A Change of Season (Ongoing / WG)

ChuckMalone

I know I've been gone from this thread for a VERY long time and I do apologize for it. But I've got more of this story if you'd like to read it!

Two main questions for you all before I post something however:

1. In order to make up for so much of an absence in my story, I'll ask you readers what kind of a scenario you'd like to see next! Would you like to see:

A. Beach Scenario

B. More Clothes Trying On

C. A Wild Night Out

D. Gym Scenario

E. Stuffing Scenario

2. Do you all mind when the story gets more sexual? Would you rather it stay more gain focused or include their intimate moments as well?

Let me know what you all think! And again, I'm sorry for not posting in so long and I'm looking forward to continuing a story that so many of you enjoyed!

A Change of Season Part 10

Summer was in full swing and Lexi and Sam couldn't have been happier. Their relationship was going well and they spent most of their days together enjoying summer activities like going to the park, hanging with friends, going out to movies, and enjoying nights out on the town. Of course, with all of these fun things, Lexi was also enjoying eating during most of them too. Whether it was a thick meaty burger at the park, a huge tub of extra butter popcorn, some junk food at the mall food court, or a late night taco bell run, Lexi was always eating large amounts of food. Sam didn't mind at all and was happy to treat his girl to the goodies she hungered for, and Lexi was always glad that Sam didn't mind her doing what she wanted. 

One day, over a quick lunch date at their favorite local Mexican restaurant, Sam couldn't believe what a lucky man he was. They were sitting out on the restaurant patio, Lexi looking as cute as ever in a floral sundress with buttons up the front and the sun shining through the open canopy, making her look positively radiant. She also looked positively full figured as she filled out her thin sundress quite well. Thanks to Lexi realizing how much she loved eating and filling out her figure, the pounds had really started to pile on her. Her boobs had grown even more, thanks to all of the fattening food she loved to eat, and were sticking out far in front of her, looming over the table. The poor sundress was made of a thin and light material, which was struggling very hard to hold up Lexi's tremendous tits with thin straps, which cut into her fleshy shoulders and were being pushed against her fatter tits. Four of the five buttons on the front had completely broken off, leaving a massive drop in the dress's neckline to better accommodate the flood of cleavage erupting in front of her. Thankfully, she had better fitting bras to replace all of the ones she had already broken, and with their thick straps and sturdy support, they did their duty to hold up Lexi's huge boobs, and she was grateful for the comfort. Sam was just grateful that such a beautiful full woman had so much affection for him.

As Sam sat chatting with Lexi over chips and salsa, the third basket that Lexi had gotten since they were seated, their food arrived. Sam had ordered a simple carne burrito with a side of rice and beans and a Corona, and Lexi had ordered the sizzling fajitas for two with a large cup of queso and a big frozen margarita. Lexi clapped her hands together in excitement, smushing her bulging cleavage together even further, and said, "Oh, this is gonna be soooo good!" giving Sam a wink. She dove in and started to devour her food, piling big juicy pieces of steak on top of tortillas and covering them with crispy sautéed peppers and onions and covering them in gooey white queso. She munched on chips with queso and salsa in between bites and took large gulps of her big frozen margarita. Sam had definitely noticed how much Lexi's appetite had grown since she had discovered how much she truly loved eating and what it did for her. Every time he saw her eat, he couldn't help but wonder how many calories she must be packing onto her already large frame, and how much more she was willing to eat the next time. Lexi seemed to be unstoppable.

Once Lexi had eaten most of her meal and drank a lot of her margarita, her eyes lit up as she remembered something she wanted to tell Sam.

"Hey!" Lexi said after swallowing a huge bite of juicy steak from her last fajita, "How would you like to go to the beach with me this month? My Aunt and Uncle have a condo on the coast and it's beautiful! They always let me stay there and I'm sure you'd love it. It'll be so much fun!"

Sam had been working all summer and hadn't really spent any of his vacation days, and he loved the idea of having so much fun with Lexi on vacation! "I'd love to go! Wow, thank you!" Sam said beaming, reaching across the table and squeezing Lexi's hand. Lexi loving squeezed back.

"Okay! I'll call them up today. Oh! And I gotta finish up this last bit of queso!" Lexi said, as she excitedly grabbed the cup of thick white queso. Lexi didn't bother with  chips however, and instead brought the cup to her mouth and threw her head back, thrusting her huge chest forward, and drank the queso right from the cup! Unfortunately, a thick drop of queso landed right on top of her left tit, and Lexi giggled as she wiped it up with two fingers and sucked it off of them. Sam couldn't believe this girl.

