Ronda Rousey

karlo8864

Guest fatladylover

@shegotfat

Rhonda Rousey has only one trick. She seems to only be able to finish someone with the armbar. I'm not 100% sure, but i'm pretty that's how she won all her fights. If she can't get you down with it, she's screwed.

7 hours ago, fatladylover said:

@shegotfat

Rhonda Rousey has only one trick. She seems to only be able to finish someone with the armbar. I'm not 100% sure, but i'm pretty that's how she won all her fights. If she can't get you down with it, she's screwed.

Well, I can think of many less enjoyable things than screwing Ronda Rousey--especially if we're talking a somewhat chubbier, somewhat more humbled version of Ronda Rousey.  Or, you know...possibly more than merely "somewhat" on both of those counts would work, too.   ^_^

On 11.4.2017 at 9:06 PM, fatladylover said:

@shegotfat

That's not true. She won her first 8 fights by armbar, but obviously her opponents became aware of that trick and better prepared to avoid it.

Of the last 4 successful title defendings, she won only 1 by armbar and 3 by other means (2 by punches, one by knee). 

• 2 years later...

This is great news. Ronda Rousey wants to take a break from her career, from which she burns many calories, to start raising a family, which requires her to store many calories and gain weight during pregnancy,. This increases her chances of blowing up and maintaining her larger size post-pregnancy!

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2019/01/24/ronda-rousey-wwe-future-leaving-wrestlemania-35-april

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's a couple of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: “I cannot wait to meet this baby-to see what she’s like, how’s she’s uniquely her, how she’s like me and her dad. I’m dying to see the color of her eyes. What’s her laugh gunna sound like? When she clears her throat is she gunna do it same way me and my mom do? I wish I could say that pregnancy feels amazing, that I’ve never felt more powerful as a woman. But it feels more like my organs are being crushed by the miracle of life. I’ve never felt more exhausted, unmotivated or aware of gravity. Some days I have to lay on my side for hours just to comfortably breathe. There’s no break, it’s a grind, I’m just trying to get through one day at a time. And holy hell what is all this shit coming out of my nipples? How is it possible to feel hungry nauseous and bloated at the same time? This baby is gunna be some kind of superhero cause I swear she’s eating all my muscles. Has anyone seen my butt? I can’t find it. Honestly the looming task of giving birth is intimating as hell. I almost died when I was born - Is baby gunna be okay? I’m not so much afraid of the pain of labor as intimidated by the recovery. Am I gunna need a c-section? Am I gunna prolapse? Are my abs never gunna come back together again? Will I tear open to my butthole and dread pooping forever? It’s hard not to just hide and wait it out. Thank God for Mr. Browne. Not a day goes by without him telling me I’m beautiful, sexy, loved, and appreciated. He holds my belly to give me breaks from carrying, gives me bites of everything he’s eating, then drags me hissing into the sunlight when I wanna go full Gollum. He makes me proud to put on a swimsuit and show the world what I sometimes want to hide from myself. Baby in my belly, I’m already so in love with you, I’ll do anything for you - sign me up for a five-year coelacanth pregnancy if need be. I’m not gunna lie and say even just a few months hasn’t been a pain in the ass - but you’re worth it all and more. Eat some muscles, dance on my bladder, split all the abs and buttholes you need to come safely into this world. Mama can’t wait to meet you❤️” (07/24/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...