Kylie Jenner

ello11

well, i as well as other people admire her curves even though they aren't the largest. still, they ARE curves which i guess is true to the name, so i don't see the problem? you were probably aware of her and her body type before going into the thread, so why even bother? what people perceive as curvy vary. i don't click on BBW threads and whine about the girls being way too large for my taste, i let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, you should might consider doing the same

Sometimes I think the same.

About Kylie... she is curvy but I prefer Kim Kardashian. However Kylie is not skinny at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay
58 minutes ago, McK said:

She is not aging well in any way, shape or form.

And I will admit she is looking a smidge thicker. Im expecting a pregnancy scare.

Damn...you can see her aging ungracefully from 18/19?

Either I'm that bad at seeing the future or you're that good.

1 hour ago, McK said:

She is not aging well in any way, shape or form.

And I will admit she is looking a smidge thicker. Im expecting a pregnancy scare.

Its a mix of all the surgery she's had before the age of 18 and the side effects of trying to look 6-7 years older than she really is.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, zachi said:

I know we bring this up all the time with Kim and Khloe but I am convinced beyond belief she has had butt implants of some sort and probably a shit load more work than that. Just something with unnatural about her body.