After lunch, Sam requested off the time Lexi had said for their vacation, and Lexi got in touch with her relatives. Unfortunately, her aunt and uncle wouldn't be there the same time as they would, but they were fine with letting them stay there anyway! Lexi was excited that they'd have the whole beach condo to themselves and gave Sam a huge hug, knocking the wind out of him with her hefty frame. 

Days passed and Lexi called Sam over two days before the trip to help her pack. Sam sat on Lexi's bed and played music on her computer as she went through her drawers and gathered the necessary clothes to bring. She looked as cute as ever wearing a tank top that had a pink flamingo on it and some black denim shorts. Thankfully, these clothes were bought in Lexi's most recent upsize and covered her comfortably. Though when she bent down to pick something up and stuck out her fat ass, Sam could tell these clothes wouldn't last much longer either at the rate Lexi ate. 

"Okay! Last thing to pack is my swim suits!" Lexi said after getting most of her clothes in her luggage. She reached in her drawer and kind of groaned as she took out two swimsuits. One was a teal string bikini and the other was a black one piece with a lowcut back. Lexi looked apprehensively at Sam and said, "I haven't worn these in a year. Think they'll still fit?" Lexi then giggled and knew there was only one way to find out, and bounced into her bathroom to try them on. 

After a few minutes of Lexi grunting in her bathroom, she came out in her black one piece suit. Lexi's increase in size had been made blatantly apparent as she put on such a comparatively small garment that definitely showed off how big she actually was. The black suit's front was rather stretched outward thanks to Lexi's gargantuan tits that stuck out like a shelf in front of her. While the suit originally had a sensible neckline that might have shown a little cleavage, her massive boobs had stretched out the front so much that the neckline was basically halfway down her breast. Thanks to it being so tight, the suit also crammed her boobs together, showing her deep cleavage. The suit was also tighter on her fuller tummy, but her huge chest very easily dwarfed it.

She turned all the way around to show the back and Sam was surprised to find that it was worse in the back. The tight suit was doing it's best to compensate for how much Lexi's ass had fattened up since it was last worn. While Lexi's boobs were obviously one of the easiest things to notice that had grown in size, her ass had also grown an amazing amount. Each cheek was a round globe of thick assfat that ballooned out wide from her backside and then formed a deep fold into where her thighs met her butt. Both her thicker thighs and fat ass remarkably didn't show much cellulite or stretch marks, thanks to Lexi always taking good care of her skin. Her hips had also noticeably gotten wider too since her butt had thickened up so much, and lead into her thick thighs that always touched. The suit's lowcut back was stretched all the way down to the top of her ass, but didn't actually touch her back since her ass stuck out so far behind her. The bottom of the suit was wedged right in between both of her fat asscheeks, and left them mostly exposed since there was barely enough suit to cover them. While her waist had remained relatively slimmer than the rest of her, the suit greatly showed of the flair of her bigger hips and how shapely her legs were.  Needless to say, Sam was speechless seeing his over abundant girlfriend crammed into such a tight fitting suit.

"I always thought this one was sexy, but now I can barely move in it!" Lexi exclaimed slapping her hands down on her thighs and causing her body to jiggle. She then went back into the bathroom to change and let out a big sigh of relief, indicating when she had finally gotten it off. After some time, Lexi called out to Sam and asked for his help with her next suit. Sam got up and respectfully opened the door, quickly taking in a humorous sight.

Lexi was standing in her bathroom, trying her best to wear her old string teal bikini. While she technically had the suit on, she was using one had to hold onto the strings of her top and keep them mostly secure, and she used the other hand to hold on to the strings of her bottoms. Sam didn't get to focus much on how the suit fit since he was more curious as to why Lexi was holding on to her suit this way.

"Do you think you could help me tie these strings Sam?" Lexi said slightly frowning, and Sam quickly agreed and got to work. 

He started with the strings on her hip to tie her bottoms together. On his knees, Sam kneeled down next to her hip and looking directly at it's profile, took one end of each sting in his hands. Since Lexi's ass had exploded in size, there clearly wasn't enough material in the bottoms to cover all of her, and the string was too short to cover how wide her hips had gotten as well. Still, Sam tried his best to tie the ends together and would yank on them to bring them closer. However, with every yank of the string, the added motion would cause Lexi's fat ass to bounce heavily, and force her bottoms down further. Sam yanked the string a few more times and shook her ass more until finally, he managed to tie the two strings. 

