A Change of Season (Ongoing / WG)

ChuckMalone

Sam Willis worked at the local mall and he hated it. It wasn't a particularly big mall so thankfully he was never terribly busy so he basically got paid to stand around. He worked at a trendy clothing store for guys and girls that had some pretty nice and fashionable stuff for both. Sam had only gotten the job a couple months ago so he could start working for the summer before he went to college in town and probably keep it as a part time for extra cash during the school year.

One day in late August, as he sat bored at the counter, as the only employee in the store. Thinking of what other people were doing with their summer, a customer came in and Sam gave them a very bored hello.

"Oh my Gosh! Sam? Sam Willis?!" shouted the girl he greeted and Sam jumped not expecting such a reaction.

He looked up from his phone to see a girl he hadn't seen since graduation. Her name was Alexis Stone, but everybody called her Lexi. She was about 5'5 with average length blonde hair done up into a messy bun and had tan skin. Lexi was wearing an old gym shirt from their old high school and some running shorts and sneakers. Yet she didn't look quite like he remembered.

Lexi was a pretty normal and popular girl in high school. She went to all the football games and always stayed out to all of the parties after. She was pretty nice to everyone and everyone was pretty nice to her, especially the guys. She wasn't exactly skinny in high school and nobody would ever really call her overweight either, but most people would call her a bigger girl. She was curvaceous with nice hips and healthy thighs to go along with them. Her backside stuck out a good bit and was rather round looking, especially when she wore her yoga pants to school. He middle section wasn't flabby by any means but it was definitely not sculpted. She didn't have any muscle definition but she always had a slight curve of a tummy just around her belly button.

Yet most noticeable about her were her breasts, a very prominent C cup that stuck out in front of her. Never one to knock the school's relaxed dress code, Lexi often wore tank tops and button ups to school that showed off her fantastic cleavage. Most guys knew her for her nice chest and few could keep their eyes off of it. A lucky set of guys got to call themselves her boyfriend from time to time, and they always had the biggest smiles on their face whenever somebody mentioned Lexi.

She also had a healthy appetite as most people saw her out at restaurants around town or getting a second helping at the cafeteria. A lot of people blamed her eating as to her curves saying that all of those second helpings went straight to her tits and ass. She wasn't particularly a promiscuous girl, but rather oblivious to everybody ogling her and her curves. She never paid attention to it and was just busy being everybody's friend.

All that being said, that was how Sam remembered Lexi from High School, and admittedly he admired her like most boys at school did. Sam didn't mind a more full figure on a girl and had a few girlfriends in high school himself, none as curvy as Lexi. But now Lexi looked different.

Lexi had always been a bigger girl, but it looked like the summer had been pretty good to her. Sam noticed how much shorter her running shorts looked now than compared to when he saw her in gym class. He could tell her hips were a bit wider as she stood in the door way of the store with the sun helping to outline her silhouette. Lexi's high school gym shirt also looked a bit more snug around her tummy and hips as well, but it was hard for Sam to tell at the distance.

However, Sam could obviously tell that the shirt was MUCH tighter up top. It looked like her boobs had definitely gotten bigger as they stretched her gym shirt and warped the text on the front. Sam noticed how he could see the outline of her bra cups against the taught shirt and how her shirt seemed a lot shorter since her chest was now taking up more fabric up top. He was surprised to see Lexi standing in his door so suddenly that he was honestly dazed as she quickly jogged up to his counter. He had seen Lexi's run before, and boy could he never forget it, but now he was in complete awe as he watched her massive tits bounce heavily in her shirt. It looked like both of them were straining in her bra and her shirt got a little jumbled up from the motion.

"Wow!" Lexi sighed after her quick burst of speed, standing at the counter in front of Sam. "I haven't seen you all summer Sam!" She smiled her beautiful smile at him and pulled down her shirt from being bunched up on her chest thanks to her running. Sam noticed that as her shirt had rode up, her tummy was visible and looked like it had a little bit more of a curve to it.

"What have you been up to? How are you?" She said reaching over the counter and pushing his shoulder in a playful way. Her chest loomed over the counter, which was higher up and almost at her chest height. Sam was still amazed that it took him a second to reply with "I'm good! I've been good!"

"Jeez, it's been since graduation right?" Lexi asked putting her hands on her ample hips and smiling. Lexi had one or two classes with Sam throughout their high school years and they always got along well. That was Lexi though, nice to everyone. Sam never got to hang out with her, but he bump into her at fast food places late at night or in the candy isle of the grocery store. They were decent acquaintances.

"Yeah!" Sam said smiling and walking out from behind the counter. "How's your summer been? What have you been up to?"

"Oh gosh, what haven't I been up to?!" Lexi laughed. "After graduation, I went to the beach with my family and had a great time. We went out to my favorite place to celebrate, Golden Bay, which has the BEST seafood in Florida! Then I went home and hung out by my pool and went to my friend's parties and all that. And then I JUST got back from a cruise to the Caribbean for ten days! The food was amazing! The best part about a cruise is that it's all about you, ya know? Nobody cares! So I basically ate pizza and ice cream for breakfast and just laid by the pool the whole time!" Sam thought that explained a lot. "What about you?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, I've just been working here mostly. Summer jobs ya know," Sam said shrugging and smiling.

"Very cool! Well you're just the man I need!" Lexi said with a wink. "I was out and about and I figured I needed some back to school clothes for when I go to Central College!"

"Oh hey!" Sam said, "That's where I'm going!"

"Aw great!" Lexi said clasping her hands together in front of her. As she did, her arms forced her boobs together in a big way. Her shirt was so tight that Sam saw it actually get folded into her cleavage and stretch down the neck of her shirt. Her boobs were definitely bigger than they were in high school, Sam thought.

"So, I need some cute shirts and maybe a jacket or two. Oh! and some new jeans," Lexi said.

"No problem!" replied Sam.

Lexi turned and headed toward the girls side, and Sam was surprised to see that her ass had gotten bigger too. Her shorts were shorter to make up for just how much her butt was sticking out compared to before. Her thick thighs lead straight up to the bottom hem of her shorts and her but ballooned out from there taking up a lot of her shorts. Sam wasn't surprised to see all that seafood, pizza and ice cream compliment her figure like this, but he was still blow away by it all.

They walked around the empty store chit chatting and Lexi picked up some things from the girl side and was eventually ready to try what she had on and Sam got her a dressing room.

"Okay, how does this look?" Lexi asked after a little while was she opened the dressing room door.

She was wearing a acid wash high waisted skinny jeans, a light blue v-neck and a pastel pink open cardigan. The jeans really showed off the shapeliness of her legs and thighs and it looked like it was having a bit of trouble covering her lower tummy. Her shirt fit pretty snug but not too bad. The v neckline it had however, completely showed off her cleavage. Her tits were pushing pretty well out of her tight shirt and it was much more obvious how her bra had gotten smaller on her growing boobs since you could see it outlined so well.

"I'm a bit worried about this top," she said, trying to pull up it's neckline without much effect. "But that's why I have this cardigan to keep me warm when it get's cool out!" She said smiling. She then turned around to check out her butt in the mirror and Sam had to say that the high waisted jeans looked really good on her. It helped accentuate the slope of her back, then stretched around her plump ass, and then cupped right under each cheek to give that obvious line where they met her thick thighs. "How do these jeans look? Do they make my but look flat?"

"What? No!" Sam said with more enthusiasm than he expected. "They look great on you, and help your.. curves."

He was worried about sounding creepy or looking embarrassed.

"Really?" Lexi said as she turned to smile at him. "That's so sweet of you! I gotta say, they fit a bit tighter than I remember." She then grabbed them by the belt loops and tried to shake them higher up on her. The motion only caused her ass to bounce in their tight jeans, and her tits wobbled quite a bit. Sam was worried about the v-neck might be a little TOO much for cleavage like that. He didn't want her looking indecent when she wore it.

"Okay, next one!" She cheered as she closed the dressing room door. After a while she opened back up and called Sam to look.

This time, Lexi was wearing a maroon skirt with a white crop top and a charcoal zip up hoodie. The skirt did a great job showing off her legs, but Sam could tell if she moved around much that they would show off more. Her crop top gave Sam a good view of her tummy and how it was noticeably chubbier than he remembered. It was a gut or anything like that, but it was not much toned or flat. The crop top didn't have a low neck but it was as tight as the v-neck and it's white color showed off Lexi's blue bra and tanned skin underneath. Sam didn't want to feel like a creep but he couldn't help but be amazed by how much her tits were bubbling out of the top of her bra. Her hoodie looked cute to tie it all together.

"I LOVE this skirt!" Lexi said swishing it back and forth as she watched it in the mirror. With her back to Sam, he could see her ass cheeks just starting to show from underneath and decided to ask about the jacket to distract himself.

"How do you like the hoodie?" He asked, "I think it's really cute."

"Me too!" Lexi said, And it's so soft. Perfect for fall." She then grabbed the zipper and began closing up the hoodie. It went up over her tummy fine, but when she reached her chest, she ran into a bit of trouble. She used both hands to ease the zipper over her boobs and jiggled them a bit to help the zipper. She then finally got it all the way up and the hoodie looked just as tight as everything else did across her chest. She then flipped her hood up and nodded to Sam, "Sup," making him laugh.

"I like this one a lot," Lexi said looking in the mirror and unzipping the hoodie, "Of course, I won't wear this bra with it," She said frankly to Sam almost making him blush. "I've got neutral ones. Besides, this one is getting a little too small on me." She then readjusted her bra and smiled at Sam and shut the door again.

She then tried on something else and gave the first two outfits to Sam to hold on to. When he came back, she was already out of the dressing room.

Lexi was wearing a strapless navy and polka dot dress that had buttons down the front. It wasn't as short as her skirt thankfully, but it ended at just above her knees. The buttons on the front however, didn't get to be buttoned up all the way thanks to her massive boobs. The top three were undone, letting her cleavage spill out almost as much as the v-neck did. She didn't look as smushed together however because Sam noticed she had taken her bra off for this dress. Lexi's breast came out a bit farther now that they weren't being held in by her smaller bra. However, her boobs were still rather perky thanks to the dress and the fitted back helped show off how much her ass stuck out too.

"Cute and simple, just the way I like it," Lexi said, smiling in the mirror. Sam was quick to agree with her, since he had seen other girls try the same dress on but never look as good in it. "I'll take it!" Lexi said and closed the dressing room again.

Lexi came out in her last outfit, which was a few warmer weather things, since it was still August. It was a pair of ripped denim shorts and a muscle tank top that she tied short on the side, showing off her tummy. The shorts were shorter than the original gym ones she was wearing when she came in and made all of her juicy thighs exposed. Her tummy pooched a bit over the top of the shorts. The muscle tank was mostly loose for once, but it was cut with such big holes that you could see most of her bra in it. Sam again felt bad for looking but Lexi told him she'd have a bandeau underneath since she couldn't wear a bra with it. The tank was low cut and showed a lot of her cleavage, more than Sam knew a bandeau would cover. It was also very small in the front and it showed the sides and straps of her bra as well. Her boobs looked as big as before as they bulged out of her cups and gave her a deep cleavage. Her boobs really had gotten a lot bigger, yet Sam could only guess at how much.

