: Fat Chance

Guest Hello414

Guest Hello414

Chapter 1:

Jessica Chastain walked the red carpet on Sunday, February 22 at the 2015 Oscars, hosted at Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre. Clad in Givenchy, the acclaimed actress and presenter for the evening looked radiant in gem-toned navy. Her hourglass figure-hugging gown was a combination of elegance and sex appeal with a thigh-high slit and modest train. The dress also lined up Jessica’s breasts like two books on a shelf, which showcased just how big the actress’s melons were. The sparkly bodice was softened with a contrasting sweeping sash of fabric. Her fiery locks were glossy and straight and makeup neutral with a cat eye, both which allowed her gown to take center stage.

Thanks to her voluptuous figure, Jessica was commonly viewed by many of her peers as a modern Marilyn Monroe, or a real life Jessica Rabbit. And while her weight tended to fluctuate throughout the years, Jessica never found herself expanding beyond 135 pounds. That was her peak weight after she had put on 15 pounds for her Oscar nominated role as Celia Foote in The Help. "I had to be soft and curvy, so I ate a lot of soy," Chastain told E! News when they asked her about how she gained her weight. ”Soy helps you become curvy because it has estrogen in it," she said, "So what I would do -- and this is really gross -- is buy cartons of soy ice cream, microwave it and drink it. It was disgusting, but wait until you see my boobs in the movie.” She quickly lost that extra weight, but she had always managed to maintain curves to some degree throughout her career. Yet, this was before 2014 came around.

With films like Interstellar, Eleanor Rigby, and A Most Violent Year garnering Jessica major praise and awards consideration, the actress was having a ball celebrating her most successful year in Hollywood to date. She traveled all around the world promoting all of her new movies, and all of the globe hopping led to Jessica enjoying new cuisine wherever she went. Whether it was soba noodles and hakuto jelly in Japan, or lamingtons and Anzac biscuits in Australia, Jessica celebrated her great year by indulging in all of the food she wanted to eat. On top of that, a lot of these awards shows that Jessica was attending came with meals and goodie bags for all of the guests, so she continued to indulge herself as awards season went on. Her gain hadn't really been noticed by the media until Oscar night came around, and Jessica wowed the world with her Givenchy dress. Many were taken aback by just how voluptuous she looked in her dress, with her meaty hips and bulging breasts being the center of discussion when it came to the talk about Chastain’s Oscar appearance. Jessica herself hadn’t really noticed how curvy she had gotten over the last few months, but public raves over her figure were about to open her eyes…

Guest Hello414

Chapter 2:

As Jessica read the news the next day, she was curious to see what the fashion critics were saying about last night’s Oscars, yet she was surprised by the reactions that she had gotten over her appearance. Every bit of press she read was overwhelmingly positive, but she noticed that many were talking about how she had looked like she put on some weight compared to a year ago. Some pundits even compared her appearance last night to that of her figure in The Help. Observing the online images of her Oscar appearance, Jessica finally realized that she had put on a couple of pounds over the last year. “How did I not notice this until now?” she asked herself. Then, as Jessica was thinking about this, it all started to come to her. Her dresses and pants getting a bit tighter on her, her underwear starting to get a little more uncomfortable, and her breasts getting rounder suddenly made sense. She hadn't been paying attention to any of it because she was so completely enjoying all of the success that she was having over the last year.

“I don’t think I’ve even looked at my body in a mirror in a while” Jessica said. So she stripped down to her underwear, and looked at herself in her full length mirror. She rubbed her hands up and down her body as she noticed her softening tummy, her expanding hourglass waist, and her blooming breasts. She turned around and looked at her butt, which had also grown a bit over the last year. Jessica couldn't help but feel a little attracted to her own body, as it reminded her so much of one of her idols, Marilyn Monroe. She never wanted to be a pin thin girl who only weighed 105 pounds. She liked curves, and she was plenty happy with the ones she had on her right now. So Jessica said to herself, “I’m not gonna worry about this. I’m just gonna keep enjoying my life.” At that moment, her stomach started to rumble, so she decided to get herself some breakfast. She knew that IHOP was having a free pancakes day, so she decided to go there and enjoy some delicious pancakes.