"Good Job Sam!"Lexi cheered as Sam stood up behind Lexi, "Halfway there!"

Standing behind her, Sam got a better view of his handiwork and realized just how small Lexi's bikini bottoms really were. Her ass was sticking out, completely exposed and barely covered her. The bottoms were so little that they didn't even reach all the way up her butt, and left the top of her ass crack exposed, the tight strings of the bikini cutting deep into her fatty cheeks. The only bit of fabric showing was a tiny triangle in the middle of her ass, since her fatter asscheeks completely devoured the bottoms, resulting in them looking like a g string on her. Sam could barely believe how fat his girlfriend's ass had gotten. 

Looking up from Lexi's gigantic ass, Sam drew his attention on tying her top together. Lexi was standing in front of the bathroom sink and mirror and smiled at Sam as he looked over her shoulder into their reflection. He took the strings from her hand at her side and began tying them behind her back. With Lexi's hand moved, Sam now had a better view of how her top was struggling against her. Lexi certainly wasn't the D cup she once was, and her massive tits looked even bigger compared to the small triangles of her bikini top. Her breasts sat mightily in front of her, both probably the same size as her ass cheeks, if not bigger. Her heavy boobs had a natural sag to them, but were still rather perky since they were so full of thick fat. Since the string to the top was slack, Lexi did her best to pull the fabric of her top to cover her nipples, which had grown in tandem with her expanding breasts. The top had just barely covered her nipples, leaving all of her beautiful titflesh exposed, from the sides and even underneath her boobs as well. Sam shook his head to stop ogling her and decided to get to work, making Lexi giggle as she watched his reflection. 

If the strings to her bottom were having a tough time reaching each other, tying the strings of her top seemed nearly impossible. Sam pulled the strings with all of his might, often very quickly, trying everything he could to make them reach each other. As he was pulling on the strings on Lexi's back, the motion of the strings also reached Lexi's front, causing her massive tits to shake with the force. Sam pulled quickly a few more times, watching her tits jolt and quake with the force, until Lexi caught his eye in the mirror, wise to what he was doing. 

"Having fun back there?" Lexi said with a sly smile and her hands on her wide hips.

"I could sure use a hand," Sam said, smiling back.

"Thankfully, I've got two," Lexi replied and took her hands off her hips and then moved them to her tits. She held her huge boobs, both over twice as big as her hands, and forced them together, mashing her tits and showing off her cleavage. Thankfully, this was enough to let Sam tie the strings together behind her, meaning he successfully helped her get her old string bikini on. Lexi giggled and let go of her tits so she could see how she looked in her swim suit. Without her hands supporting her massive boobs, they rushed forward and were straining against how tight her top was on her. The small triangles of the top were still fighting to cover her pink nipples, and hints of them could be seen around the edges. The bottom of her breasts were fully exposed as the tight string of the bikini cut into them, bulging over the straps. The top straps that tied behind Lexi's neck were also struggling to hold the weight of her huge tits, and were also being pushed against the copious amounts of fat flesh. They both stood there, amazed at Lexi's curvaceous body tied up so tightly, barely able to believe that such a big girl could be contained by something so small.

Their hard work didn't last long however, and the back knot of Lexi's bikini top quickly snapped untied, resulting in her massive tits being released from their tight and inadequate prison. They both laughed about it, and Lexi said "Guess I can't wear this to the beach anymore," as she backed her fat ass up against Sam, reaching behind her to hold him closer. She looked at him in the mirror, and grinded a little on his hardened member, a seductive look in her eye.

"Care to help me out of this swim suit?" Lexi said sultrily as she closed the bathroom door.

