Broad City- Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer

hdot

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I quite like that Abbi Jacobson even though she is still slightly toned you can tell she is fairly close to becoming pretty soft in the midsection.

• 5 months later...
Guest grateful

Been watching from the beginning and it's been great seeing them get to be so well known.

I have a weakness for NYC so I love the show.

They are not only cute but are very smart and creative and I find that irresistible.  :wub:

And of course, a little extra mmmmm  would amplify all of that for me. :D

• 3 years later...

To give a bit of an update (just in case anybody is interested)…

Congratulations!!!!: https://www.eonline.com/news/1249590/broad-citys-ilana-glazer-is-pregnant-with-her-first-baby

In addition to the news, here are some recent photo posts via Instagram (including two photos where she's reunited with 'Broad City' Co-Creator Abbi Jacobson):

1.jpg

2.jpg

2-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

• 1 month later...

To give a bit of an update...

Here are some more recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "reunited w Trey Pucker • Body By Trey" (05/28/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

Caption: "queer mama 🌈 📸 ms. madeline kim💘" (06/03/21):

3.jpg

4.jpg

Caption: "#tbt April mommy thighs🍗 📸 madelinexkim" (06/10/21):

5.jpg

Caption: "full-term bb swimmin inside while mama lani talks to @jimmyfallon on @fallontonight 🏊🏼 #FalsePositive comes out June 25 @hulu 😱• style @sarahslutsky fit n slides @balenciaga hair @matthewmonzon makeup @delinamedhin nails @sonyameesh jewels @mariatash & @demarson • 2nd slide for a better look but lol cant fit face" (06/14/21):

6.jpg

7.jpg

Caption: "Boca chic for @goodmorningamerica 💗FALSE POSITIVE comin soon! June 25 on @hulu @a24 🖤 photo by Madeline Kim style @sarahslutsky fit @hanifaofficial hair @matthewmonzon makeup @delinamedhin nails @sonyameesh
JEWels @demarson & @baublebar" (06/16/21):

8.jpg

As a bit of a bonus: Here is a makeshift "before & after" pic via Reddit that happens to do a good job of showing off her progressive growth.

9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some more recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Shot the funny goddess @ilana for @interviewmag. Styled by @sarahslutsky. " (06/29/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Caption: "This shoot flowed and flowed, and flowed. Felt so powerful. Thank you @ladygunn 👑🐣" (07/08/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Caption:  "damn i miss ** 🌱💚🌱" (07/09/21):

5.jpg

6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...