Kylie Jenner

ello11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Because she's skinny. Look at the forum name  ;)

well, i as well as other people admire her curves even though they aren't the largest. still, they ARE curves which i guess is true to the name, so i don't see the problem? you were probably aware of her and her body type before going into the thread, so why even bother? what people perceive as curvy vary. i don't click on BBW threads and whine about the girls being way too large for my taste, i let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, you should might consider doing the same

well, i as well as other people admire her curves even though they aren't the largest. still, they ARE curves which i guess is true to the name, so i don't see the problem? you were probably aware of her and her body type before going into the thread, so why even bother? what people perceive as curvy vary. i don't click on BBW threads and whine about the girls being way too large for my taste, i let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, you should might consider doing the same

No point in even going down that path.  For some reason a lot of dudes her equate fat with having curves.  It's a losing battle.  Having said that, I actually don't think she is really that curvy and that a lot of what you see is just camera angles and maybe some undergarment assistance.  But hey if you think she is curvy you are entitled to that opinion......

No point in even going down that path.  For some reason a lot of dudes her equate fat with having curves.  It's a losing battle.  Having said that, I actually don't think she is really that curvy and that a lot of what you see is just camera angles and maybe some undergarment assistance.  But hey if you think she is curvy you are entitled to that opinion......

i don't like her professional shoots or pictures from the red carpet, but i think the paparazzi ones shows how she actually got a decent sized ass but yeah like i said not the biggest or anything

but still, it sucks, like, people apparently think either you're into BBW's or girls +200 lbs or you're not into this fetish at all

i don't like her professional shoots or pictures from the red carpet, but i think the paparazzi ones shows how she actually got a decent sized ass but yeah like i said not the biggest or anything

but still, it sucks, like, people apparently think either you're into BBW's or girls +200 lbs or you're not into this fetish at all

Wrong, i'm into girls with curves and a bit of meat on their bones, and this child looking fake plastic Kim K wannabe doesn't do it for me. 

I think until she actually gains weight, their's no point in posting these fake airbrushed shots of her.

• 2 weeks later...