"I like this sort of Sporty look," Lexi said as she turned to face the mirror. When she did, Sam got to see how much shorter those shorts really were a LOT shorter. Her butt cheeks were actually beginning to peek out of the bottom. "I really need to get new bras though," Lexi said as she tried fixing the front of her shirt. "I'm definitely not a D cup any more."

Sam was shocked to hear that she had already gone past the C cup he heard she had in high school and was now going past the D cup she got over the summer! She must have been eating a lot on that cruise!

Sam let her change and rang up her stuff. She came literally bouncing out of the dressing room, excited about all the cute stuff she got. Sam was still amazed at her huge tits bouncing under her gym shirt and how he had gotten to see so much by helping her try all of that on.

"Jeez Sam, you were a BIG help!" Lexi said, smiling. "All of this stuff is so cute and it was so cool we got to see each other again."

"It's no problem Lexi," Sam said smiling at her. "It's my job, haha."

"I'm sad we never got to hang out over the summer though," she said, actually meaning it. "But hey! Since we're going to the same college, maybe we can hang out more!"

"Sure!" Sam said being hopeful. She swiped her card, put her stuff in bags, and gave her her receipt to sign.

"Great! Here, I'll give you my number and just text me whenever okay?" She wrote her number on the receipt and winked goodbye at him.

When she left, Sam couldn't believe that he had just had the best day of work ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool!! That was my first time actually posting on here! I've been on this site for a while but ever actually posted something. Please let me know what you guys thought, I'd appreciate it!

I plan on making 3 more installments on here for the seasons, where Lexi comes back to buy more clothes for the coming season since her clothes keep getting smaller on her for some weird reason?  ::)

Change of Season Part Two

Sam was excited to get Lexi's number, but he waited a bit and asked her if she wanted to hang out the following week. She quickly said yes and they made plans to hang out soon. Sam wasn't very excited to see that she wanted to hang out at his mall.

They met at the book store that was at the entrance of the mall and Sam easily spotted her while he was reading a book to pass the time. Lexi was actually wearing the first outfit she tried on last time she was in his store, and looked just as good as she did then too. Her boobs were pushing up through the light blue v neck and she was still wearing a smaller bra since he could see them bulging over her cups. Her high waisted jeans showed off her thick full thighs and the pink cardigan flowed around her. She was also drinking a large milkshake she must have gotten on the way to the mall. Lexi looked around for Sam, and ran to him once she saw him. Her bouncing tits mesmerized Sam as much as they always did.

"Sam! Hey!" Lexi said as she pulled him into a big hug. Sam wasn't expecting it and got the wind knocked out of him as her massive tits slammed against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her back, but seeing how big she was, he was only able barely to touch his arms together behind her. She really was a big girl.

"Hey Lexi!" Sam said after her big embrace. "So, what do you want to do at the mall?"

"I'm still clothes shopping actually," Lexi said with a smile. "Not that the stuff you got me wasn't great! I just need a few lady things, and I figured we could eat here too. I hate when you can't drink through the straw!" She remarked apparently meaning she got to the last of her milkshake. She then took the top off and knocked her head back and stuck out her huge chest so she could suck down the remainder of her thick milkshake. After she gulped it down, Sam noticed she had some whip cream around her mouth, and she giggled and licked it up easily.

Sam was happy to be at the mall with her and they wandered from the book store to other stores in the mall. The first store they went into was, to Sam's slight embarrassment, was Victoria's Secret. "I know it's lame!" Lexi said rolling her eyes, "But I DEFINITELY need some new bras, and it'll only take a minute!"

They walked in and Lexi approached a saleswoman. The woman turned to Lexi and her eyes got wide at the sight of a girl with such big boobs crammed into such a small bra. "Let me guess," said the saleswoman holding up a measuring tape, "You need to be remeasured."

"I think so," said Lexi with a nod. "This one is kind of got tight on me recently. It probably shrank in the wash."

The saleswoman clearly knew better but she was happy to oblige. She quickly measured Lexi and told her that her new bra size was a 36 Double D. Sam couldn't believe that her tits had gone up two bra sizes! What was she feeding those things?

She was happy to look around the store and pick up cute new bras. She picked up some neutrals, a black one, and even a push up bra that was supposed to "add 2 cup sizes." "Never know when you might need a little extra," Lexi said with a wink. Sam knew that a girl with this many curves was definitely MORE than extra. Lexi then tried them on and Sam sat on the bench outside of the dressing room patiently. She didn't show anything to him, almost to Sam's relief. Sure, he wouldn't mind seeing her change, but he didn't really know Lexi all that well and it was there first time hanging out. He was just happy to be around her and her infectious positive attitude.

After she found ones she liked and bought them and a few panties, they left the store and were aimlessly walking through the mall. Maybe it was the fact that they had just left such an intimate store, but Sam suddenly blurted out, "I'm sure your boyfriend is a lucky guy to have a girl like you." He immediately felt stupid for saying something lame like that, but Lexi hardly reacted at all.

"Oh, I don't have a boyfriend at the moment," Lexi simply stated. "There weren't any guys who I was really interested over Summer so I just spent time focusing on myself and relaxing. And speaking of taking care of myself, I'm hungry! Let's head to the food court!"

So she pulled Sam's arm behind her and began dragging him in the direction of the food court. He wasn't reluctant to go, but the mall was crowded and Lexi certainly knew how to clear a path for herself. Meanwhile, Sam got to be hypnotized by her massive ass swishing side to side in her tight skinny jeans. It didn't take long for her to rush to the food court.

Faced with a variety of foods, Lexi couldn't simply pick one. So she decided to get her favorites from each one! She started with a large slice of meat cravers pizza, then a large helping of bacon cheese fries, a plate of fried chicken, two large buttery pretzels, a massive Cinnabon for desert, and a large chocolate milk shake to wash it all down.

Sam had never seen someone order so much food for themselves at once! Sam simply got himself a piece of pizza and a Cinnabon for himself.

Lexi quickly trotted over to an empty table and sat down heavily, cause her whole body to jiggle. "God, I'm starving, I haven't eaten in like two and a half hours. I'm sorry it's so much, you must think I look like a pig." Lexi said frowning.

"What no!" Sam interjected "I think it's important to take care of yourself! I don't care what you eat, so long as you're happy with yourself." Sam was pretty sure he was blushing.

"No guy has ever told me that," Lexi said beaming. "People always tell me to eat salads and gross stuff. It's nice being encouraged to be myself." Lexi smiled and reached across the table and squeezed Sam's hand as a way of saying thanks.

Now that Lexi wasn't ashamed of all the food she got, she completely dove into her food. She started by picking up a huge piece of fried chicken and taking a massive bit out of it, then she grabbed a messy handful of fries and stuffed it into her mouth. She then raised her slice of pizza and lowered into her mouth, letting the grease drip onto her stuck out tongue. She stuffed her cheeks with big bites from her pretzels that were dripping with butter, and took huge gulps of her thick milk shake. Sam had never seen someone eat so much and it all so fast too. She stopped about halfway through to unbutton her pants even!

Once Lexi finished her main dishes, she turned to her Cinnabon. She picked it up in one hand and sunk her teeth right into it, letting out a small moan as she did. As she took her bite, a huge drop of icing fell from the Cinnabon and right into her massive cleavage, the thick gooey icing splattering all over the top of her huge tits.

"Oops!" Lexi said looking down into her own cleavage. "This stuff happens all the time!" She took two fingers and swiped the sticky icing off her big boobs and then  stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked the icing off of them. "Mmmmm, icing is my favorite!" Sam was blow away by this girl.

After lunch, Lexi said she had to meet up with some friends for dinner in a while. Sam was sad they couldn't hang out more, but he was glad he got to see Lexi at all.

"I had fun hanging out with you today!" Lexi said smiling at Sam. "I know going shopping where you work at isn't the most fun thing to do, but I definitely needed what I got and it was nice spending time with you." She gave Sam another suffocating hug with her tits smashing into his chest. Sam said he was glad he got to spend time with her too.

"Aww, you're so sweet." We definitely need to hang out again soon!" Lexi beamed. And with that, she turned and headed to her car, giving Sam a great view of her fat ass swaying side to side in her, now tighter jeans.

Change of Season Part Three

Summer left and was immediately followed by fall, which meant that Sam and Lexi were now starting their first semester of college. They managed to hang out several times before school started, much to Sam's delight. Their usual hangouts were at the movies or a cool restaurant or even just bumming around the mall. It didn't matter what they did together, but one thing was always certain; Lexi ate. And thanks to Sam's encouragement, she got to eat A LOT. She obviously felt comfortable around Sam and didn't hold anything back from her appetite. Sam still couldn't believe how much she could eat, but he had an idea of where she was putting it all.

It would have been a bit harder to notice, but since Sam was a person who saw Lexi regularly, he could see subtle changes in Lexi's appearance. He noticed how shirts seemed to keep getting tighter on her and how she often had to pull them down to cover her tummy, which was only now just starting to pool over the top of her pants. Her pants looked tighter as well as they hugged her ample hips, thick thighs, and round behind.

Sam could tell her chest was thickening up too since more and more of her button up shirts looked strained, and even some had managed to pop buttons thanks to her massive boobs. They still appeared to be perky and full, thanks to her better fitting attire. He would never forget hearing her measurements, 36 Double D bra. Thankfully, her new bras did a good job of keeping her together and didn't look too out grown on her now, but he could tell with how much food she was putting away, they wouldn't remain comfy on her much longer.

Lexi seemed to really enjoy Sam's company, and they hung out basically four times a week. She often laughed with him and it turns out they shared a lot of similar interest. She always thanked Sam for letting her be herself around him and how she never felt pressured to act a certain way. Sam, being the kind and accepting guy he was, was very glad to hear her regard him in such a way. They were definitely good friends at this point.

Since school started, Sam was rather busy trying to get a good start to his college career while managing to work at the mall as well. Thanks to his busier schedule, he didn't get to see Lexi much either. They mostly caught up on the weekends and went out to buffets for lunch (Lexi's favorite!) or would go to a drive in restaurant and eat outside in their car with the windows down. Time passed pretty quickly and before they knew it, it was October.

"Halloween is tomorrow! You gotta go trick or treating with me!" Lexi said as she sat across Sam at their favorite Italian restaurant. She was wearing her outfit with the white crop top, maroon skirt, and gray hoodie. Her top had gotten considerably shorter on her thanks to how fat her tits were getting, but it still managed to cover them completely. She was digging into her 3rd pizza slice.

"Trick or treating? Aren't we kind of old for that?" Sam said apprehensively. He still couldn't believe she could eat seven pieces of a deep dish meat lovers pizza by herself. Eating one slice was enough meat and bread for him.

"Ahh, who cares? It's fun!" Lexi said through a mouthful of greasy pizza. "Besides, it's always fun to have a cool costume! And if we don't get much candy, then we can just stay up and watch scary movies instead!"

Sam did love scary movies and spending time with Lexi, so he was glad to do it. Lexi finished her 7th slice of pizza and stood up to stretch. As she did, Sam could see her stomach pouching out a little from all of that meaty pizza, and her skirt looked like it was having a bit of a tough time covering all of her backside too. As she arched her back, she thrusted out her humongous chest and managed to ride up her crop top so Sam could see the very bottom of her bra. She quickly pulled it back down, headed towards the door and said to Sam, "So meet me at my place at 8, okay? Gosh, it's getting a bit chilly out."