At IHOP, Jessica ordered three regular pancakes, which she doused in butter and syrup. Jessica bit out of the pancakes and thought to herself, “This is the life.” She continued to chomp away until all three pancakes were gone, and Jessica laid back in her seat, stuffed from her meal. She rubbed her tummy to make it feel better, and she couldn’t help but feel a bit bloated. She left the IHOP and decided to take a little nap when she got home. As she slept, Jessica had a dream about her favorite celebrity crush Elvis (this is actually her favorite celeb crush and not a fictional creation for the story). This (admittedly weird) dream consisted of Elvis in his jumpsuit feeding Jessica peanut butter and banana sandwiches. “Feed me more Elvis. Don’t stop until my pants burst” she said to him. So Elvis kept giving Jessica sandwich after sandwich until she had become a 200 plus pound fatty covered in peanut butter stains. As she continued to shovel sandwiches into her mouth she told, “Love me tender baby”. “I can’t, you’ve gotta wake up from your dream now” Elvis told her. Jessica woke up from her dream and found herself with a sudden craving for peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

Guest Hello414

Chapter 3:

After making herself a couple of peanut butter and banana sandwiches, Jessica wasted no time in her offense on the food, guzzling down sandwiches like there was no tomorrow. She loved the sensation of the peanut butter and bananas and bread mashing together in her mouth. She savored every bite and sensually moaned as she took bite after bite of sandwich after sandwich. She was so motivated by her romantic fantasy with Elvis that she was pigging out on peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Jessica closed her eyes as she ate another sandwich and imagined Elvis was right in front of her. “You are a sexy beast my good sir” Jessica said to imaginary Elvis. She smiled in delight and she moaned some more as she felt a sensation ride up and down her whole body as she continued eating. She had gone through five sandwiches before officially giving herself a rest, and lying down on her couch.

As she lied down on her couch, Jessica wondered why she suddenly had so little control over her appetite. “Is it just the ego high I’m on at the moment?” she asked herself. Jessica continued to relax as she rubbed her tummy and let out some heavy breaths.Then, as Jessica was dozing off, she let out a big, “BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPP”. “Wow. I’ve never burped like that in my whole life” Jessica thought to herself. She continued to let out little burps as she went to turn on her TV and binge-watch some shows. The new season of House of Cards had just started airing on Netflix, so she decided to binge-watch that. But if she was going to binge-watch some television for several hours, she would need to get herself something to eat, so as she wouldn't get hungry while watching the show. So Jessica decided to call up the local pizzeria and ordered a large pie with extra cheese and peppers, which came about a half hour after she ordered it. Jessica sat back down on her couch with the pizza box placed on the little glass table in front of her TV, and she began to binge-watch her show.

A few episodes into her binge-watch, Jessica had eaten three of the eight slices in the pizza box, but she was still hungry. She wasn't feeling super hungry, but she kept the pizza right in front of her just in case she needed something to snack on. “This is such a great show” Jessica said as she rested her head in her hands. The show she was watching had proceeded to get progressively intense as it entered a dramatic three episode story arc. Jessica’s eyes were glued to the TV and her hands were gripped to the armrest. She had such a tense feeling watching the show that she picked up another slice and ate it to ease herself. By the end of that story arc, Jessica had eaten another two slices of pizza, and was only left with two more slices as she entered the season’s last few episodes. Her face had tomato sauce stains on it, and she could feel her stomach bubbling again as she let out another “BUUURRRPPPPP!” Jessica laughed out loud at her belch and said to herself, “Wow, I’ve really got some gas in me today!” She continued to watch the show all the way until the very end of the season, finishing off the remaining pizza slices in the process.

Guest Hello414

Chapter 4:

As Jessica woke up the next morning, she found that her stomach was grumbling, much to her surprise. “How can I still be hungry after all the food I’ve eaten in the last 24 hours” she asked herself. Jessica had a big pan-full of scrambled eggs covered in shredded yellow American cheese for breakfast. Now Jessica was progressively becoming less and less concerned with why she was eating so much, but with eating more food. “That was really good” Jessica said to herself, “But what am I gonna have for lunch.” She thought about it for a few minutes, and decided that she would go to Chipotle to get herself a veggie burrito and a veggie burrito bowl.  She waited until 12:10 to go to the nearest Chipotle (which was half an hour away), and she got herself her desired food. Jessica managed to down the veggie burrito in a five minutes, and she ate the burrito bowl in half of that time. Now, Jessica noticed that her stomach was starting to grow from a somewhat soft tummy to a small pot belly. She gave her rounder belly a little pat and she drove back to her home, continuing her gluttonous celebration.

