Eva Wyrwal

mickloud

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

comment from her facebook picture: Iga Wyrwal

Sucked my stomach in really hard but i must admit i look not bad.... 57kg(size10) vs 80kg(size 16)

imageserver.php?id=87160;image

http://www.pudelek.pl/artykul/43177/wyrwal_schudlam_33_kilogramy/

http://www.se.pl/multimedia/galeria/93699/183068/iga-wyrwa-schudam-33-kg/

125lbs now 176lbs then

vader.jpg

Suspension of disbelief and voilà, we have a bonafide first-class gain.

Web translation of the story of her losing 33 kg (I am confused because 57 + 33 = 90 kg not 80):

The end of July pokazywaliśmy you photos public gives out, which was for Poland in the event MTV. She erotic not only significantly lost to the instrument, but it also has hair of the short and pofarbowała them on platinum where. See: together out of the silver hair! POZNAJECIE?

On Sunday 23-summer Iga appeared in the studio good day TVN, where wanted to its share of the campaign Models of diversity, as well as the contemporary ideale's beauty. In turn when czatu with public programme is that schudła until... 33 Kilograms!

Including schudłam 33 kg, for almost two years-wrote. Have different but preferably has a healthy diet, i.e. change dietary habits.

Those Iga is also that its current size is equal 90-60-90, in the growth 165 centimetres. Dreams of a career in modelingu and unless decides not to be cutting.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...