Sam didn't have to be asked twice and he reached to Lexi's hip and massaged it's curves, causing her to moan. He then pulled the knot he struggled to tie with great ease and it quickly snapped off as well. Lexi then wagged her fat ass and shook the tight bikini bottoms of of her. She then turned around and began kissing Sam passionately, pausing to lift his shirt off and take off his pants. She also took off her shrunken bikini top and continued to tease Sam's tongue with hers, as he ran his hands over her curves. Lexi couldn't take it any longer and pulled down Sam's boxers, grabbing his throbbing cock and making him groan in pleasure. Lexi then quickly turned around and bent over the bathroom sink, thrusting her fatter ass into Sam's lap and resting her full tits on the counter. He gave her ass a hearty slap, making Lexi moan and her round, huge ass cheeks quake with the force. Sam took his cock and stuck it deep into Lexi's wet pussy, causing her knees to shake. He began thrusting into her, each stroke sending waves rippling through her thick ass fat as he grabbed handfuls of her meaty hips. He continued to pump and Lexi continued to moan, holding on to the counter for support. He kept pounding her faster and faster, causing Lexi to scream and climax, just before Sam came as well. 

They both cooled down and cleaned up, giggling at each other and stealing looks of their sexy partner. After all of that, Sam knew one thing was for sure; he was in for a really fun vacation. 

• 3 years later...

No, this story is not over. I’m embarrassed about the over 3 year hiatus and would love to pick this story up again. I don’t want to go against forum rules though, so if I need to make a new thread to continue I will. But if it’s alright for me to continue it here so they’re all together, I’d happily write more. What do y’all think? 

17 hours ago, ChuckMalone said:

No, this story is not over. I’m embarrassed about the over 3 year hiatus and would love to pick this story up again. I don’t want to go against forum rules though, so if I need to make a new thread to continue I will. But if it’s alright for me to continue it here so they’re all together, I’d happily write more. What do y’all think? 

Do as you wish.

A Change of Season Part 11

It was finally the day of the beach trip! Sam woke up early and drove his hatchback to Lexi's house to load up and hit the road. When Sam knocked on the front door, a rather sleepy Lexi answered, munching on a powdered donut. She was wearing an old band t shirt that looked like it had shrunk in the wash on her. Where a normal shirt's bottom hem would hit the top of a person's pants, her massive chest had filled out so much that it now became a crop top. In fact, the bottom hem stopped just past the bottom of her nipples and the underside of her naked, enlarged rack was pretty exposed. Her lower half was also exposed as she wasn't wearing any pants, just a pair of lime green boxer shorts style panties. Sam noticed the side hems of her boxers were ripped all the way up to the waistband as her hips flared out widely to the sides. 

"Good Morning Sleepy!" Sam said as Lexi lumbered forward and dropped her hefty frame on him in a sleepy hug. Sam caught her easily but was amazed at how heavy she had become. Lexi gave him a sugary kiss on the cheek after finishing her donut and directed him to her bags in the living room while she got dressed and ready upstairs. Sam watched her go up the stairs and marvel at her exposed back side. Her ass had really put on a lot of weight as it was now erupting out the back of her outgrown shorts and was now sticking out like a deep shelf behind her. The shorts barely covered half of her bare ass and stopped before reaching the top of her butt, leaving her butt crack exposed. With each step up the stairs, her thicc cheeks wobbled and shook with the movement, slowly ascending to eye level as she traveled up the stairs to her room. 

Sam quickly loaded her bags next to him and by the time he was done, he turned to see Lexi leaving her house now much more awake and beaming at him. She was wearing a surprisingly oversized short sleeve sweater and a pair of short gym shorts. It was rare that Sam had ever seen Lexi wear something that her curves weren't about to burst out of, but it was clearly a cute style as the sweater's scoop neck hung off one of her shoulders. She looked adorable.

"I''m so excited for this trip!" Lexi cheered as she jogged her last two bags over to the car. Sam still couldn't believe how much a person's body could jiggle when they moved whenever he saw Lexi bounce around. Her big boobs jostled as she hurried over, thankfully kept a little in place by a better fitting bra she had purchased. Sam could have sworn he could even hear the sound of her fat ass clapping against the backs of her thighs! This was one big girl. Sam opened the trunk for Lexi as she put in one of her bags. She bent over and reached deep into the trunk, giving Sam a spectacular view of her meaty rump. He even noticed that the motion caused Lexi's gym shorts to get hiked up a bit and wedged deep in between her round asscheeks. God this girl was curvy. 

Sam then went to sit in the driver seat as Lexi got in the passenger side. She wanted to put her other bag up front with her and was now leaning in over the seat to place it properly. Sam watched as she did this and was surprised to see that her loose sweater was drooping downward off her body as she leaned forward. This gave him an excellent view down her open scoop neckline and he saw how her new bra was forcing her large tits together and creating a deep line of cleavage. Even with this being a newer and larger sized bra, it was obvious that her boobs were starting to overflow out of them. Sam wondered how many things must have gotten lost in her cleavage. 

