i love my gf UPDATE

I have been getting messages about the status of my gf. I will be posting updates and experiences ONLY. No photos so please dont ask.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since I have been "MIA", the fatty tendencies of my gf have not stopped. Yes, she has plateaued at about 200 pounds...sometimes less, sometimes more. But her weight gain has been noticed by everyone.

I was confronted by one of my best friends on her weight. He asked if she is trying to exercise, does she have a health problem, and he said he had noticed a dramatic gain in her weight since meeting her. My mother even told me about it and asked if she is trying to lose weight. Everyone around us has hinted to it like I'm blind...but I have noticed all the DETAILS...

First of all, let's start from bottom to top...Her feet are more swollen and it hurts her to wear certain shoes...She has the cutest feet and they are small. Now I've never had a foot fetish but I love her chubby feet.

Her ankles and calves have gotten so much thicker and when she wears skirts or dresses you notice the meat on her bones. Plus the stretch marks behind her knees are sexy to me, but not to dramatic.

Her thighs have some cellulite in the back now but they are round and her knees show meat and thickness.

Her hips are bigger and I love the dimples on the side. She complains that she can't "lose her pudge", her lower belly causing her to buy bigger jeans and pants and underwear in the last year. There are even stretch marks under her lower belly...

I tease her and ask her to get a belly button ring like she used to have, but she says she must lose weight for that.

Her love hands and upper belly are where the chunky meat is. Stretch marks on the love handles and you can squeeze her belly to see the excess fat she has.

She just bought new bras because she is now a 40c. The cup size is the same but she has more meat on her bones, bringing her from 36 to 40.

My mom said she has big arms. Yes, her arms have stretch marks too by her armpits and when she's on top of me, overtime she puts her hair up and you can see the girth of her arms, you want to just bite them.

My favorite part...her full, chubby face..plump with a thick double chin especially when she makes expressions or you see it at an angle. I love when she pulls her hair back and you can see it all.

Now mind you, she has been trying to work out a couple times a week after work. She does cardio and other exercises, but she sees no results. The thing is she eats pasta at home, she still snacks, and can't give up ice cream. For let, she gave up fast food and soda. But I promise when lent ends, the first thing she will get is a burger king chicken sandwich meal with a large coke. Before lent, there was a week that she went to burger king almost five times in seven days. I can really feel her size now when she sits on my lap.

I plan to order her surprise pizzas to her job. She loves mountain mike's sizzling bacon classic. I also want to order her chocolates and other goodies. She can't say no and her desk job will pack on the calories. I'm not worried about how much she gains though. 200 is a good plateau to hang around. One day, if we get engaged, the comfort weight will pile on, 15-20 pounds. Then, the marriage weight, which could be another 20-40 pounds. And the best part, pregnancy weight where she can gain 50-60 pounds and lose maybe half if lucky after birth.

So, realistically her prime weight could be 260 pounds on a 5-4 frame. I better lift more weights...

Now here's another highlight. Her uncle just opened a taco truck and may open a restaurant. The past two fridays, she has eaten there. Tacos, burritos, so many carbs are in her diet.

She is not upset either. I think she is starting to accept that she is gaining weight with her age too. She does not want to go back to 130 pounds. It's just too hard. She weights more than me, and I love it.

post your questions.

Guest Phd281

You know I love your updates man but tbh if people are getting on your case about your Gf's weight just straight up tell them you like her this way and that's end of conversation.  My mates know my preferences to a point, but if ever any of them suggested a girl I liked/dating should lose weight I'd put them in their place and make it clear to them not to bring up the subject again.  Unless you like the comments, its all good, but if it's getting annoying just tell people like it is; I'm glad the both of you are still doing well & loving each other, the future looks good.

Cheers,

Guest mytemp12

osaka7!  Your stories were always great, so it's totally cool if you don't post any photos.

Sounds like she's developed quite a few more stretch marks than I remember her having.  It also sounds like she's getting more and more used to being a fat girl.

