Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

21 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

Gotta laugh when peeps complain about Kim's booty being "ridiculous" or "too big" -- isn't that what this site is all about lol

Excuse me?  This site is about appreciating beauty in bigness.  Kim K. is a small, skinny chick who has gone to extreme(and most likely surgical) lengths to attain a disproportionately huge ass so the tabloids and gossip sites would regularly feature her as their prized "freak of nature".  Yeah, some guys dig the shape, but I find that most men(and women) can't comprehend for the lives of them why anybody would want look like that or be with someone who did.

2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Excuse me?  This site is about appreciating beauty in bigness.  Kim K. is a small, skinny chick who has gone to extreme(and most likely surgical) lengths to attain a disproportionately huge ass so the tabloids and gossip sites would regularly feature her as their prized "freak of nature".  Yeah, some guys dig the shape, but I find that most men(and women) can't comprehend for the lives of them why anybody would want look like that or be with someone who did.

A couple of things no this site isn't about appreciating bigness it is supposed to be about appreciating curves which are not determined by overall size.  Unfortunately while Kim K's "curves" are manufactured and exaggerated they are still curves.  Amber Rose who has had the exact same fat transfer procedures does not receive the same amount of vitriol simply because her legs are bigger and the results look a little more natural.  

Guest I don't fucking care about
3 hours ago, robby84263 said:

Looks like the Russian Anfisa Chehova.

As opposed to the Congolese Anfisa Chekhova?

Guest sum1wun
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:42 AM, SapphicCurves said:

Gotta laugh when peeps complain about Kim's booty being "ridiculous" or "too big" -- isn't that what this site is all about lol

Anyway, a couple of new ones -- and I for one hope it keeps getting bigger :wub:

IMG_0464.thumb.JPG.0378734637ae392e7bc15b5e4f14095a.JPG  307   56.5 kB IMG_0466.thumb.JPG.b43b09cd72c54049daf17f24a3a0463e.JPG  273   59.32 kB

This site is about celebrating curves. It isn't strictly a Fat Admirer site or a celebration of plastic surgery (although those lines get blurred often).

Give me a thick, naturally curvy woman like Kelly Clarkson over a grossly disproportioned Kim Kardashian any day. They both have big asses, but the former looks 100 times better, more healthy, and more natural. Jennifer Lopez and Carol Vorderman are much better "slim with big butt" body types and look far more realistic than Kim to boot. Iris Chacon in her heyday was thicker, curvier, and had a bigger ass than Kim could possibly attain. I'm just not seeing Kim's appeal these days (to each his own) while in the past she at least looked a bit more human proportion-wise. These days her legs and ass ratio are like a lollipop with two sticks.

Kim is a fine piece of rump roast..
But these curvage vegans are ruining the thread for me. 

"100% all-natural organic curves are the only thing that people should like. Let me tell you all the reasons why natural curves and other women are better than Kim Kardashian. First, all-natural curves are blah blah blah, Kim looks so blah blah blah ill-proportioned blah blah."

1 hour ago, The_Courier said:

Kim is a fine piece of rump roast..
But these curvage vegans are ruining the thread for me. 

"100% all-natural organic curves are the only thing that people should like. Let me tell you all the reasons why natural curves and other women are better than Kim Kardashian. First, all-natural curves are blah blah blah, Kim looks so blah blah blah ill-proportioned blah blah."

I don't understand it, myself. There are plenty of shapes/peeps I don't particularly find attractive or alluring and I simply don't visit the threads and don't waste my time on posting therein -- I much prefer focusing my energies on those lovelies I like :)

But then, that's the hater mindset everywhere, not just Curvage -- they will relentlessly post their hate/ridicule/disdain in the hopes of convincing others to their view. It never works.