After Lexi sat down heavily in the car, causing it and her own frame to wobble a little, she clasped her hands together and said, "Let's gooooo!" And then they were off!! Well not before stopping by a fastfood drive thru for breakfast. Same ordered a chicken biscuit sandwich and a coffee while Lexi ordered an extra large tater tots, the biggest coffee chocolate milkshake they had, a breakfast burger sandwich with fried egg, double sausage patties, and bacon,  and a dozen donuts. She hadn't eaten any breakfast! And that part was obvious as Lexi wolfed down all that fatty food in a matter of minutes in the car, beaming at Sam in the early morning sun as she shoveled food hungrily in her face. 

It only took a few hours on the open road before Lexi and Sam had reached the coast. Of course, they made stops along the way to gas stations where Lexi picked up armfuls of candy and junk food. They even stopped at another drive through for lunch, where Lexi ordered 2 extra large burritos filled with steak and cheese and an extra large nachos grande covered in bacon. Sam couldn't believe how this girl never seemed to stop eating, but when he stole a sideways glance at her profile, it was obvious where all those calories were going. Lexi had added come CONSIDERABLE pounds to her frame. From her ballooning chest that stuck out mightly over a foot in front of her, to her hefty backside where her butt was so fat and round it stopped her lower back from touching the backrest of her seat and actually lifted her a bit higher in her seat! Not to mention how her mid section was softening up to put a shapely little tummy in her lap, or how she now had cute fuller cheeks on her face and a double chin when she looked down. Lexi really liked food and her body REALLY showed it. You don't get a body like that by eating salads!

A short while later, they had reached Lexi's family condo. She was so excited to finally be there she practically ran inside, much to Sam's visual delight. They quickly unpacked and loved the sight of the ocean shore right outside their back patio door. The condo was amazing and even had a fully stocked fridge since Lexi's aunt and uncle live close by and knew their niece was coming. It was only a little late in the afternoon so they decided it was time to hit the beach! Sam got dressed in one bathroom and Lexi got ready in another. Thankfully, she had managed to buy some new and bigger swimsuits before leaving for the beach since her old ones weren't public appropriate. Lexi came out in a cute pink swim top with a zipper down the middle in the front that looked more like a bra made out of swimsuit material and it did a modest job covering Lexi. Of course, her boobs still looked enormous in it and she had a good bit of cleavage on display, but she was fully covered and comfortable. The bottom of her swimsuit was a pair of black high waisted bikini bottoms that covered her adequately. Of course, the bottom of her butt was still peeking out of her bottoms like with all bikini bottoms, but it wasn't an avalanche of ass that was usually the case when Lexi wore shorts. The high cut waist covered her now softer tummy and accentuated the wide flare of her hips. Lexi looked incredible and Sam told her so. 

They loaded up a cooler with beers and snacks and headed off to the beach. Since the condo was in a more secluded area of the beach, they practically had the whole place to themselves. They set up their umbrella, chairs, and towels and then put on their sunscreen.

"Don't get any ideas about getting handsy!" said Lexi with a wink as she squirted a glob of tanning oil in her hands. She then lathered it onto her thick thighs, full arms, and of course across her ample chest. "Though I might need your help with my back," she said handing Sam the oil and turning around. Lexi's protruding rear made it tricky for Sam to get close to her without rubbing up against her, but he happily oiled her shoulders and back. 

"Thanks, cutie!" Lexi said as Sam finished with the oil, giving him a sweet kiss. They then spent the day lounging in the sun, listening to music, splashing in the waves, drinking beers and eating snacks, just enjoying each others company and having fun. Lexi knocked back the last of their beers, which she drank more than half of, as the sun was setting. She let out an impressive burp and signed as a perfect end to their beach day. Then her stomach let out a mighty growl and Sam suggested they head back to the condo for dinner. 

Hurray, great story, happy to see you back

Any chance you could describe their sex in a touch more detail?

I like your clothing descriptions but you never mention her footwear! :)

Maybe explore other related fetish themes? Pregnancy, plastic surgery, Lexi becoming a model/stripper/escort?