Lexi then reached down and grabbed the zipper and started to zip up her gray hoodie. As she zipped over her tummy, it was obviously tighter on her than when she first got it and Sam could see the outline of her now fuller stomach. The zipper then stopped right underneath her massive shelf of boobs and realized that it wasn't going to fit over them easily. She tried to shake the zipper over her huge boobs, but it merely stopped underneath them and created a wide V neckline that shook her massive tits in her tight white crop top. As she pulled on the zipper, her tits jiggled heavily, and Sam mostly admired her determination more than anything.

"Ugh!" Lexi sighed in frustration."This thing must have shrunk! Sam, could you help a girl out?"

"What?" Sam stammered, caught by surprise. "Sure, I guess." He then walked over to her to help her zip her hoodie over her fat boobs. She grabbed the both sides of the zipper over her fat tits and tried her best to force them together in the middle. In doing this, she basically just squeezed her tits together, making her cleavage eat the middle of her shirt and sticking it in Sam's face. Sam did his best to zip up the hoodie without feeling inappropriate and eventually managed to do the entire thing up. He stepped back and she looked at her reflection in the mirror by the door. Her huge boobs were now REALLY straining her hoodie and her zipper didn't look like it was fairing all that well either. Sam just couldn't believe he knew a girl with boobs so big and heavy.

"Perfect!" Lexi said as she turned to the side to make sure her skirt wasn't riding up. While being a mostly flowy skater skirt, her ample backside did a great job of filling it out. Her thick, meaty thighs lead right up to the hem and her big, round ass made it almost too short to wear in public. She turned quickly to leave and gave Sam a quick flash of her black panties she was wearing. Sam could not get over this girl.

Halloween came quickly the next night came and Sam bought a cheap and easy cowboy costume. He hadn't really dressed up for halloween in some time and wasn't exactly thrilled with his choice, but hey, it was all in good fun. He walked up to Lexi's apartment, which she shared with one other roommate. Her name was Kate and she didn't go to college but went to all of the college parties. She worked at the local Costco so their house was a mini surplus of anything a college kid could need. Tons of DVDs, cleaning supplies, beanbag chairs, a huge TV, and a LOT of food. Kate brought home any excess stuff they had made that day such as deli trays of sandwiches or tubs of macaroni and cheese home all the time, not to mention brand name snacks and treats in bulk. Sam had hung out their a few times, but Kate was never really around much so it was mostly him and Lexi watching a movie or something while she ate an assortment of snacks and food that Kate had brought home.

"Come on in!" Sam heard Lexi shout from the inside of the door after he knocked. He stepped inside and saw that their living room had been done up for Halloween with skeletons on the walls, bats hanging from the ceiling, and fake cobwebs all around. "Where ya at Lexi?" Sam asked aloud since he didn't see her in the living room or the kitchen behind it.

"I'm upstairs! Sorry, it's taking me a minute to get ready. Come up here!" Lexi shouted from upstairs. Sam quickly jogged up the steps and opened her bedroom door and founnd Lexi trying to fit into her Halloween costume.

She was wearing a black pair of shorty shorts and was trying to pull a black and purple corset down over her chest. The shorty shorts were skin tight on her massive ass and the hem of them just barely stopped JUST beneath her ass cheeks. Since they were so tight, Sam could obviously see how much more her hips flared out then when he first saw her in his store and couldn't believe how much bigger she looked now. Her tummy was fully exposed and was bulging over the top of her shorts like a slight muffin top. She looked like she was getting pretty big these days.

"Thank god you're here, gimme a hand!" Lexi said, snapping Sam back to reality. "I think this has gotten smaller since I last wore it two years ago."

Two years ago? This couldn't be good, Sam thought. He grabbed the bottom of her corset and began forcing it down over her huge boobs, which were now bulging right in his face thanks to all the pressure. Lexi was wearing her new black bra, but since he was forcing a tight corset over them, her boobs were bulging out of the bra quite a bit. As he was pulling on the corset, she was pushing her boobs up into it with great effort and muttering things like, "Come on!" and "I'm not THAT big!" Finally, Sam gave one more mighty tug downwards and managed to slip the corset fully over Lexi's big tits, falling down in the process.

"Jeez, Sam, you are a big help," Lexi said kindly, standing over him. From this angle, Sam was surprised she could even see him because he could barely see her eyes from behind her huge shelf of boobs that were looming over head. He also noticed how much her stomach stuck out, which wasn't much, but you definitely couldn't say it wasn't flat now. He was also eye level with her thighs, which now looked bigger than his head.

"Lemme help ya," Lexi said with a smile as she bent down and gave him her hand. As she bent over, Sam was greeted by her huge cleavage bulging up over her corset and threatening to smother him. She quickly pulled him up to his feet instead of smothering him with her boobs, much to Sam's relief.

Sam brushed himself off and got a good look at Lexi in her corset. The corset was DEFINITELY from two years ago because now he could see how incredibly small it was on her now. Her tits had grown so much that the old cups on the corset, Sam guessed they were C's or smaller, would have BARELY covered her nipples! The small cups forced her boobs up and smashed them together more, giving her more cleavage than her bra already did. Her boobs looked humongous in the corset, and Sam was thankful that she was smart enough to wear a bra under it to help so she didn't reveal too much. It was also a kind of crop corset and left her tummy exposed and brimming over her shorty shorts.

"Great!" Lexi said looking and turning in the mirror. From the side, Sam could see just how far her assets stuck out in front of her, her ass and tits both jutted out a solid 7 inches from her chest and thighs. She was a pretty big girl.

"Now I just need to put on my tutu!" Lexi said grabbing a black tutu off the floor. She slipped her feet through the open bottom of her tutu and worked it up to her thighs, where it met some resistance. After working them up her thighs, she realized she couldn't get it up over her ass by herself and asked if Sam could help. He got down on his knees and was then eye level with her backside. Her fat ass bulged in front of him in her tight spandex shorts and Sam couldn't believe she had such a round ass. He grabbed the hem of her tutu and began inching it up her huge butt, sending massive shakes throughout it. Sam jiggled and bounced her butt to help the tutu move up and couldn't believe someone's ass could be so fat. After a lot of unintentionally shaking her ass, Sam managed to get Lexi's tutu on. However, all of Sam's shaking and pulling up on the tutu had made her spandex shorts, creep up her butt and made them look like panties on her now more than shorts. Her shorts now left the bottom half of her asscheeks fully exposed and Sam was impressed that they weren't covered in cellulite but rather smooth solid fat that really helped round out her rear. He quickly got up when he was done helping so she wouldn't think he was staring at her butt too much.

"Very cute!" Lexi said turning in her mirror. "Uh oh!" She said as she saw her ass bulging out of her shorts. She quickly pulled her shorts down to cover herself and picked up her witch's hat off the ground and put it on her head. She turned to Sam and stood with her hands on her meaty hips and asked, "What do you think?"

"Amazing!" Sam said smiling. He was happy to see his friend so excited to get dressed up, even if her tits were bulging out of her corset, her tummy was showing, and her ass was about to bulge out of her shorts. He was just happy that she was happy.

They left Lexi's house and headed all across the neighborhood. From door to door, more and more people recognized Lexi and gave her a lot of candy, ignoring how old she was or how revealing her costume was. "I moved in over the summer and got to know everyone!" Lexi said as she munched on a candy bar in-between houses. After they had basically hit every house, they walked back to Lexi's house with their haul.

"This might be the best haul I've had yet!" Lexi said as they dropped their bags off in the living room. "Though I gotta get out of this corset," she said as she adjusted her massive boobs for the umpteenth time in her too small corset. "This things killing me. Excuse me while I go cut myself out of it!" She joked and told him to pick a scary movie before she ran upstairs to her room.

Sam sat comfortably down on the soft leather sofa they had in front of their tv and put their bags on the coffee table. After a while, he decided to go with a classic monster movie and picked the original Blob to watch. Shortly after he put it in the dvd player, Lexi came down the stairs.

She was now out of her tiny corset and was actually wearing her old gym shirt from the first time Sam saw her again. Her shirt was even more stretched as her boobs had definitely grown since the last time she wore it practically two months ago. Sam also noticed that her chest looked a bit less perky and guessed that she wasn't wearing a bra anymore. He figured that a big girl like Lexi deserved some comfort from those things from time to time and since she was in her own house, she didn't have to torture herself by wearing a bra. She also kept on her spandex black shorts from her costume, which Sam again reasoned was probably for comfort. She sauntered over to the TV and saw what movie they were watching.

"The Blob! Perfect!" Lexi said clapping her hands in front of her and smushing her boobs together. "I'm a bit hungry, I'm gonna eat whatever Kate left here. You want anything?"

"I had dinner before, you go on a head," Sam said relaxing on the couch. Lexi smiled and then walked over to the kitchen, her thick rump swaying side to side as she left. Sam heard her open the fridge and say things like "Ooooh Yum!" and "Come to Mama!" and start the microwave. After a while, she came back into the living room with a plate piled high with baked lasagna, a double cheese burger, a pile of mash potatoes and a 2 liter of coke with a glass. She turned and sat her hefty rear, right next to Sam causing the couch to sink down and drawing Sam closer to her. She smiled at him when his hip bumped her's on the couch.

They sat and watched the movie, Lexi eating mindlessly as she watched the Blob do the same. before 20 minutes, her plate was empty and so was half the two liter. She leaned back and gave a healthy burp, quickly saying excuse me afterwards. Sam laughed and Lexi got up and brought her plate to the kitchen. When she came back, she sat right next to Sam and put her head on his chest. Sam didn't object and felt comfortable with his arm against the back of the couch and kind of around her, while Lexi lay almost snuggling up to him. She stayed there all night, constantly eating candy and eventually fell asleep right there on the couch. Sam knew he couldn't move her and fell asleep as well. This was definitely the best Halloween he ever had.

Change of Season Part Four

School wrapped up pretty quickly for Sam and Lexi after Halloween and they had a long Winter Break that extended from before Thanksgiving till the first week of January. Sam and Lexi hung out a few times before Thanksgiving and seemed to be getting closer as friends as well. Lexi said she wanted to spend as much time with Sam before Thanksgiving because she was actually spending her Winter Break with her relatives in another city. Sam was both happy and sad to hear this because he was glad Lexi liked spending so much time with him, but he was going to miss her over vacation.

After spending a good bit of time together, the week of Thanksgiving had started and the college was on Winter Break. Sam got to say bye to Lexi at her apartment before she left for her relatives, and she gave him a tremendous hug that nearly crushed him with her curvaceous body. Lexi said she'd keep in touch and that they could face time if Sam had the chance.

Sam stayed pretty busy and never really got that chance, thanks to working in retail over the holidays. He was swamped with work and the crazy rush of people buying presents. Sam was really starting to hate his job. Thankfully though, he found a very cute outfit for Lexi that he knew she would love as a Christmas gift. It was a dark green sweater and a black pair of velvet leggings with a long silver cardigan that buttoned up in the middle. He was excited to give it to her when she got back from the holidays.

Lexi sent him Snapchats a few times a day and they always managed to lift his spirits. She would send him snaps of her smiling at him and asking what he was up to, or show funny things she saw in the city. She also showed him what she was doing with her relatives, and judging by how many pictures of food she sent him, they did little else than eat. Every picture was either of a tremendous turkey or ham or a delicious and decadent looking dessert. Sam could guess where Lexi got her eating habits from,  but he was glad to know that she was in good hands of loving people.

