anywhere even close to Anne Heche... but it doesn't matter because i don't like her either. So yeah, there's that.

Guest William Tweed

Only way she'll put on weight is for a movie. So if anyone wants to make a movie about a woman who gains weight we have a shot.

If I was going to finance a movie about a woman gaining weight so I could jack off to it, I wouldn't waste my money by casting Anne Hathaway.

• 1 year later...

She's been curvy before and then lost a lot of weight for a movie role and it's taken a long time for her to gradually gain it back. She's might be headed that way, but she's still pretty skinny, I would love for her to get a little chubby. She's also pretty lacking in muscle tone and gets cellulite on the back of her thighs and butt when she gains.

She's been curvy before and then lost a lot of weight for a movie role and it's taken a long time for her to gradually gain it back. She's might be headed that way, but she's still pretty skinny, I would love for her to get a little chubby. She's also pretty lacking in muscle tone and gets cellulite on the back of her thighs and butt when she gains.

She was cute when her career first started getting hot but I'd be shocked if she got back to that weight, much less get a little chubby.  That woman strikes me as quite self aware of her place as an 'A-Lister' and would do nothing, no matter how trivial, to jeopardize it.  Would very much like to be proven wrong though!

Guest basil

I am just day dreaming about what she would look like in her Catwoman outfit now  :o

(be even better with another 20 pounds  :P)

Love me some Anne Hathaway :thumbsup:

I have always liked her and think she can be quite sexy at times.  I didn't get all of the backlash when she was cast as catwoman.  She is definitely a more naturally curvy woman which probably would probably display more once she has kids.