A Change of Season Part 12

After making their way back to the condo, Lexi and Sam realized how tired they were from drinking and playing at the beach all day. While they had a whole kitchen full of food, they weren't in the mood to cook any dinner. 

"I know!" Lexi said, turning quickly on the spot and stumbling a bit in her buzzed state. "We can order take-out from Raymundo's! It's my favorite restaurant here and they've got everything! It's right next door to the condo!" Sam happily agreed to that and told Lexi to order whatever she wanted while he showered and he would go pick it up. She squealed with joy and sat down heavily on the couch as she pulled up a menu on her phone. After getting clean and dressed, Sam came back out to see Lexi sitting on the couch watching TV and drinking another beer, still in her swimsuit. 

"Hey Cutie!" Lexi said beaming up at him. "The food should be ready by the time you walk over there, so I'm gonna shower and get ready." She beamed up at him, finished chugging the rest of her beer, and even pinched his butt as she passed by him into the bathroom. Sam laughed and headed over to Raymundo's next door. When he said that the order for was for Lexi, the girl behind the counter lit up.

"Lexi! Oh, she's our best customer!" The cashier girl said as she looked up their order. "Even though she only comes around once a year, she is so nice and sweet to us. I should have known she ordered all this!" The girl went into the kitchen and brought out four togo bags, each with three togo boxes in them. "Oh, and can you give her this? Tell her it's from Meg." The cashier blushed and put up a gallon plastic togo tub that was full of some kind of ice cream sundae. Sam was surprised that this Lexi had a reputation with this girl, Meg.

Having somehow managed to carry all the food back to the condo, Sam called out to Lexi to see if she was ready.

"Done in a sec! Just put the food on the coffee table so we can watch something while we eat!" Lexi called from the bedroom door. Sam arranged all twelve togo boxes on the large coffee table and brought over a 2 liter of soda, condiments, plates and some glasses so they'd have everything they need. He then got comfy and waited on the large black leather couch, watching the action movie that was still on from Lexi watching earlier.

Lexi opened the door to the bedroom and stood in the doorway. Sam was amazed at what he saw. Lexi was wearing a button up floral sundress that stopped just above the middle of her thighs. The dress was made of a thinner fabric and was flowing at the bottom but more form fitting from the waist up. And boy did Lexi fill this dress out. The thin straps of the dress dug into her fleshy shoulders as her impressive chest loomed in front of her. Her larger boobs stuck out far in front of her and the buttons on her dress, all but the top three, were done so tight over her boobs that there were obvious gaps where you could see her bare skin underneath. This meant that she wasn't wearing a bra since Sam could see her bare cleavage under dress and was astounded that even though her tits were so huge and full, they maintained a perkiness to them that still let them jutt so far in front of her. 

Moving downward, the dress also seemed to be sticking pretty close to Lexi's midsection as well. Sure, almost all of the weight she had gained since coming back into Sam's life seemed to build more and more onto Lexi's boobs and butt, however nobody could deny that her middle had thickened up as well. The outline of her slightly larger stomach was apparent as the dress clung to her figure. Her stomach provided a nice transition from her titanic tits to her enormous ass, which also accentuated how wide she had gotten. Standing in the doorway, Sam noticed how both of her hips almost touched both sides of the doorframe as she stood there. Backlit by the bedroom behind her, it was obvious how wide her entire frame had become to compensate for how much more of Lexi there was now. She had truly eaten and grown into such a beautiful and voluptuous woman. Sam was realizing just how far she'd come from the comparatively slim high school student he had met into this curvaceous college student that stood before him.

"How do I look?' Lexi said huskily as she leaned on the doorframe. Sam noticed that even though she said this to him, her eyes were glued to arrangement of food on the coffee table.

"You look hungry!" Sam said with a laugh.

"You got that right!" Lexi said laughing as she hurried over to the couch. As she crossed in front of the TV to sit next to Sam, he caught a side profile of Lexi. Jesus, this girl was huge. Her thighs were wider than both of his legs put together, which made sense since she needed them to hold up her wobbling badonk. He fat ass stuck out over a foot behind her, supported by her thick thighs, and accentuated the tight curve of the small of her back into the wide globes that were her full buttcheeks. Her dress covered her entire butt though Sam knew if she leaned forward she would show everything. The side profile of her stomach showed that it stuck a few inches from her frame these days, however it was completely dwarfed by her balcony of boobage resting above it. Her now fatter boobs were thrust out mightly in front of her, semi supported by her slightly rounder stomach but mostly having their own buoyancy. Her boobs were easily the biggest part of her, there was no denying. Though Sam did notice that her arms had thickened up too, as well as her neck and face had gotten a little softer.