For the next six months, Jessica went on an extreme diet of junk food, vegan friendly fast food, and sweets, all the while, she would drink nothing but soda and milk. During this time Jessica’s stomach grew to the point where it was now bulging down to her waistline with fat rolls protruding from her gut. Her butt had doubled in size to the point where it was as big as two seats. Her lean arms and thighs had turned big and doughy. And her breasts continued to inflate like two balloons. As Jessica sat around in her bra and size 18 jeans after finishing off some cheesy bread, the button to her pants popped off and her stomach fell right out of it. “ Man am I getting fat!” Jessica exclaimed. “I’ve got to buy some more jeans now” she added. She went to Lane Bryant, which had become her favorite clothes store for obvious reasons, and brought herself several pairs of stretchy fat girl jeans. Jessica had been enjoying a lavish life of eating and dressing herself like the fat, sexy girl that she thought she was. But during this time, she had been avoiding the next step of her career in Hollywood. She decided that she would get back in the game and call her agent to see if there were any roles available for her.

“Well Jessica, you’ve kind of… uh… grown since your last movie” her agent Janice told her with concern. “I don't think that there’s going to be a lot of roles for a woman of your size available for a while now” she added. Jessica was dismayed until her agent said, “Oh wait, here’s something.” “There’s this script called “Elisa” which focuses on the plight of a woman who is discriminated against by the modeling industry because of her plus sized figure. The script has her as being a 200 plus pound woman, so I’m not sure if you’ll want that role or not” Janice explained. “How long before shooting begins?” Jessica asked. “The only thing that’s been confirmed so far is that the script is green lit. It’ll likely take somewhere between five to seven months to assemble the whole movie” Janice told her. Jessica considered for a moment, and then she decided to step on her scale to see how much she weighed. The scale read back 221 pounds, so Jessica told her agent, “I want the part. Get in touch with the studio sometime within the next day.” She now knew that the next few months of her life would consist of her trying to maintain her newfound weight, but not gain too much so as to miss getting the part. So Jessica wrote her weight down on a piece of paper as a reminder of where she needed to be within the next few months. “It’s gonna be tough to hold back, but I really want this part” Jessica said, “I’m in for a big challenge, that’s for sure.” So Jessica spent the next several months using portion control, but she still ate all of the food that she liked to eat. Through this, she managed to put on only seven more pounds in the next seven months, now weighing in at 228 pounds. The day of the audition for the part, Jessica came to the studio wearing a dark blue romper, which highlighted her meaty arms and thick thighs, and showcased her giant breasts which were nearly popping out of the romper. Jessica was certain that she would get the part, but she was in for an unexpected surprise…

Guest Hello414

Chapter 5:

As Jessica walked into the studio, she saw Reese Witherspoon talking to the casting director. Reese had on a pair of stretchy jeans and a green tank top that couldn't hold in all of Reese’s belly, due to the fact that she had gained a stunning amount of weight. “Wow, Reese really has gotten big,” Jessica commented, “I guess I’m not the only one that wanted to get fat.” Jessica walked over to Reese and the casting director, who both looked surprised to see her. “Hey Jessica,” Reese happily exclaimed, “What are you doing here?” “I’m here to audition for the role of Elisa” Jessica replied. Reese’s smile slowly disappeared, as she knew that Jessica hadn't received the news yet. Reese was about to say something when the casting director interrupted, “Uh… Jessica… I have some bad news for you.” “Reese got the part the second she showed up… I knew that I wanted her for the role the second she stepped on set.” The casting director then added, “I was going to call you, but I got caught up in a conversation I was having with Reese that I forgot. I’m really sorry.” Jessica was clearly dismayed by this news, but she understood, and extended her hand out to Reese, “Congratulations on getting the part Reese” Jessica said. “Thank you Jessica, that means a lot” Reese sincerely replied. The casting director looked dismayed as well until he read the script again. “Wait a minute Jessica” he said, “I think we may have something for you after all.”

“You think so?” Jessica asked, “I read the script and the only plus sized women in the film that gets a prominent role is the main character, Elisa.” “True, but the attorney who represents Reese is a woman as well, and she has the second most prominent role in the film. The script has her written as being a thin girl, but by casting a plus sized actress to play Elisa’s lawyer, it would actually improve the movie” the casting director explained. “So you think I could get this part?” Jessica asked. “I think so,” the casting director said, “All you need is to do a test scene with Reese and we will be good to go.” “Thank you so much” Jessica exclaimed as she shook the casting director’s hand. He left Reese and Jessica to rehearse their scene, and the two plus sized actresses talked about their gaining experiences. “I love being fat so much” Reese told Jessica, “I get to eat all of the food I want until I’m stuffed like a pinata.” Jessica replied, “I know, it’s so much fun. Especially when you get to binge on donuts. A night of binging on chocolate frosted donuts is the shit!” “Oh my God, now I’m hungry for donuts Jess” Reese said, “Do you want to get some after the audition?” “Absolutely” Jessica said. The two bumped their guts against each other and laughed for a moment, then they proceeded to rehearse their scene to see if Jessica would get the part. After thirty minutes of rehearsing, the two felt they were ready to do their scene, and the casting director went, “5…4…3…2…1…GO!”