Time quickly passed and Thanksgiving and Christmas flew by. Sam managed to call her on Christmas Eve and was delighted to hear that she was returning home the day before New Years Eve! She wanted to meet up with Sam and tell him everything that happened and to hear about him too. They were going to meet at her apartment to catch up and exchange gifts!

Sam was very excited to see Lexi again and give her his present, as he stood on her doorstep the day she came back. He knocked and after a very short while, she quickly answered.

"SAM!" Lexi cheered and quickly snatched him up in a bone crushing hug. He thought she was just wearing thicker clothing since she felt a bit bigger to him as she hugged him, and he knew her relatives lived in a much colder city than their city was, which had moderate temperatures all year. When she finally let go of him and he stepped back from the door, it was obvious to him that she wasn't wearing thick clothes at all.

Lexi looked a LOT bigger than he remembered. She stood in the doorway beaming at him in her strapless blue and polka dot dress she had bought from him in late August. Before, it had fit Lexi comfortably and looked very complimenting to her, but now it looked rather over grown on her expanding frame.

Before, the dress didn't fit tight on her stomach and was a good length on her, but now that wasn't the case. The dress used to be to above her knees, but it was now a lot higher up her thighs, which looked a lot meatier and thicker than when she first tried the dress on. Her tummy was now obvious against the tight fabric, and Sam was certain he could see where her tummy bulged over her panties now as well!

Up top, the damage was much worse. Lexi's tits looked even bigger and fuller than they did on Halloween and this was made obvious by how much they had changed her dress. Her boobs originally made sure that she couldn't button the top three buttons, but now he could see that the two buttons below those had broken off from her expanding chest. The undone buttons only accentuated her now larger cleavage, which looked full and deep as it bulged towards Sam. Since the dress was strapless, Lexi didn't feel the need to wear a bra and her fatter tits loomed heavily out in front of her, thankfully still held up by the dress's tight fabric. Her more massive tits were certainly a shock to Sam, and he stood their dazed at their immensity. Since it was still winter where they lived, the air outside was chilly and Lexi's dress showed this by causing her nipples to poke out firmly from her dress, like two chapstick caps under her shirt. Sam couldn't believe how much weight Lexi had managed to pack on in all the right places!

"Come in buddy!" Lexi said beckoning him inside. Sam was so surprised to see how much Lexi had grown that he was still standing on her doorstep. He quickly entered and hung up his light coat and held his present behind his back.

"For you!" Sam said, sticking the gift out in front of him and smiling.

"For me?!" Lexi said, placing a delicate hand on her bulging cleavage. "Oh Sam, you're so sweet! Come on, your present is upstairs!" She quickly turned and headed up the stairs.

From the back, Lexi's dress wasn't exactly how Sam remembered it either. Her ass had plumped up quite a bit more than before and stretched out the backside of her dress. Her butt had gotten even rounder and thicker, resembling two volleyballs pressed together under her tight dress, and stuck out from her back like a shelf. Since so much of the dress was now trying to cover her bigger booty, the dress had gotten shorter on her and rested about an inch under from where her thighs met her butt. The dress was so tight on her now that Sam could actually make out Lexi's panty line and see that her ass was bulging even more out of her shrinking panties, which looked like they were reaching thong status from being wedged between her fat asscheeks. Sam was mesmerized as her wide hips swayed from side to side as she climbed the stairs, and how the simple act of her taking a heavy step up the stairs could make her butt jiggle and bounce.

When they got to Lexi's room, she quickly went over to her suitcase and bent over to find Sam's present, giving him an obvious view of her fat ass and a hint of her pink and green panties.

"Here ya go!" Lexi said finding his gift and standing up quickly, causing her massive boobs to wobble in her ill fitting dress. They kindly swapped presents and Sam was grateful to find that she got him a box set of his favorite TV show. Lexi squealed with delight when she saw Sam's cute outfit and set it on the bed to give him a hug. Sam was almost knocked over when Lexi slammed her big boobs into Sam's chest causing them to be pressed and squished even more in her tight dress as she said "Thank you, thank you!" over and over. Although seeing how much bigger Lexi had gotten, he was starting to regret not saving his receipt incase the clothes he had gotten for her didn't fit.

"I wanna try this on right now!" Lexi exclaimed, picking up her present and going into her bathroom that was connected to her room. "You wait right here and I'll be out in a sec!"

Sam sat on Lexi's comfy bed as Lexi changed in her bathroom, scrolling through his phone as he waited. Through the door, he could hear Lexi's frustrations, saying things like "Come on now!" and "Just a LITTLE more!" After a few minutes and bumping noises, Lexi swung open her bathroom door and stated, " I LOVE IT."

The outfit certainly was a lot smaller on Lexi than Sam had anticipated. The dark green sweater was a large, and it STILL fit tight on Lexi's massive chest. It stretched tightly across her boobs so that Sam could make out the outline of Lexi's bra. Sure, her bras were looking smaller before she left for Winter Break since all she ever did with Sam was eat, but now they looked as outgrown as the first bra he saw her wearing when the came into his store! He could see that her fatter tits were now bulging out of the Double D bra cups and even starting to push on the sides! Sam couldn't believe how her boobs just seemed to keep growing, but he figured that her family really did spoil her with delicious meals over the holiday season. She had buttoned the three buttons on her silver cardigan, which looked strained on her bigger midsection. The buttons met right under the shelf of her massive boobs and separated over her tummy, exposing her belly. Essentially, it formed a yawning v hem under her boobs and over her stomach.

Since her boobs were so much bigger, they took up more of her sweater and caused it to ride up on her stomach. Her stomach now pooched over her new leggings more than Sam had ever seen and it looked a lot chubbier than before. The sweater ended at just below Lexi's belly button, which she thought was very cute since she believed the sweater to be cropped in the first place.

Lexi turned so Sam could get the full effect of his outfit, and he got to see how much her ass bulged in her new leggings. Her ass stuck out a good nine inches from her back and was supported by her thick thighs. Her chest stuck out essentially the same, with her stomach definitely sticking an inch or two out from where her flatter stomach used to be. The silver cardigan merely draped off of her back and hung off of where the curve of her ass ended, which accentuated the massive slope of her bigger butt. Her thighs looked very thick and full in her soft leggings.

"I love the feel of these leggings!" Lexi said as she squatted down to rub the tops of her velvety thighs. As she squatted, she stuck her gigantic ass out even more, and her arms pressed her big tits together and made them bulge forward from being squeezed in her smaller bra. Even her stomach bulged forward, sticking out onto her lap as she leaned forward to appreciate how soft her new leggings were.

"Jeez, I'm really glad you like it!" Sam said blushing. He knew he was blushing from how much she liked her gift, but also by how much his gift showed off her now much bigger and more curvaceous body. "I like your gift a lot too Lexi."

"I'm glad," Lexi replied with a wink. "Now, let's get some grub and talk about our Winter Break!" They then left, Lexi still wearing her new outfit, and went to Lexi's favorite buffet.

"God, traveling all day sure works up an appetite!" Lexi said as she put her TWO plate piled with food onto their table. They were both loaded with all sorts of food, from greasy meatloaf covered in ketchup, baked potatoes loaded with butter, bacon, and sour cream, ribs dripping in bbq sauce, gooey mac n cheese, heavy italian pasta, some fried chicken, and a thick clam chowder. She began devouring the food like she hadn't eaten in weeks, which Sam knew wasn't the case since she just spent the past few weeks eating tons with her relatives!

"I gotta say, this isn't as good as my Mom's family cooking."Lexi after sucking the remaining meat off a rib. "They make the best food! We always eat a great dinner and then watch a movie together afterwards. My Aunt's chocolate pie is to die for!"

She took a massive spoonful of mac n cheese and said, "Unfortunately, I popped the button on those jeans I got from you." She looked a little sheepish as she admitted it. "Guess that chocolate pie went straight to my ass!" She laughed heartily and then turned on a big, thick italian meatball. Sam definitely didn't put it past her.

She also told Sam about all of her fun and entertaining relatives, and Sam told her all about the horrors of working holiday retail. They laughed over the same things and Sam was glad their friendship didn't miss a beat. He missed her sweet and fluttery laugh and the way she described people and places she'd seen. Sam really liked spending time with her and felt a lot of positive feelings for Lexi. Lexi always seemed to reciprocate those feelings by playing with Sam and complimenting him. They were both certainly glad to see each other again.

After about Lexi's third plate of dessert, they decided to call it a night. Judging by how much more her sweater was riding up to show her belly button and full tummy, Sam was surprised to see that Lexi's family feeding didn't put a damper on her appetite. Sam drove her back to her apartment and as he walked Lexi back up to her door, her face lit up as she remembered something.

"Hey! My roommate Kate's friends are having a New Years Eve party!" Lexi said, smiling at Sam. "I was wondering if you'd wanna go with me?" She looked away and Sam could see she was slightly blushing.

Sam was blushing too as he responded, "I'd love to Lexi." Lexi then turned to Sam, beaming, and threw her arms around Sam's neck in a hug. Her weight and shorter height essentially meant that she was forcing Sam's face into her huge boobs, and Sam was nearly suffocated by the very sweater he had just given to her as a gift. After a while, she let him go and Sam caught his breath.

"Great! We need to get me a new dress to wear for it!" Lexi said, pulling down her shirt down over her showing belly. "I'll text you tomorrow. It's a date!" She winked at him one last time before entering her house and closing the door behind her.

Sam was overjoyed the whole ride home thinking of how Lexi referred to asking HIM out on a date.

A Change of Season Part Five

Lexi texted Sam to meet him at the mall at noon. He was standing at their usual spot in the mall's bookstore waiting for her to show up so they could find her an outfit to wear to a New Years Eve party that night. After waiting a minute, Sam heard his name called out by that familiar, bright voice and looked up to see Lexi.

She looked as pretty as ever, her blonde hair falling effortlessly on her shoulders and smiling her beautiful smile as she walked over to Sam. Lexi was wearing a TIGHT dark blue v neck sweater and some black and white patterned leggings. Sam was still amazed at how much bigger she looked from her vacation and thought that she probably had the biggest boobs he'd ever seen. Her bra was looking smaller than normal since her boobs had grown so much and the outline of her bra was obvious as her tits pushed against her tight sweater. Her small bra also shoved and lifted her boobs out of her v neckline to show off her deep and sexy cleavage. Sam could never tell if she dressed to seem alluring on purpose, but he had noticed that most of her clothes showed off her growing figure regardless.

"Hey cutie!" Lexi said, grabbing Sam into another tit smashing hug. "So I wanna get something cute and kinda flashy for tonight. Any ideas?" Sam caught his breath after their hug and suggested a nice formal store.

The clothes were all mostly black and high fashion, and it didn't take long for Lexi to find things she liked. After picking up a few choice outfits, she was off to the dressing room to try them on while Sam sat on the bench right outside the door.

"Outfit number one!" Lexi exclaimed as she opened the dressing room door. It was a pair of high waisted black slacks and a white button up blouse with black pinstripes. The pants hugged every inch of her thick thighs and looked like they were having a bit of trouble on Lexi's more obvious tummy.