Lexi sat down next to Sam HARD and actually caused the couch to sink and draw Sam closer to her. She giggled and kissed him on the cheek. They both opened all of the togo boxes, each completely packed with a different food. There was barbecue ribs, a pile of french fries covered in ketchup, mac and cheese, chicken wings, fried cheese sticks,  bacon cheese burgers, nachos, pork chops, tacos, corndogs, and two meat lovers pizzas. Everything looked hot, tasty, and extremely fattening.

"God, I'm STARVING," Lexi practically roared as she leaned forward and snatched up a rib without even using a plate. She dug into the tender meat and Sam was surprised at her fervor. Lexi was eating like a woman possessed. She didn't bother with a plate or utensils, except for a large serving spoon for the mac n cheese. She shoved handfuls of fries into her mouth before sucking all of the meat off of a chicken wing and then biting a taco in half. She dipped a corndog in ketchup before putting most of it in her mouth and then squirted mustard into her mouth as she chewed on her massive bite. She shoveled mac n cheese in her mouth before ripping into a massive bacon cheese burger and then stuffed four cheese sticks in her mouth. Sam had never seen anyone eat so ravenously. Lexi only stopped eating to chug soda straight for the 2 liter, then burping and panting as she caught her breath from her feasting before digging back in again. Lexi was truly of a one track mind and all she wanted to do was eat as much as possible.

After Lexi tore through the feast before her and had reached the final third of her food and soda, she stopped eating and laid back on the couch to rest her head on the armrest and catch her breath. As she lay there, Sam watched as her humongous chest heave after so much vigorous activity, straining the buttons on her dress. Lexi rubbed her now larger stomach as she licked the various cheeses and sauces off of her lips, her eyes rolling up in her head in some new form of satisfaction.

"Are you alright, baby?" Sam asked as he leaned forward and rubbed his girlfriend's large stomach. She moaned and shook her head yes. 

"I'm still hungry, but I've kinda tired myself out," Lexi said, pausing to burp. "Could you feed me some more?" Sam couldn't believe what he was hearing. Not only had Lexi eaten enough food to feed a room of people, she was STILL hungry?! And the idea of feeding her more was an interesting one to him. Sure, he had liked that she was a bigger girl and was always impressed with her appetite, but the idea of truly contributing to her eating instead of just encouraging her to do what she wants was an exciting prospect for him. He had always been deep down encouraging her to eat more and get bigger but now to be give the actual opportunity to do that with her blessing was more than he could bare. He immediately agreed. 

Sam got up and brought Lexi a slice of meat lovers pizza as she lay on the couch. He lowered it to her open mouth and she moaned as she took a big bite out of it. Her eyes half closed in both exhaustion and pleasure as she chewed the greasy and meaty pizza, only to have her mouth spring back open for another bite after she swallowed. Sam obliged and she quickly ate the rest of the slice. 

"More," Lexi moaned and Sam brought her a big spoonful of mac n cheese. Her eyes rolled back as he poured it into her open mouth again, her cheeks full of the pasta as cheese dripped out of the side of her mouth. Lexi finished that and asked for more food. Sam got her another bite, and another, and another working Lexi's energy back as she grew hungrier for the last remaining food from her feast. As she ate, she moaned and rubbed her belly, which Sam also took turns doing as she ate more and more from his hands.

It wasn't until a while of eating that Lexi asked for soda and she sat up properly to drink. She held the bottle in both hands and raised it over her head to chug from it. From the side, Sam could see just how much of a toll this massive amount of food was having on Lexi's body. Her stomach was round and swollen, filling her lap in front of her. Her fat ass was lifting her higher off the couch. And as she knocked back her head to drink the soda, she thrust out her chest and finally snapped 8 of the tightened buttons from the front of her dress. She stopped drinking and looked down at the eruption of cleavage in front of her, looking shocked. She tried to button her dress again but upon realizing that she had broken the buttons, she began feeling and weighing her heavy tits in her hands. Lexi then looked at Sam with a blank face and said "I want you to feed me more."