The audition was a smashing success, and Jessica was given the part of Elisa’s (now plus sized) lawyer. Jessica and Reese walked off the studio laughing and chit chatting as they went to Dunkin Donuts to celebrate their successful audition with a doughnut binge. They each drove over to the Dunkin Donuts in their own respective cars, but they entered together and even agreed to split the pay for the food. “We’ll have two boxes of chocolate doughnuts and two boxes of Boston cream” Reese said. Then Jessica added, “We’ll also have a box of jelly donuts as well.” Reese looked at Jess with a look of warm affection as if to say, “You get me so well.” The two decided to drive to sit in Reese’s car and eat all of the donuts in the car. Within 50 minutes, all five boxes of donuts were empty, as Jessica and Reese sat in the car with their stomachs bulging, jelly and chocolate stains surrounding their mouths, and donut crumbs covering their outfits. “That was so good” Reese said as she rubbed her massive belly. “Agreed” Jessica said as she patted her own stomach. “You’re arms are so meaty Reese,” Jessica said. “Yours are too. It’s really sexy to be honest” Reese said. “I mean, if I wasn't married and was into woman, I’d totally want to do it with you” Reese added. Jessica blushed and burst out laughing. “Thanks” Jessica replied, “I think you’re pretty sexy too.” The two sat quietly in the car for a moment and then looked into each other’s eyes. After a minute of looking, Reese went in for a kiss on Jessica, and Jessica kissed her back. The two began passionately making out in the car as Jessica placed her hands on Reese’s warm back, and Reese put her hands in Jessica’s thick orange hair.  The two continued to make out and clutch the fat of each other’s backs and arms for a minute until Jessica broke it up to say something. “You want to come to my house for some fun?” Jessica gleefully asked. Reese smiled back and agreed. The two drove in their cars to Jessica’s house, and quickly entered so as to avoid being seen by any potential paparazzi.

The moment they entered the house, Reese and Jessica began making out again, and they started to rip off the other’s clothes. Now it was two fat girls in their underwear moving around like two sumo wrestlers in a mat. They went to Jessica’s bed where they continued to make out and roll over each other. And after an hour of face sitting, booty spanking, motor-boating and some hot girl on girl action (which I will allow you the reader to fill in the blanks of what they did), Jessica and Reese finally took a break and lied down on each side of Jessica’s bed. “Reese, this was just a one time thing right?” Jessica asked. “Agreed,” Reese replied, “I’m into guys and I just pretended that you were a guy.” Jessica laughed out loud and lightly smacked Reese on her arm before deciding to spank Reese on her big bootie some more. Reese retaliated and spanked Jessica on her big booty, and she began to get on top of Jessica and bounce up and down on her. They had a little more romantic foreplay before Reese put on her clothes and left Jessica’s house. As Jessica went to put on her romper again, she thought to herself, “Wow, I’ve really let my wild side come out in this last year. And I feel so great.” Jessica loved her new life as a fat girl, as it opened her to a world of possibilities that she hadn't thought of before.

Guest Hello414

Epilogue

The movie took six weeks to shoot, and over the course of those six weeks, Jessica gained even more weight, going up to 243 pounds by the end of the shoot. Reese also gained weight, going up to 235 pounds by the end of the shoot. When released the following December, “Elisa” opened to much acclaim, particularly towards the performances of Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Chastain. The actresses were lauded for their brave weight gains for the parts, but Jessica always told the press, “I got fat because I wanted to get fat. The role was a coincidence in my change of weight.” Both actresses received numerous awards and nominations for their performances, which lead Jessica back to where her gaining journey started; the Oscars. She again rocked the red carpet with her one hundred pound heavier figure being squeezed into a beige one piece dress, which put her big arms, butt, breasts and belly all on display at once. As the paparazzi and fashion officials raved over Jessica’s appearance, she proudly posed for the cameras and showcased her sexy big body for all to see. She met up with Reese on the red carpet, and the two took pictures together, posing like the two big beauties that they were. Jessica thought that 2014 had been the best year of her life, but thanks to gaining over 100 pounds, the role of a lifetime, and a new best friend in Reese Witherspoon, 2015 gladly took that position. She thought that the chances of any year being better than 2015 would be slim to none, or in her own words when someone asked her about it, “Fat Chance!”

The End

• Guest changed the title to : Fat Chance