The top had it's top four buttons undone to show Lexi's enormous cleavage. Her tits loomed in front of her like a shelf as they pushed out of her tight top. Her gray bra was obvious through the white fabric, but Sam tried his best not to notice.

"Jeez," Lexi said turning to her side as she looked in the mirror. "These pants are really tight. Is my ass really that big?" Lexi then grabbed a handful of her own fat ass cheek and shook it to watch it jiggle. Even in the tight black pants, her bulging booty shook for a good while after she let go of it. Her butt stuck out a lot from her backside, and the tightness of the pants showed Lexi's obvious thong she was wearing. "I guess I'll try on the next one," Lexi said as she closed the door.

"What about this?" Lexi said after a short while changing into her next outfit. It was a gold spaghetti strap sequin dress. It clung to her body tightly and showed off every curve. The flair of her wide hips, the small pooch of her belly and most of all, her enormous tits. The straps did their best to hold up Lexi's enormous boobs and dug into her fleshy shoulders a bit. The dress also had a low neckline that showed off her bulging cleavage, displaying her gigantic boobs. She turned to pull down the back and showed Sam how short it was on her, stopping just beneath her butt cheeks. Her ass loomed over her healthy thighs and actually casted a shadow on them to emphasize how much space her butt actually took up.

"I like it!" Sam said enthusiastically. He knew a dress like this was just the sort of thing Lexi liked to wear.

"I dunno, it's okay I guess." Lexi said and shrugged. She then went into the dressing room to change and left without buying any clothes.

As Lexi left, Sam noticed that she was making her way toward the food court. She wasn't talking much or doing anything else other than just staring straight ahead. Sam could obviously tell something was upsetting her.

When she sat down in front of Sam's table at the food court, Sam was surprised to see she only had a salad in front of her instead of the usual feast she got from the food court. Sam had to know what was bothering her.

"You okay Lexi?" Sam asked sincerely. She didn't look much happier than when they left the store.

"Yeah, I'm fine I guess," Lexi replied unconvincingly, playing with her salad. "I just don't feel the same, you know? I mean, I feel like I've gotten... fat. I mean, I know my boobs have gotten bigger, they've been big since senior year. But now, they're just so busty and heavy." She picked up her tits in each hand and shook them for emphasis.

"And my ass! Its basically doubled in size! All my shorts are too short and they show off my butt!" She gave her booty a loud smack. "I've been used to my curves for a long time, but now I'm worried I'm getting fat. My tummy isn't as flat as it used to be." Lexi finished, looking sad at her salad.

Sam took Lexi's hand on the table and gave her his honest opinion. "I think you look great the way you are Lexi. You shouldn't worry about your size at all, so long as you're healthy. I don't think you look overweight or anything like that. You're just curvy like you said. If you want to change, feel free too, but I wouldn't change a single thing about you." Sam looked admiringly in Lexi's eyes, and he could see her thankfulness shining in hers.

"Aw Sam," Lexi said, smiling again. "You're always so honest and sweet. And I think you're right. Sure my body might be changing, but I don't feel negatively about it. I've always liked my curves, why stop now? I'm just adding more to my hourglass figure!" She then put one hand behind her head, thrusting her chest out, and the other hand on her wide hip. "I don't need to worry about what I look like compared to other people, so long as I like the way I look. And I think I look pretty damn good!" She said with a wink.

Sam was glad to see Lexi's confidence back, and she walked over to give him a hug for his kind words. She started hugging him before he could stand up however, and mashed her gigantic tits into his face and nearly suffocated him in her cleavage. After she pulled away, she then turned to go get more food from the food court.

After another mighty meal for Lexi, the had back into the last store they visited and Lexi bought the spaghetti strap gold dress. After checking the time, they realized they needed to go get ready for the party. Lexi told Sam to pick her up from her apartment at 9:30.

Sam went to Lexi's apartment at 9:30 like they planned, wearing black chinos, a white button up, and a black vest and pin tie. He knocked and Lexi answered, looking just as stunning in her new gold dress since she last wore it. Lexi's roommate Kate was already at the party so they hurried off to enjoy their night.

The house party was pretty busy with music and lights and there were tons of people there. People immediately started greeting Lexi the moment she walked in the door, she was still as popular as ever. She introduced most of them to Sam, but eventually took his hand and went to look for her roommate. Kate was by the food and drink table, being something of a bartender herself. The food table was piled high with food and snacks, mostly huge party trays and pizza from the Costco Kate worked at. Sam heard Lexi's tummy rumble next to him as she looked at all the food.

"Hey big girl!" Kate said hugging Lexi around her thick middle. "How ya doing Sam?" Sam high fived her in response. Sam got along with Kate pretty well for the few times they've hung out.

"What'll you want to drink?" Lexi said holding a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of vodka. Sam wasn't a stranger to parties and wasn't afraid to drink either. He knew Lexi had quite the social life in high school as well so he wasn't afraid to unwind with a drink or two.

Lexi and Sam both decided to start with a Jack and Coke and cheered with Kate to the New Year. Lexi quickly knocked back her drink and licked her lips.

"Thank God," Lexi said after a burp. "I've been so thirsty. Can I have a beer Kate?" Kate was more than happy to oblige. "Oh my god, this is my SONG!" Lexi screamed as the song changed. She quickly grabbed Sam's hand and dragged him towards the music.

Lexi and Sam danced and partied with everyone else for a while, sometimes close together and sometimes with other people. It was a lot of fun and Sam was glad to see Lexi enjoying herself. Her dress really did draw a lot of attention since it was so shiny and tight on her very alluring figure. She didn't pay much attention though, she was too busy enjoying the party. Sam even bumped into some people he knew from college and began talking to them. After catching up with them, he realized Lexi wasn't around any more and decided to go look for her.

To no surprise, he found her by the food table, chugging strongly on another beer. She finished it quickly and then began piling chicken wings, gooey queso dip, chips, pizza slices, and burgers on a plate. She turned and saw him, asking him to come over with her.

"I'm so hungry," Lexi said. "I haven't eaten since the food court. And dancing always works up my appetite!" She then nudged her thick hip into Sam's, almost knocking him over. She found a cool place to sit with some girl friends of hers, and encouraged Sam to have a look around so he wouldn't be bored with girl talk.

Sam wandered around the party, seeing people and chatting here and there, dancing to good music, and even helping some people win beer pong. Before he knew it, it was already 11:50 and people were getting ready to watch the ball drop on TV. He had to find Lexi so they could watch it together. He went back over to where her friends were and they told him she went back to the snack table.

Sure enough, she was there eating another greasy chicken wing and chugging down a beer. Sam quickly told her what time it was.

"Oh my gosh!" Lexi said, slightly slurred. He couldn't tell how many beers she had but he guessed it was more than him. "Sam! Come with me! There's something I gotta tell you." She then grabbed his hand again and took him upstairs to a vacant bedroom.

Nobody else was in there and they both sat down on the bed next to each other. Sam was starting to feel a little nervous.

"So how do you like the party?!" Lexi said throwing her arms out, causing her huge boobs to jiggle.

"I'm having a great time!" Sam said excitedly, feeling a little buzzed himself. "I helped win beer pong."

"Dang!" Lexi said smiling at him. "I love that game! I'm only on like.. my third.. or fifth beer." She then couldn't help but giggle at herself. Sam found it funny too.

"You know Sam," Lexi said, getting control of her laughter. "I'm really glad I bumped into you before school started." She then reached forward and took his hand, leaning her big cleavage towards him.

"I'm glad too Lexi," Sam replied, squeezing her hand in return.

"You're a really great guy and you're a lot of fun," Lexi said. The soft light in the room made her positively glow, and Sam couldn't help but be enchanted by her.

"You're great too Lexi," Sam said. "You're always fun to be around."

"What you said to me at the mall meant a lot Sam," Lexi said, slightly blushing.

"I meant every word," Sam said, starting to blush himself.

"You know Sam," Lexi said, smiling in his eyes. "With all the time we've spent together, I've really started to fall for you."

Sam was surprised and relieved to hear this. "I feel the same way about you Lexi."

She beamed at him. They both sat on the bed, holding each others hand until they heard people counting down the time downstairs. When it was finally midnight, everyone cheered and celebrated, and Lexi and Sam sat there smiling at each other in the dim room.

"Happy New Year Sam," Lexi said, and then she leaned towards him on the bed and kissed him on the mouth. She kept moving forward after her lips reached his lips, and accidentally fell on top of him. They giggled, but continued kissing. Sam wrapped his arms around Lexi and she held his face, kissing him with her soft, full lips. Then Sam heard a snap and saw that Lexi's fat tits had snapped a spaghetti strap on her dress, again proving how big her boobs were getting. Lex didn't even notice.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Lexi's roommate Kate was standing there with a bottle of wine in her hand.

"Uh Oh! You two love birds!" Kate said sloppily. Lexi got up off of Sam and they both sat blushing at each other.

Shortly after, the party broke up and people headed home. Sam drove Lexi home and they held hands and joked the whole ride. They made their feelings for each other official and were both equally happy about it. Sam walked Lexi up to her doorstep with his arm around her, and she gave him a passionate kiss before saying goodnight.

Sam felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

A Change of Season is one of the best stories I've read recently - you really have talent for balancing between character portraits and the story. The story keeps moving on but never gets too shallow, and your great describing ability has a major part in that  ;)

Usually I just lurk the forums, but after reading your story and seeing only a few responses, I do felt that you need to know for sure how good your story is - keep it similarly awsome in the future!  :thumbsup:

A Change of Season part 6

Now that Sam and Lexi had finally admitted to each other how much they liked each other, the two had decided to officially date. The fact that Lexi admitted her feelings to him and also how much he liked her, meant to him that he had to take her out to a really nice place to celebrate. There was a cool Japanese, Dave and Busters style restaurant that he heard a lot about so he figured that would be a fun and different first date to take Lexi on. He told her he'd be taking her out that weekend and she was ecstatic. They both could hardly wait.

Thankfully, a warm saturday night came quickly, and Sam found himself at the ever familiar front step of Lexi's apartment. After he knocked, she answered and he was swept up into a suffocating hug as usual. After he got to breathe again, he stepped back and stared affectionately at Lexi, who was beaming back at him.

She was wearing a low cut white Hello Kitty tank top and a black leather jacket, with a cute pair of denim cut off shorts. Sam wasn't surprised to see Lexi looking as cute as ever, but he was concerned with how tight her outfit was on her. Her massive boobs were forcing the neckline of her shirt down, giving a spectacular view of her deep cleavage. Her bra looked even smaller than Sam remembered and her tits were obviously bulging out of the top of it and stretching her shirt even more. Sam had never seen such huge tits on a girl.

Her shirt, Sam could tell, was originally longer, but now rode up just under her belly button thanks to how much bigger her chest had grown. Her tummy was showing and it definitely looked softer and had a nice shape to it. It wasn't a gut, but it did stick out quite a bit and had a nice soft curve to it. It didn't make her look fat, it just gave her a nice curve that made sense with the rest of the curve she had.

