Laura Goodger

Ian

Guest AirJordanFan93

Well boys, say good bye to curvy Lauren for a year, she means what she says, but  the weight  will be back in a year.

Well history does tend to repeat itself when it comes to her weight. Claims to want to loose a bunch an then gains it back. Seem to recall we did the same thing in early 2014 where she had lost a bunch then in April we got those shots of her in the revealing workout gear with her fat hanging out.

Also is it customary for every sort of known famous person in the UK to get fat or at least fairly flabby and then "Vow To Never Look Like This Again" Feels like we have 3 or 4 of them every year.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/02/michelle-heaton-offers-advice-to-beached-whale-lauren-goodger-it-s-not-an-overnight-thing#.VNTZz9ztlBc

This article is quite interesting. Especially the fact that Michelle Heaton quoted about Lauren's apparent self description as a "beached whale".

"I  wouldn't have used those words myself – you're being a bit harsh on yourself and a lot of people would disagree."

I for one agree and is it me or her recent bikini photo is deliberately making herself look emotionally sad.

Guest AirJordanFan93

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/02/michelle-heaton-offers-advice-to-beached-whale-lauren-goodger-it-s-not-an-overnight-thing#.VNTZz9ztlBc

This article is quite interesting. Especially the fact that Michelle Heaton quoted about Lauren's apparent self description as a "beached whale".

"I  wouldn't have used those words myself – you're being a bit harsh on yourself and a lot of people would disagree."

I for one agree and is it me or her recent bikini photo is deliberately making herself look emotionally sad.

Maybe the photos were all a ploy so she would get media coverage so then she could give interviews talking about how she is not happy with her weight. I would say the beached whale comment is a little over exaggeration by her because she isnt all that big. Sure she would be "Celebrity Fat" but if you compared these pictures of her at her heaviest to Gemma Collins the other TOWIE girl who is fat its pretty clear Collins would look worlds bigger than her.

Guest The Costco Guy

No offence to Lauren, but she will not heed this advice because she is a self obsessed celebrity who needs to look "good," it's really the psychology of fame. She probably feels like she's at the Center of the media, and if she's not a size six, she's fat and disgusting. That's how she feels, so she will most likely lose those glorious curves.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Fortunately for us, she is a reality star with no talent and she's a drunk. So now that she is rail thin, she'll start partying again and pick up some dude. Between the drinking and being content b/c she has a guy, she'll put some meat back on her bones. Then the guy will get annoyed by her drama and drinking, realize she doesn't have any particular talent and break up with her. Depressed, She'll gorge herself on liquor and Taco Bell or whatever they eat at 3am across the pond. And she'll be back to having consistent updates on this forum. It's academic. Here endeth the lesson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 22/07/2016 at 3:35 AM, Weightwatcher said:

Glad to see she is looking heavier again. Wonder how long it will last though. Im hoping she gets to the Chanelle Hayes period and just sort of gives up on dieting and realizes she is happier at a larger size. But I doubt that will happen. The TOWIE girls all want to look a certain way.

5 hours ago, zachi said:

i see a fitness DVD just before christmas...

While you are probably right I will still wait until we get the DM article where she says she feels disgusted. I am holding out a little hope she pulls a Vicky Pattinson and decides to feel more comfortable at a slightly bigger size.