Kylie Jenner

ello11

Guest ThatRicerKid

Yeah dude she is underage. Wait a few months and she will be 18. I agree though, she isn't that curvy.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I always felt she had more potential than the other one. She has nice assets but shes just going to end up in the never ending Kardashian cycle of superficial bullshit.

• 4 months later...

She isn't fat of course, however he stomach looks untoned. She probably just watches what she eats, and the next few years she will be partying a lot. Lots of beer, lots of drinks, midnight drunk eating, so there is a chance. The only problem of course is the fact her mom will bitch her out about it.

Kylie seems like a vain spoiled brat, and probably will be the type to refuse she is gaining any weight. If that happens, she won't stop, and being wasted 24/7 and probably smoking some will make it even harder for her to realize what is happening. To top it off her genes aren't that great. She seems to take after her mom  more than her dad's side. Khloe, and Kim seem to put on weight rather easily, so within these next few years, she will fluctuate a good amount.

As I said, her family will be the ones that would stop her. Kris is smart and has an image to protect, however Kylie is a spoiled little princess. If she has a blow up with her mom, nothing will stop her from at least gaining a good 20 over the next year, though once she finds out she is gaining, she will of course lose it as all she has is her image. Basically, to summarize, she will probably gain some pounds over the next couple months, with the potential of a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...