Her shorts, were rather short, and exposed all of her thick and meaty thighs. They seemed to ride up on the sides as well to better accommodate her widening hips as well, which added greatly to her hourglass figure. When Lexi quickly moved past Sam and headed to his car, Sam then got a clear view of Lexi's backside. Her ass was HUGE, sticking out very far from the small of her back and wobbling with every step. Her short shorts, weren't quite enough to cover all of her massive booty and her fat ass cheeks were actually starting to peek out of the bottom. Sam could watch that girl walk all day, with her wide hips swaying side to side, her tits bouncing heavily in her shirt, and her ass bulging out of her shorts. Sam found himself thanking God a lot more than usual since he started dating Lexi.

After a short drive into the city, they eventually made it to Japanese restaurant, Tokyo Fever. It was very much like Dave and Buster's where they sat down to eat dinner and got up to play games later, and Lexi and Sam were very excited to be eating at such an interesting place. They sat down and looked at their menus, Sam knew Lexi was hungry because he heard her stomach growling the whole car ride over.

"Oh my gosh!" Lexi said, looking excitedly at the menu. "EVERYTHING looks SO good!" Sam could only imagine what she was going to order, and just when he feared the worst, she shouted out exactly what he was looking at.

"UNLIMITED SUSHI!!" Lexi screamed with delight. "I'm having that!!" Sam could already tell he was in for a long night.  When the waitress came up, Lexi immediately order 8 sushi rolls to start with and Sam just got some stir fry for himself. The young couple then talked for a while until their food eventually came.

"Oh Wow!" Lexi said as the waitress placed her multiple plates of sushi in front of her. As Lexi was staring eagerly at all of her food, some had been fried and some were covered in sauces, she grasped her hands excitedly in her lap, which caused her arms to force her massive tits together and more of her cleavage to push out of her tight top. Sam admitted that his food looked good too, and they both began eating.

Lexi must not have eaten very recently, Sam thought, because she was absolutely devouring her food. She was picking up pieces of sushi and eating them faster than she could grab them. She let out small moans of delight as she put in a different piece after another, enjoying all of the different flavors. She didn't care that her hands were getting messy from all of the sauces, and occasionally took time between bites to suck the yummy sauces off of her fingers. At one point, she put a piece of sushi in her mouth and then grabbed the bottle of spicy mayo and squirted it into her mouth! Sam couldn't believe Lexi's appetite and by the time she was done, he had probably only eaten a third of his plate.

Lexi ordered more sushi and continued to eat and eat and eat. The waiters had never seen somebody eat so mush in their restaurant! After her 12th roll, she actually had to unbutton her pants since her stomach was filling up. After everything was done, Lexi sat back in her chair with her pants unbuttoned and her heavy boobs now resting on her fuller stomach after eating 20 rolls of sushi. Sam could seriously not believe this girl.

"Hey!" Lexi said, after catching her breath from eating. "Let's go play some games!" She then took off her leather jacket to show Sam that her shirt was actually a spaghetti strap tank top and it certainly looked smaller than it did before. The thin straps and her bra dug into her fleshy shoulders and her fat boobs pushed against them where they met the hem of her shirt. Her top had rode up even more thanks to her now stuffed tummy and Sam was worried about how much longer her shirt would hold out. Thankfully Sam had finished eating around the same time Lexi did, and she took his hand and led him off to the section of the restaurant that had all of the games. Every game was made in Japan and had tons of bright lights and cool graphics. They were both amazed at the dazzling array of games to play that they didn't know where to start.

"Oh! Basket ball!" Lexi then sped off in the direction of a basketball throwing game and Sam watched her ass bounce in her small shorts as she hopped over to it. Sam let Lexi play this game since he knew he was no good at basketball, and was surprised to see how well she shot. She sank a lot of her shots and Sam was very impressed, but he also noticed that Lexi gave a little hop for every shot she took, which shook her hefty frame constantly. Sam was watching her from the side and when ever she jumped a little for her shot, her whole body bounced and jiggled also. Her huge boobs bounced heavily in their small bra and since she put her arms over her head to shoot, her shirt rode up and showed more of her full stomach. Her full tummy jiggled as well, but it didn't nearly stick out as far as her tits did. Her boobs were practically a foot in front of her and Sam could only imagine how heavy they were. Her ass stuck out just as far, and stretched her shorts with how round and thick it had gotten. Her booty was jiggling with each shot as well, and the impact also showed in her meaty thighs as she jumped. Her legs had plumped up quite a bit too in order to support such a heavy butt, yet they still hid under the shadow of her butt thanks to how much it stuck out.

After Lexi finished her game, she bounced up and down to celebrate her victory, mesmerizing Sam with her bulging curves. She then noticed how much her shirt had ridden up and tried her best to pull it back down, however it still crept up to show her belly button. The next game she wanted to play was a side by side shooting game. Lexi approached the screen and took an even footed stance, spreading her thick legs to the width of her shoulders, and held the gun in front of her. Since her tits were so huge, they blocked her arms from holding the gun easily in front of her, but she simply pressed her arms into her massive chest and caused her boobs to bulge out even more. Sam couldn't believe how much her tits were forcing her neckline down and could still obviously see the outline of how much her new bra had shrunk compared to her fatter tits. Sam took his position next to her and they both blasted away at bad guys on the screen, enjoying every minute of it.

The next game Lexi wanted to play was a Japanese motorcycle racing game. She hopped up on the model motorcycle controller and Sam thought that her using this game might be a little too inappropriate. Since the bike required you to lean low and forward to ride it, Lexi's big frame and small clothes revealed quite a lot of her. Since she was leaning forward on the bike, this caused her to arch the small of her back and stick her ass out quite a lot. If her shorts weren't exposing her fat ass cheeks before, they definitely were now. Her small shorts were being eaten up by her massive booty and her butt bulged out of the bottom. Sam was almost sure he heard the shorts ripping at the sides as she sat down. Then, with her chest so low, her humongous boobs bulged onto the front of the bike as well, causing her to arms to push her tits together again as she grabbed the driving controls for the bike. Sam had never seen so much cleavage on a girl and imagined how many things must get lost in there.

"Which driver should I be?" Lexi asked Sam as they both started the game and selected their racer. "I'll be her, since her boobs are big like mine." Lexi said, selecting a girl character in a bikini and winking at Sam. After they raced around an island track and Sam came in second, they hopped off the bikes and headed for another game.

"Oh Yeah! I love DDR!!" Lexi said as she headed over to the Dance Dance Revolution game that was flashing brightly and pulsing with music. She hopped up on the dance floor pad and pulled Sam up with her.

"I'm not that great of a dancer," Sam said feeling nervous.

"Ah, don't sweat it!" Lexi said as she bent over to swipe her game card to start the game. As she did, she gave Sam a good view of her nice and meaty booty. She then picked a fast and poppy Japanese song and they began to play.

Sam tried his best to follow the steps of the game while also fighting the urge to watch Lexi dance. He knew that she must be making the same amount of moves as he was and only caught glimpses of how much her curvy body was jiggling and grooving to the beat. After an intense few minutes of dancing to such a fun song, Lexi cheered as she saw that she beat Sam at dancing. She was still proud of him though, and gave him a big hug in congratulations. While Sam was trying his best to breath from Lexi's hug, he also got a quick smack in the eye when her spaghetti strap ripped off of her shirt.

"Oh no!" Lexi said, as she pulled away from Sam and tried to get a better took at his hurt eye. Sam had his hurt eye closed, but his open one noticed how much of a difference that missing strap made on Lexi's outfit. Since the strap was doing its best to hold such a small shirt against Lexi's massive tits, Sam wasn't surprised that this eventually happened. He was surprised however, to see that the lack of a strap caused her top to fold down on one side and show the top part of Lexi's bra on that side. Her fatter boobs really WERE bulging heavily out of her now smaller bra, and Sam wondered what bra size she must be now.

"I'm so sorry Sam!" Lexi said after looking at his hurt eye. She then leaned in to give his hurt eye a kiss, and gave Sam a warm smile. "Oh!" She said as she looked down and noticed how revealing her shirt had become. "Could you help me fix this Sam?"

After Sam tied her shirt strap to the back of her bra strap and helped Lexi look less revealing, they decided to play a less active game. Sam knew he was always good at those timed games that had jackpots bonuses if you landed at the correct times, so he suggested that. After three initial tries, Sam then landed on the Jackpot and won over a thousand tickets! Lexi jumped and cheered for Sam, and he felt very honored to be seen as a winner by Lexi. They went over to the prize booth and Sam bought Lexi a big pink bear with his tickets. Lexi kissed him as a thank you.

After they paid for everything and were heading towards the door, Lexi grabbed Sam's arm in excitement.

"Look!" She said, "A photo booth! We've gotta commemorate our first major date!" The photo booth was against the same wall as the exit and Sam couldn't say no to making Lexi happy.

Sam stepped into the booth first and sat on the bench next to the wall. Lexi shortly made her way into the small booth after and Sam immediately started regretting going in first. Lexi really HAD gotten bigger since she had started hanging out with Sam, and the curvy girl he had known in high school had really thickened up into quite the woman he was with now. She sat her hefty rump, which could almost take up the whole seat, down on the small bench. Her large rear end and wide hips actually spilled over onto Sam's lap a bit, and Sam got an idea of how heavy she must be. Sam did his best to put his arm around Lexi's thick mid section, and wound up placing his hand on her meaty hip and felt how much her love handles were settling on top of her small shorts. Lexi put her arm around Sam too and cuddled up close to him, brining him even closer to her huge tits. Sam looked down and noticed how much her big boobs were bulging against him, and tried his best not to blush. Lexi quickly paid and the pictures began.

The first picture was of them sitting close, smiling and looking excited. The next one, they decided to make crazy faces and crack up. The picture after that, Lexi grabbed Sam and pulled him into a big hug, forcing his head down closer to her bulging cleavage. The last one, Lexi hopped up more on Sam's lap and gave him a great big kiss.

After watching Lexi's sexy big ass get out of the photo booth, Sam stopped to collect their photos. Lexi loved every single one and Sam happily agreed with her. 

A Change of Season part 6

Sam and Lexi continued to date and loved spending time with each other. They'd go out with friends or just spend time chilling over at each other's apartments, laughing and talking the entire time. Of course, Lexi was also prone to eat during most of their hangouts as well, and Sam couldn't help but ogle at his beautiful girlfriend. Her appetite seemed insatiable as her portions got bigger and bigger, as did her figure. However, it wasn't until one fateful movie night that things got brought to the next level.

Sam was over at Lexi's house where they were both watching an 80's action movie marathon together. Lexi was continuously feasting on snacks and food through out the entire night, and Sam was just happy to be next to her on the couch. However, she seemed to be taking up more space than Sam remembered on the couch and Sam found himself sinking into her with much more ease. Lexi didn't mind and was content to cuddle up next to Sam since he was being drawn so close to her.

Lexi was wearing her usual relax at home attire, a simple cami and a pair of shorts. However, they didn't fit her the way they used to and were showing off quite a bit of Lexi. The top had thin straps and a low neckline that only accentuated how much larger her breasts had become. Cleavage was erupting out of the front of her top as her huge boobs were packed into her incredibly small shirt, and her tits stretched the front hem down incredibly low. Her bras still seemed small on her as her tits bulged more and more out of them. Top rode up too, since it was trying to cover more and more on her growing boobs. Her tummy was mostly exposed and sat well into her lap as she sat on the couch eating mindlessly as she watched the vintage explosions and carnage happen on the screen in front of her.

"I'm gonna get another pork chop," Lexi stated as she stood up and headed for the kitchen.