Taco truck!  Is it close by?  Free tacos should become a regular fixture in her diet.  Why let anything go to waste when you've got a hungry niece?  Are her family members pretty plump themselves?  Or is she the fat girl in the family?

Yes the taco truck is close by. She will always be fed. She sits at her desk all day, drinks starbucks and snacks. Her job caters food randomly. Her mom cooks all the time so she is never starved. There are some big people in her family...the closest thing is her sister who may be 220 and a bit taller but their shapes are different. My gf is developing faster now that shes getting older. Late bloomer i guess. She told me she had to get another bra at 40c. So the cup size is the same but she probably has more back fat. There are stretch marks under her belly too. She is always asking me how she can lose her lower pudge that fills her jeans. Its so cute. She hasnt been checking her weight even when she works out. I dont think she expects results. The most times she has gone to the gym in one week is twice. We are thinking about moving in together maybe next year. If it works out trust she will gain weight rapidly. Potentially becoming 220 and i would be happy to keep it there before marriage.

Guest mytemp12

It's good that she gets a little exercise.  Yeah, if you move in together, it's guaranteed she'll gain some weight.  Everyone knows the Freshman 15.  Less known, however, is the Move In 15.

She hasnt been to the gym in a week.

Her back hurts and her mom told her to lose weight.

She mostly grazes and lays in bed after work.

I do love the comments my friends have made. Kind of turns me on. I really feel her growth when she plops on my lap or collapses on me when she finishes. Best view is from the bottom when i can see her chins and she ties her hair so her arms jiggle.

Guest flotationmotivation

Her back hurts?  Because her breasts are too heavy or is it just a bad chair/desk at work?

Guest Phd281

You need to be careful with the back problems, because I'm with a girl now who has actually been on a diet for a year or so because of "back problems" and if she still lives with her parents and she is complaining about her back they may take her to a doctor which might idk force her to lose weight. or something stupid like that.

Save your money bro, and rent an apartment close to her work preferably both of your jobs and on a bottom floor. Then you can be with her every night and be alone and she can have an even greater relaxing gain. Sure yoga pants are great, but best sight is walking in your door only to see your love laying on the couch grazing on snacks while only wearing some tight panties.  :thumbsup:

Mmm or if your brave enough you could attempt to buy a home so that while your living together your gaining some home equity, and can deduct house payments on taxes; even though cali is expensive =(

I think it's her breasts. They've gotten bigger and i don't know if she can handle the upper body weight. She does sit most of the day and I don't know if its her chair.

Mostly close friends have asked me if she's okay. I have a friend who is becoming a doctor and he was really worried. He hadn't seen her in a while and was really shocked at her gain. Said he noticed it all over her body, especially in the belly area. Asked if she had a thyroid problem.

She gave up soda and fast food for lent but hasn't lost any weight. She just can't burn anything. She has been drooling over the idea of going to burger king next week when Easter is over. I expect a few pounds. but I definitely NEVER expect a loss of more than 10 pounds.

Other girls we both know give her the "wow you got fat look."

She does want to move in next year. Don't know if we seriously will but who knows. I can see her really letting herself go if I'm next to you and there are always snacks and food and the comfort. She probably won't touch the gym for months at a time.

Her back pain may be due to her belly. One of my ex girlfriend, who gained quite a lot, especially in the belly, got some back pain because of her belly weight, which was too heavy for her frame. She was relieved by wearing spanx

Guest flotationmotivation

She might want to try a different bra.  It's been found that most women aren't wearing their proper size, which can contribute to back pain.

I can see why friends might be concerned.  She's gained quite a bit of weight.  Still, she's not that big.  And she does actually go to the gym, even if not often, which is more than a lot of people, who never go.

But yeah, if you move in together, you can pretty much bet on her both eating more and exercising less.

Good for you! I think that small fantasy you mentioned is perfectly feasible. Speaking of which, seeing how she seems to be destined to continue gaining, how much more would you like, ideally? My gal (5'6") is currently 230 and quickly yoyoing back towards her last year's highest of 240 now and I started thinking where I would realistically like her to end up. Like, with taking account clothes availability, health concerns and all that stuff...