Samantha Armeytag

topofthecharts

Guest AirJordanFan93

I remember her from the old board, but oh my, she has gotten well fat meanwhile.

Nice double chin she got and I guess that skirt has really pinched her.  :thumbsup: :)

Im pretty sure she lost a fair bit of weight at some point in the last 18 month. Im fairly sure I saw her on one of the magazine covers here that she lost quite a fair bit of weight. I guess it is more than likely she gained it all back or something or I could just be mistaken all together about the weight loss thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest shegotfat

Damn. That last one of her lounging on that couch. She looks so good and big.

I know. She looks like a shapeless blob someone dropped on that couch. This time the dress is not helping her.

Pretty sexy/classy woman....that is getting fatter and really blowing up in her mid section.....wish she would get bigger in the breast dept. also.....eventually in her dresses she is going to look not as good just becoming huge in the middle (which I love)  but not increasing in the breast dept. She is also gaining like a beer keg in the middle...it would be nice if she developed a little more shape.....maybe it is just that last pic I am going off of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • KINGELVIS changed the title to Samantha Armeytag