As she stood up, Sam got a great view of her even bigger ass as her hips swayed side to side on her way to the kitchen. The shorts, Sam recognized, were actually from Halloween and were made of a soft and flexible material. Where they showed a little of her butt exposed on Halloween, her butt was positively erupting out of the bottom of her shorts now. The shorts looked like they were getting lost in-between her fattening ass cheeks and looked more like panties than shorts on her now. Almost half of her booty was sticking out from her shorts, completely exposed. Her ass resembled two round and full globes that jiggled like thick jello with every step she took. Sam couldn't look away from Lexi any time she moved.

After rummaging through the fridge and heating up another plate of food for herself, Lexi came back to the couch.

She quickly stuck her fat ass in Sam's face, unintentionally, before sitting down heavily again onto the couch. The weight of her curvy body impacting on the couch caused her bulging boobs and pooching tummy to wobble quite a bit, and before she could begin eating, a loud snap startled Sam and Lexi both.

"Aw, dammit!" Lexi said as she leaned forward to pause the movie and stand up. "That's the second one this week!" Lexi was standing in front of Sam now and he could easily tell that the source of the loud snap was Lexi's bra strap breaking. Since her bra was trying it's best to hold up her heavy chest, her boobs now bulged lopsided without another strap to hold her tits immense weight. Sam couldn't help but snicker at her lopsided rack and Lexi held back a giggle herself.

"Go ahead and laugh," Lexi said, trying not to join him. "It's not my fault I'm such a big girl! Jeez!" She tried to raise her sagging breast to the same level as her normal one, and stood there holding both of her massive boobs. Her hands were about half the size of her now much larger boobs and she even bobbed them in her hands to feel their weight.

"Gosh I'm getting big!" Lexi said, weighing her boobs. "These things just keep growing. I remember when I thought a D Cup was big. Now look at me." Lexi was more talking to herself, but Sam didn't mind.

"Believe me," Sam chimed in, reminding her of his presence. "I am." Sam liked watching Lexi more than he did watching the movie.

"Oh, I know you are," Lexi replied, rolling her eyes. "But seriously, I've gotten kinda chubby!" She looked concerned as she grabbed her protruding gut and shook it with her hands.

"I think you're lovely," Sam reassured her. He could tell Lexi might be beginning to feel self conscious about her size but he loved every inch of her.

"Really?" Lexi said, looking skeptical. "Even with my fat ass eating up my favorite shorts?" She then turned around to give Sam a better look at how much her butt was being exposed out of her shrinking shorts. She even grabbed the hem of her shorts that were being wedged in between her ass cheeks and tried to pull it out to resemble shorts again, only to have them snap back down on her ass again and make her booty quake with the force.

"You're beautiful and you know it," Sam said smiling slyly at her.

"You got me there," Lexi said as she turned around and grabbed the bottom of her cami. She then tugged it up high above her head and peeled it off of her huge boobs, which bounced down heavily after they escaped the tightness of her shrunken shirt. Sam now had a clear view of her overworked bra and how much her tits were fighting to escape it. Sam could see Lexi's boobs pushing out of the top and even the sides of her bra since there wasn't enough to cover all of her growing boobs. "I do love my curves." Lexi's tone was a lot more seductive now and Sam was starting to feel flustered.

"I just haven't stopped filling out since high school," Lexi remarked as she stood in front of the TV and ran her fingers through her hair and thrust her chest out. "I mean, I've always been a big girl, but never this big." She then ran her hands down from her head and neck, to caressing her tits, then down to her hips and thighs. "My tits have just kept growing and growing, almost none of my bras fit any more." Lexi then reached behind her and unhooked her tight bra.

Her fat tits flew out of her small bra and sat mightily in front of her. Sam was astounded by their size and felt himself getting harder than he already was at the sight of her bare tits. She then picked them up and rubbed them, moaning as she soothed her sore boobs from being crammed into such a tight bra. Sam was about to loose his mind.

"And don't get me started on my ass," Lexi said as she stopped rubbing her boobs and turned to show Sam her booty. "It seems I can't stop fattening it up with all of that yummy food." Lexi then slapped her own ass cheek, making it wobble and shake for a long while. "Though, I can't blame the food for how much I love my body." Lexi then reached down and began pulling her shorts off of her and revealing her tight red thong she was wearing underneath. As she bent over, she stuck her fat ass towards Sam's face and he was almost tempted to take a bite out of her hefty cheek. Once her shorts were off, she turned around to Sam and asked, "Don't you love my body?"

Sam barely managed to whisper a faint yes before Lexi walked over to Sam sitting on the couch and sat down in his lap facing him. She gasped when she felt Sam's hard cock through his shorts and then used her arms to push her boobs into his face more.

"Mmmm, you like big girls, big boy?" Lexi said, her voice dripping with seduction. Sam nodded and then she proceeded to put her tongue in his mouth and they both began making out passionately. Sam was in for the night of his life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest herberthoosier

This is seriously such a good story. My pants get as tight as Lexi's shorts during every entry!

• 4 weeks later...

A Change of Season Part 8

Sam was alone with Lexi at her apartment on her couch, and things were getting pretty heated. After stripping down and openly admiring her curves, Lexi was now sitting reversed in Sam's lap and kissing him passionately. Sam had never been more attracted to Lexi than he was now, being topless in just her tight red panties and talking about how much bigger she had gotten in size. Sam was practically in heaven.

Lexi was certainly in the mood too, more than Sam had ever seen before. She was thrusting her fat tits into his chest, and using her hands to push her cleavage into his face as well. Her large nipples were so hard from arousal, that Sam could feel them through his shirt. As she sat in just her panties on his lap, she was slowly and subtlety grinding back and forth on Sam's hard cock. Lexi then began kissing and sucking on Sam's neck to work him up further.

"Mmmmm, you were right," Lexi said in between kissing Sam's neck. "I do love my body. I know I've gotten bigger, but I feel like it's only made my self more sensitive. My big tits feel so soft and my nipples are so hard, GOD, just grab them!" Lexi then grabbed Sam's hands and forced them to grab her tits, moaning as he massaged them and pinched her nipples. Sam couldn't believe how big, full, and heavy they were.  While her tits had skyrocketed up the bra scale, they still remained perky and busty. Of course, they still had a natural sag, but Sam was more blown away about them being the biggest pair of tits he had ever seen.

Lexi then abruptly stopped kissing Sam and got up to face him. "What about this ass Sam?" Lexi said turning around and winking at him. She stood in front of him with her ass staring him right in the face and asked, "Have I got a badonkadonk or what?!" before slapping her fat ass cheek and making it wobble with the force. "It's really beefed up since we started hanging out. And speaking of hanging out, I don't know how much longer these panties are gonna last on this great ass!" Lexi then grabbed the side hem of her panties, which Sam now realized weren't actually a  thong but panties that had been completely eaten by her fat ass cheeks, much like her shorts. She then snapped the hem back down on her wide hip and twerked her but a little, making her fat ass bounce up and down and hit hard against her thick thighs. She then put her hands on her knees and then began backing up into Sam's lap while bouncing her gigantic booty up and down.

"Mmmm, I like what you've got in your lap," Lexi said seductively as she sat her huge butt on Sam's hard cock. He didn't know how much longer he could go watching Lexi seduce him like this, but he hoped she would never stop! "But you know how much fun my body is Sam," Lexi said turning her head to him and sitting sideways in his lap. "Let's see how much fun your body is," Lexi then reached down and felt the big bulge in Sam's shorts. "Wow! Quite the piece you got there," Lexi said as she ran her hand down the entire length of it. Sam was rather humble about his size, but he could see her eyes legitimately light up once she felt how big he was. He bit his lip as she ran her hand up and down his throbbing cock from outside of his shorts, and after seeing the pained longing on his face, Lexi giggled and got down on her knees facing Sam.

"It's about time I met this big guy," Lexi said with a wink and then began unbuttoning and unzipping Sam's pants. She slid down his shorts to his ankles and held back a giggle at how high the tent in his boxers was sticking out of his lap. Lexi then reached up and put her hand on his lower abdomen, stroking the elastic of his boxers from side to side and slowly slipping her hand down into them. She then blushed a bit as she wrapped her hand around his big cock and began pulling it out, causing Sam to gasp. Once out from under his boxers, Lexi audibly said "Oh wow," as she held his erect dick in her hands and immediately began stroking it.

"And I thought I was big Sam!" Lexi said as she delicately stroked all the way up and down Sam's throbbing cock. "Let's see who is actually bigger." Lexi then stood up more on her knees and stuck her chest out into Sam's lap, placing his hard cock into her deep, soft cleavage. Sam couldn't believe how cushiony her tits were and how soft her skin was. Lexi moaned at feeling him too and was using her hands to smush her big boobs around his dick. "Guess I'm bigger," Lexi said seductively, since neither of them could see Sam's dick sticking out of her immense cleavage, which honestly surprised her. "But I'll still give you a prize for being second," Lexi said as she began stroking his cock with her tits, causing Sam considerable pleasure.

"Jesus Lexi, I don't know how much longer I can last!" Sam said, gripping hard into the couch's armrest.

"Well let's get to the good part then," Lexi said as she grabbed Sam's dick from in-between her massive jugs and placed it into her open mouth. She then wrapped her full lips and around his cock and began sucking and sliding her tongue up and down him. This was easily the best blowjob Sam had ever had in his life, and after a short while, he came so hard he legitimately got light headed.

"God Lexi, that was incredible," Sam sighed as he pulled on his boxers and lay back on the couch to catch his breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Lexi said after swallowing his cum. "I had a lot of fun too." She then burped, and they both giggled about it. Lexi then got up and sat next to Sam, who was staring at her with so much admiration and attraction in his eyes. She easily matched his loving stare and they sat together in blissful silence for a moment.

"God, I'm lucky to have you," Sam said as he stared affectionately at her.

"Oh stop," Lexi said turning away and slightly blushing.

"No! I mean it!" Sam said grabbing her hand. "You're smart, fun, adorable, funny, and it honestly makes my day to be around you. You're wonderful Lexi. Lexi blushed more and bit her bottom lip, smiling at Sam.

"And I'm glad you love you're body," Sam said in a more seductive tone, "Because I certainly do. I mean, you're gorgeous! You're skin is so soft and tan." Sam then pulled Lexi hand to meet his lips, and began kissing the back of her hand and arm. "Your hair is so golden and luscious," with his other hand, he then began running his fingers through her hair, and caused Lexi to let out a slight moan. "And don't get me started on your curves! I'll admit, you have filled out quite a lot, and it's been really sexy to see you progress into such a beautiful woman."

Sam then got up and stood over Lexi sitting on the couch, placing both of his hands on either side of her head on the back of the couch, and gave her a very seductive look. "And such a beautiful woman deserves to be fulfilled." He then leaned in and began passionately kissing her to return the favor. She was quick to oblige and was strongly kissing him back, their tongues teasing each other further. He then made his way to her neck and began to kiss and suck on her neck, causing her to moan. He continued to kiss downward and kiss her heaving chest. He played with her heavy boobs and kissed her nipples, even sucking on them as they got hard from all of the attention. He through in a playful bite even to her surprise and pleasure. Sam continued kissing downward and kissed her stomach for a moment causing her to sigh in happiness. He then eventually met her panty line and kissed about her panties and on her wide hips. He then bit the top of her panties and pulled them down with his teeth. This drove Lexi crazy.

