Kylie Jenner

ello11

Her family seems to have a habit of just piling on weight during their pregnancys. Good short term content, but I don't really see her spiraling out of control at 20 just because of it

56 minutes ago, Whiteout said:

This was a joke. Saying she is getting fat not pregnant. In the top right you can see tampons under the cheetos. They probably bought none of this 

Damn. That's disappointing. It sucks that these women can afford any amount of food they desire but won't overindulge due to wanting to conform to social standards of beauty.

• 2 months later...

Whatever.  Do a Google search and you'll find articles claiming a 20 lb gain, a 40 lb gain, a 60 lb gain, etc.  The fact is that not one of these gossip rags has a clue as to what the truth is.  Don't waste your time with these stories until we hear something from Kylie herself from a credible source.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Avataг said:

Looks like you quote me for nothing.

Please, don't mix me with a topic I try to avoid. I am not a fan of the Kardashians. 

#IAintSayinHeAQuoteDigger...

Guest Smithsonius
2 hours ago, John Smith said:

Looks like you quote me for nothing.

Please, don't mix me with a topic I try to avoid. I am not a fan of the Kardashians. 

#IAintSayinHeAQuoteDigger...

I dunno looks like he's got your pic size down perfectly 😂

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...