Sam didn't need to be told twice and picked up another corndog. Lexi grabbed his hand and helped shove the corndog into her mouth, almost biting the entire thing off. She leaned forward off the couch and got on all fours in front of the table so she could grab the bottle of mustard and squirt it in her open mouth. Sam took this as a cue to start bringing her food faster. He gave her a burger and she ripped in half, moaning as she chewed all the meat and fat.

"I want to be bigger. I want my tits to be bigger!" Lexi roared as she picked up her heavy boobs and slammed them onto the coffee table as she grabbed a rib and sucked the whole thing into her mouth, only to pull the bone out without any meat left on it. Her boobs were exploding out the front of her dress, her hard nipples on the glass of the coffee table and the sheer size of her chest knocking over to go boxes. She pulled the box with fries in it closed to her.

"I want my ass to be fatter! I want to fatten my ass up!!" Lexi said as she dove face first into the fries, moaning and grunting to eat as much of them as she could fit in her mouth. As she leaned forward, she stuck her big badonk up in the air and wagged it from side to side. Her already short dress fell up down her arched back and exposed her gigantic asscheeks. Her panties were already getting wedged in between those massive globes of wobbling jello, and she even shook her fat ass to make it clap against her thicc thighs as well.

Lexi looked up at Sam with hunger in her eyes and said "More. Feed me More!" Sam quickly got to work and grabbed different items in each hand so he could feed her faster. He gave her a handful of nachos before shoving a pizza slice in her face. She ate three wings as he gave her a pork chop that she ripped out of his hand. Sam continued to feed Lexi as she sat on all fours in front of the coffee table. She moaned with pleasure, growled with satisfaction, and only stopped eating to chug soda down her gullet. Eventually she unbuttoned her dress completely, sitting there in just her tightening panties as her extended belly started bumping into the coffee table. Lexi ate and Sam fed and Lexi ate and Sam fed. They continued at this until basically all of the food was gone.

As Lexi sucked the last remains of mac n cheese off of the spoon Sam was holding, he realized that there was no more food.

"Wow baby, you ate everything," Sam said in astonishment as his girlfriend burped and rubbed her swollen stomach and tits as she rested back onto her thighs in front of him.

"Now I'm hungry for something else," Lexi said as she pushed Sam onto the floor and fell on top of him. Sam acted quick to support her weight from crushing him and grabbed a handful of her massive tit. Lexi gasped as he palmed her nipple and she quickly began biting and sucking his neck. She then reached into his pants and grabbed his rock hard cock, shaking with excitement of what was to happen next and causing her massive and bloated body to jiggle. As she stroked him, Sam slapped her round ass cheek and she yelped with pleasure. She quickly set to taking his pants off. 

After getting Sam's pants and boxers off, Lexi also got her panties off and began straddling him. From how soaked her panties were, Sam could tell that Lexi had gotten wet from all of the eating she did, before she started getting intimate with him. This only made him harder. 

Lexi slowly eased Sam's upright member into her warm and wet pussy. Sam was amazed to see such a massive and curvy woman mount him and want to give him such pleasure. Lexi quaked with ecstasy when Sam was fully inside of her and immediately grabbed her massive breasts and nipples. As she began grinding on him while sitting upright, she stopped and looked to the side at the coffee table.

"Babe, I thought you said I ate everything," Lexi said as she reached for something on the coffee table. She had grabbed the plastic gallon of ice cream, which had now melted, and ripped the lid off of it. "Can't forget dessert," she said as she lifted the gallon over head and began to chug the thick, melted ice cream down. As she drank heavily and gulped loudly, some of the melted ice cream spilled out of the side of her mouth and dripped onto her fat tits. She paused for a second, put the ice cream aside, and then lifted her massive boobs to her mouth so she could lick the ice cream off and even sucked on her own nipple to give her satisfaction. At this Sam's cock throbbed deep inside Lexi and she resumed riding him. Sam had never experienced so much pleasure in his life and Lexi's face and screams told him she felt the same. As she worked them both up, she went for the ice cream again and returned to drinking it as she rode Sam. He was quickly getting worked into cumming and Lexi was as well and she put aside the ice cream as they both came harder than they ever had before. Lexi collapsed on top of Sam as they both tried to catch their breath after such rigorous intimacy. 

They laid there for a bit, kissing each other and sharing deep sighs until they eventually got up to get clean. Lexi took her birth control and they showered together, smiling and laughing at the wild experience they just shared. They both knew now that they were truly a Feeder and Feedee couple.