Sam then dove lips first into  her pussy and began kissing it passionately. Lexi moaned loudly, engrossed in the pleasure it caused. He then also licked up and down her pussy and tasted her sweet essence, driving Lexi even more crazy. He continued to go down on her and cause her to writhe in ecstasy until he eventually worked her up into a dramatic full body climax. After he was done, he sat back up on the couch next to her, admiring the lingering expression of total release on her face.

"Goddamn Sam!" Lexi said grabbing his head and kissing in passionately. "That was INCREDIBLE!" She then grabbed his head and forced it into her deep cleavage and shook his face into it for emphasis. She eventually let go and Sam gasped for air, making them both laugh on the couch.

They both giggled as they put their clothes back on, except Lexi didn't put her broken bra back on and continued to bulge out of her tight fitting cami. Sam even gave Lexi's hefty rump a playful smack before she got to put her shorts back on. They then finished up the movie and cuddled next to each other the whole time. After all of the physical play Lexi said she was hungry again and fixed herself a hearty snack.

As Sam sat there, reflecting on the romp the new couple just had and watching the movie and how much Lexi was eating off of her plate, he could only imagine the kind of fun things that were to come out of their new relationship.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Season of Change part 9

Lexi and Sam were greatly enjoying their relationship and were having tons of fun. Time went on and they both eventually finished their first year of college and decided to go out to eat to celebrate. And Sam could think of no better way to celebrate than to take Lexi to her favorite buffet!

This buffet had everything, and Lexi didn't hesitate to try all of it. She piled her tray with several plates covered in thick, juicy steaks, deep fried chicken, heavy mac and cheese, greasy tacos, meaty chili, salty fries, cheesy pizza, heavy buttered rolls, and of course tons of desert. Lexi didn't wait for desert any more and would often be chugging thick chocolate shakes in between bites or take chomps out of molten chocolate cakes, dip fries in caramel sauce, or eat several cookies on top of one another at the same time. Sam couldn't believe this girl's appetite. 

After dinner, Lexi said she wanted to go back to her place and watch a movie. She got changed into her common comfy attire of a small cami with no bra, since most of her bras were broken any way, and her spandex short shorts that were so small they looked like panties. Thanks to all of her constant eating, Lexi was as big as ever, with massive G cup breasts and a hefty booty that was as round as it was thick. After about 20 minutes of watching, she turned to Sam and said she had had a recent epiphany.

"Sam," Lexi said smiling at him, "I've been having a lot of fun with you and I really love your company, and I want to thank you for that."

"Of course Lexi!" Sam said smiling back at her. "I've been having a great time with you too."

"You're sweet," Lexi said blushing, "But you've also helped me realize something about myself. Remember the other night, when I was talking about how big and curvy I was? Well I realize by saying it out loud that... I really DO like how big and curvy I am. And I think I kind of have all along, ya know? I just couldn't ever admit it to myself. I mean, I know I love to eat, I'm always hungry! But I also realized that I've always kind of liked what eating has done for my body. Ever since high school, I've been a bigger girl, but since I started spending time with you I've liked how... I've gotten so much bigger. Is that weird to say?"

"What? Not at all!" Sam replied reassuringly, "It just means you're comfortable with who you are."

"I think you're right," Lexi said. "I mean, look at me. I'm sitting here in a tiny cami with my tits free cause they don't fit any of my bras, and I could care less! I guess, once I realized that you didn't mind, I kind of unintentionally let myself go. Not that I've gone anywhere bad! But maybe deep down, I kind of have been driving myself to do it. It's like all I do now is have fun with you and eat. I eat and eat and I just don't want to stop, partially because of how hungry I am and part of because I love what eating does for me. I mean, I keep eating and my tits and ass just keep plumping up and I actually love it. My boobs have gone up  4 cup sizes! I keep having to get new bras cause I keep out growing my old ones. My boobs are seriously bigger than my head. And I love it! My ass too! I've fattened up my ass so much that pretty much any underwear becomes a thong in between these big cheeks. My ass sticks out like a shelf behind me and I love how thick my thighs are. And I don't want to stop. I'm basically feeding my big boobs and fat ass to grow and get bigger and thicker, god I love it! I love the idea of eating more and more and making my tits and ass grow fatter and juicier, more sensitive and pleasurable. It actually kind of turns me on," Lexi said, biting her lower lip. She reached over and put her hand in Sam's lap, feeling how turned on he was too. Sam couldn't believe how hot her confession just was. 

"I've got an idea!" Lexi said jumping up from the couch, "Let's see how big I've actually gotten! I'll be right back!" With that, she ran upstairs into her room. After about 15 minutes of hearing her rummage around, stumble a few times, and swear, she told Sam "I hope you're ready!" and told him to come upstairs.

Lexi stood in her room in an outfit Sam hadn't seen her wear in almost a year. She was wearing the white vneck and ripped denim shorts that she had bought at his store when they first got reacquainted before school started. Or at least, she was trying to wear them. The top, having been sheer and smaller before, was trying it's best to cover Lexi and failing wonderfully. The shirt was stretched to it's limits over her now massive tits and hung open just underneath them since all the fabric of the shirt was trying to cover them. The v neckline was erupting as a balcony of cleavage as her tits pooled out of the top and sat mightily in front of her. Sam could see that she had put on a black bra that looked incredibly small on her now and only forced her larger breast together and thrusted them up through her plummeting neckline. Below, her entire stomach was exposed and looked soft and curvy, just slightly bulging over the hem of her shorts.

Her ripped shorts were also trying their best to cover the expanded Lexi and were starting to look almost threadbare. Her wider hips had cause tears in the sides of her shorts, just stopping below the waistband. Her thick thighs were completely exposed and looked deliciously juicy. Sam noticed that the shorts were both unbuttoned and unzipped, showing him the top band of her cute polkadot panties.

"Can you believe I still fit in these clothes from a year ago?!" Lexi said amazed. Sam had never ogled Lexi this hard in his life. "I mean, I knew I was big, but I didn't think I had grown THIS much!" Lexi said turning to look in a mirror on the wall. From The side, Lexi's profile looked outrageous. Her huge tits stuck out almost a foot in front of her, with a curved tummy, and her fat ass stuck out just as far behind her to help balance her top out, with her thick thighs to support how much her ass ballooned out behind her. 

"What do you think of these shorts?" Lexi said with a wink, and continued turning around to show Sam her ass. From behind, the shorts looked even smaller. They couldn't even come up all the way over her ass and the top of her butt cheeks were fully exposed. Thanks to the rips on the sides, her ass was still partially covered, but there wasn't enough fabric to cover her fat ass bulging out of the bottom as well. Since her shorts were scarcely covering her huge booty, sam could see more of her polkadotted panties, which he knew were not a thong, being eaten up by her fatter ass cheeks and looking almost like a g string. Sam couldn't believe how big his girlfriend had gotten.

"You look pretty speechless," Lexi giggled as Sam stood in front of her closed door looking dumbfounded. 

"You look pretty incredible," Sam replied, after coming back to the moment. 

"Aw, thanks babe," Lexi said walking closer to him, " I FEEL pretty incredible too."

"I mean, look at this shirt! It doesn't even stretch all the way over my tits, it just stops under them!" Lexi said trying to pull down her shirt in a futile effort, Causing her cleavage to force itself out of her neckline. "God my tits are big. They're practically exploding out of this top. If this was cut any lower, I'd probably bounce right out of this thing." She then proceeded to grab her tits and massage and bounce them in her hands, looking seductively at Sam as she did. 

"And my ass!" Lexi said turning around and looking back at her massive booty. "Jesus, I can't believe how fat it's gotten! I had to rip these shorts to make them fit and they STILL aren't enough to cover all of it. God, I can't tell which is bigger, my ass or my tits!" With that, Lexi slapped her hand hard on her ass and grabbed a handful of all that ass meat and shook it for emphasis. 

"You're ass is pretty humongous," Sam said, not believing his cock could get any harder.

"I don't know Sam," Lexi said turning to face him and peeling off her tight shirt. As she did, her tits fell heavily from the tight fabric in her dwarfed black bra. Sam could tell see that her tits were about to break another on of her bras as they pushed against the straps and sides, pouring over the fabric. Lexi continued, "My tits definitely aren't a D cup any more." Lexi then gave a small jump and her tits bounced so heavily they actually snapped a strap and fell out of her smaller bra. "Oops," Lexi murmured as she reached up and pinched her exposed pink nipple. 

Sam couldn't take it any longer and rushed over to Lexi and started to kiss her passionately. Lexi happily reciprocated. Sam reached behind her and undid her bra, causing her to moan in relief from being in such a small, outgrown thing. They continued to stand and make out, their tongues sliding and colliding within each other's mouths over moans. Sam reached down and began taking Lexi's shorts off, but met considerably resistance and realized that they weren't going down over her hips without a fight. Not wanting to waste any time, he grabbed her threadbare waistband and with a sharp pull, managed to rip it completely and pulled her shorts easily over her gigantic ass. Lexi then grabbed and pulled of his shirt and undid his pants, forcing her hand in his underwear and grabbing her throbbing cock. As she felt how erect he was, she moaned in his mouth, wanting to appreciate it further. 

Lexi kissed down his torso and got to his waistline, pulling off his pants and underwear and sitting on the edge of his bed, holding his thick cock. She looked up and smiled at him, and then wrapped her tongue and plush lips around his cock and began sucking him off. Sam grabbed Lexi' hair and moaned loudly as she put her full lips and quick tongue to work, but was surprised to fell that she had stopped. He looked down at her and saw that she was crawling on to her bed, shaking her fat ass tantalizingly as she did it. She then rolled over with her head propped up on a pillow and reached down to take off her tight panties. She then spread her thick thighs to show same her wet, pink pussy and beckoned him closer with one finger. 

Sam crawled on the bed as well, put on a condom, and then brought the tip of his cock to meet her pussy. She moaned in excitement, and Sam traced his dick like a paint brush over her pussy and made her moan and squirm in anticipation. Sam then took his cock and entered Lexi slowly, thrusting himself all the way deep into her. Lexi lost her mind at feeling his thick cock inside her and grabbed and scratched at his back and shoulders, in an attempt to keep him there. However, Sam slowly pulled his dick almost all the way out and then proceeded to thrust in again, slowly. The sensation of Sam slowly thrusting into Lexi was driving them both crazy, and Sam progressively got faster at it. Sam was gaining speed and grunting, and every inch of Lexi was bouncing in rhythm with his thrusts. Her fat tits, bounced heavily with each stroke and Sam would occasionally grab one and shake it or kiss and suck on her nipple. Sam eventually worked himself up into a full fervor, pounding Lexi and causing her to moan and scream in ecstasy. Finally, after a lot of vigorous work and sweat, they both orgasmed together and breathed sighs of absolute pleasure. 

Lexi and Sam lay there after, embracing each other and felling how hard their hearts were beating. They took turns to randomly kiss over the other in between moments of silent bliss. They both knew without saying that they loved each other very much, and they knew that they would continue to do so, no matter how big one of them got. 

Guest cgm276

I almost never post but I will to say how happy I am to see this continuing. This was my favorite story happening on any of this community's websites and I was pretty disappointed to see it stagnate. You're a great writer Chuck! Keep up the great work!