Christina Hendricks

jacknife

Guest dayman

But if they strictly enforce weight and age to disqualify actresses for this role, then that would severely compromise the theme of female empowerment. Besides, many young actresses come across as little girls or complete sluts.

I also think they should have prospective actresses gain weight for the role, not just to give me a hardon, but for realism (both as a common woman and a superhero). Superman can't look like DJ Qualls, he has to look like Superman - a big powerful chest and an imposing physique. Wonder Woman better have nice wide hips, a juicy ass, thick thighs, etc.

If there's anything that disqualifies Hendricks to me is that: A. She'd be a great Power Girl instead, B. She's a little too pale.

I don't think she's "athletic" enough to be Wonder Woman. Also, I have a hard time seeing that movie being made, and the only way we see Wonder Woman on the big screen will be in a Justice League movie, in which case the actors will be younger.

Guest Fatcelebfan

I don't think she's "athletic" enough to be Wonder Woman. Also, I have a hard time seeing that movie being made, and the only way we see Wonder Woman on the big screen will be in a Justice League movie, in which case the actors will be younger.

I think Sandra Bullock would have been a perfect Wonder Woman, 16 years ago that is.

Guest jimboz22

Nice shot, indeed.

I watched the Christina Hendricks episode of Firefly, "Our Mr. Reynolds," for the first time yesterday.  Thank you, Netflix!  I can't say I wasn't pleased. 

Guest Fatcelebfan

Nice shot, indeed.

I watched the Christina Hendricks episode of Firefly, "Our Mr. Reynolds," for the first time yesterday.  Thank you, Netflix!  I can't say I wasn't pleased.

Was she curvy then??

Guest jimboz22

Yes.  As far I could tell, she was built then much the same as she is now.  However, her costumes were pretty loose.

Guest Fatcelebfan

Not as curvy as she is now.

Yeah, in the early seasons of Mad Men she only had big hips and boobs (Actually sometimes it looked like she was actaully wearing padding to appear bigger than she really was), but now she is bigger than ever.

It's gotta be a bulked-up Juliette Lewis for me.

• 2 weeks later...