Welcome back friends.

S77

Although I wasn't a mod, I would be interested in being a mod. I've been around for a close to 2 years now. However I also know that Atyla, Vennie, and the like were originally mods to begin with. I'm trying to recall who all were mods back before the loss.. =/

As a soon to be new-mod, I vouch for Ayumi. She'd be a great addition to the team.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I wasn't a mod, I would be interested in being a mod. I've been around for a close to 2 years now. However I also know that Atyla, Vennie, and the like were originally mods to begin with. I'm trying to recall who all were mods back before the loss.. =/

As a soon to be new-mod, I vouch for Ayumi. She'd be a great addition to the team.

Vennie, I would be honored to join the ranks of the greats that made the original curvage what it was.

I actually think she is too led by her emotions and personal experiences to speak with the impartiality required. Mind you, my name is SilentMajority so what do I know ...

Guest GoRedskins11_2

Ok this is a little off topic but curvage looks hood on my cell phone :)

55b65b21-8c5b-436d-a2f3-58ad3723107c.jpg

Is Curvage going ghetto?  ;D

Ok this is a little off topic but curvage looks hood on my cell phone :)

Confirmed, only problem I've got so far is the inability to use the buttons above the reply box, but this only occurs on Opera Mobile and not on my main mobile browser. Good oll' Curvage as usual for the rest :)

Hey superJ

There used to be a section on the profiles that stated a person's relationship status, I'd love to see that back again. In the same breath, the "Dating Personals" section is also gone from the boards (I mention this on behalf of fatties and FAs who have yet to find their loves.)

Thanks for being awesome!

Hey superJ

There used to be a section on the profiles that stated a person's relationship status, I'd love to see that back again. In the same breath, the "Dating Personals" section is also gone from the boards (I mention this on behalf of fatties and FAs who have yet to find their loves.)

Thanks for being awesome!

Hey, I noticed the relationship status missing, too. Do you ever get the feeling that women maybe set their status as taken to deter hundreds of personal messages? :P

Hey, I noticed the relationship status missing, too. Do you ever get the feeling that women maybe set their status as taken to deter hundreds of personal messages? :P

Yes....yes I do.

I prefer to have it because I am in a relationship and just feel better with the world knowing that I am happily taken.  :D

I actually think she is too led by her emotions and personal experiences to speak with the impartiality required. Mind you, my name is SilentMajority so what do I know ...

Think what you may, however I don't plan to ban someone just because they say "Ayumi is a whore..." or what have you. Everyone has their right to their say. But if it's something that really is deemed to be detrimental to the curvage community, or someone is constantly making offensive comments to others, I'll step in.

I think of modding as work. Leave your personal feelings out of it and be clear minded about what you do.

• Moderators

Think what you may, however I don't plan to ban someone just because they say "Ayumi is a whore..." or what have you. Everyone has their right to their say. But if it's something that really is deemed to be detrimental to the curvage community, or someone is constantly making offensive comments to others, I'll step in.

I think of modding as work. Leave your personal feelings out of it and be clear minded about what you do.

Ayumi gets my vote of confidence. In regards to the statement about emotions, there's a simple rule to being a moderator: you get personal in a thread, you refrain from moderating that thread. That's why there's more than one of us around  ;)

Ayumi gets my vote of confidence. In regards to the statement about emotions, there's a simple rule to being a moderator: you get personal in a thread, you refrain from moderating that thread. That's why there's more than one of us around  ;)

Awww thanks! =) But yeah, I know if I were a sole mod in a fap oriented forum that greatly appealed to my tastes, I would be far busy scoping out all the gems in the threads to really look over everything that happens. lol  I keed I keed. But seriously, one person for all the threads... just not as doable.

I asked SuperJ about being a mod, and for now, the Old Mods will be back to mod status. I did hear that a few bigger names don't wish to be mods anymore, and there are some other names I haven't seen on here in ages. Trust me, I asked SuperJ two days ago about modship, we could use some fresh blood, as well as the wisdom (and sonnets) of a few others from the Second Temple. I wanted to be one on the old site bad, and trust me, I would've smited JihadistRetard at Post Two yesterday morning (or Saturday Night for you cool kids back in the States) when he started his shenanigans...

Later

KFD

I asked SuperJ about being a mod, and for now, the Old Mods will be back to mod status. I did hear that a few bigger names don't wish to be mods anymore, and there are some other names I haven't seen on here in ages. Trust me, I asked SuperJ two days ago about modship, we could use some fresh blood, as well as the wisdom (and sonnets) of a few others from the Second Temple. I wanted to be one on the old site bad, and trust me, I would've smited JihadistRetard at Post Two yesterday morning (or Saturday Night for you cool kids back in the States) when he started his shenanigans...

Later

KFD

I should prolly send SuperJ a msg about modship. I saw jihad's posts flying around again... I'd have nixed that right then and there... I know I def would have liked a position on the Old Curvage especially in the last few months, but let's hope this new start brings in a league of awesome mods. =D

I should prolly send SuperJ a msg about modship. I saw jihad's posts flying around again... I'd have nixed that right then and there... I know I def would have liked a position on the Old Curvage especially in the last few months, but let's hope this new start brings in a league of awesome mods. =D

'League of Awesome Mods' is the new name for my non-excisting band! But seriously, I think you could pull it off and be a great mod. Hopefully SuperJ will agree with me on this .

Guest asdf7

Just a side question, how many members did curvage have before it got nuked? Also, what would be the reason for the old Mods to move on?

Cheers,

Manateee

I don't want to be an asshole but... there are still topics and child boards missing. Would anyone be so kind and do that? I mean, I would do it but I'm just a regular member.

I don't want to be an asshole but... there are still topics and child boards missing. Would anyone be so kind and do that? I mean, I would do it but I'm just a regular member.

Patience, young grasshoppa...

I know I def would have liked a position on the Old Curvage especially in the last few months, but let's hope this new start brings in a league of awesome mods. =D

'League of Awesome Mods' is the new name for my non-excisting band!

Yessss! In this league of extraordinary mods, who will be Allan Quatermain!?

KFD

• S77 unpinned this topic