Christina Hendricks

jacknife

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bmo94494 said:

Excuse me but how is THAT GUY the husband of this smokeshow!

Well, he must be a very nice guy, with a great personality and a nice level of intelligence. And he must be a FA just like us here. ;) CH seems to be pretty intelligent and she must see beyond the physical appearance. I identify myself with this guy because my physical appearance is just average. This gives me hope of finding a great woman like CH. ;) 

7 hours ago, renatobrazil said:

Well, he must be a very nice guy, with a great personality and a nice level of intelligence. And he must be a FA just like us here. ;) CH seems to be pretty intelligent and she must see beyond the physical appearance. I identify myself with this guy because my physical appearance is just average. This gives me hope of finding a great woman like CH. ;) 

👏

On 1/29/2019 at 2:06 AM, Vekelvy said:

I thought she got a boob reduction years back?  Have they just happened to grow again?

They are like Prometheus's liver: you can chain them to a pillar of rock, unleash a eagle over them to devour these fertile Caucasian hillmounds everytime but whatever she does, they're swelling back at the cuddling warmth of sunrise like two lardy cakes consecrated to the Lord. 😏

If you didn't get all of those inside jokes, you need to read mythology and theology, mate.

#TiddiesUnbound

4 hours ago, Desdinova said:

Wow!  They're just wiggling and going their own way as she's talking.  Huge tits!!!  Looks like she might have gained a bit as she looks a little more doughy... which is always a great thing with CH.  Would be great if there were just as many shots from the back!!!

On 1/29/2019 at 1:06 AM, Vekelvy said:

I thought she got a boob reduction years back?  Have they just happened to grow again?

Nah, she just dropped a bit of her Mad Men weight (you have to love an actress willing to go that extra mile for a role). It's gradually crept back up again, so the boobs have made a spectacular comeback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...