Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure. I say this with all due respect, please dont take insult, but keep dreaming. Shes just a pretty face. Some people dont get it. Some people will never get it. Shes one of the ones that will never get it. She started out beautiful and hacked up her face. She has a body most would kill for, probably all fake, but shes busy ramming diet pills down everyones throat so she cant keep her curves. You know shes one of those kinds of women that will spend forever looking in the mirror, txting and all out ignoring you on a date. Shed bother you all day long with asking if she looks fat in that dress or not and no, she doesnt want to hear how you love her fat behind. Kanye loves her curves, its been said a million times. She doesnt care, shes going on a diet. Shes been married twice, swept the first marriage under the rug, couldnt keep the second going past 72 days, is still embroiled in problems around it and is trying to get her friend to marry her for the third time. Lets not forget shes only 31. And, in case anyone forgot, go check out the sex tape. Shes a horrible lay. Seriously folks, there is not one redeemable factor about her besides her behind and even that isnt looking right nowadays.

Honestly, I think shes one of those women that all of us know, that beautiful girl from high school who was in love with herself. Remember her? She thought she was hot stuff and then reality hit her hard after school? Got knocked up and kicked to the curb by a jerk and now shes a single mother? Yeah, thats Kim minus the baby but I can see her getting kicked to the curb and I can see her trying to spin a new series out of it. Thats just the kind of woman she is.

I dont recall Ray J being her first husband. And she isnt going to blimp because shes busy trying to sell diet pills.

And in case anyone is wondering, Im an ex fan. I used to think she was the prettiest woman around until I started seeing her for who she is. It isnt hard really, she rams her life down everyones throats whether or not they like it. Shes on DailyMail and other gossip rags how many times a day? Then we have that abomination they call a show.

Personally, i could care less about her personality.  I just want to see her big ass waddle around in tight clothes...

Best quote FTA.

"She stepped out in an unflattering grey woolen frock which clung in all the wrong places, particularly around her large derriere, which seemed even bigger than usual."

Her ass does look big.  Well played Kanye....

Girls in sweater dresses are best thing about Fall.

• 4 weeks later...

Take a look at this new set. She was caught in FLA wearing this amazing, sheer skirt, and, thankfully, no undies. Lovely curves to those sloping buttocks of Ms. K, and she seems to admire that fact in the reflective surface of the car. Click on the right arrow as you go to see more...

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Kim+Kardashian/Kim+Kardashian+Kanye+West+Miami+2/bhd9I0nGS-2

That set is a few weeks old. It was posted on here earlier.  That being said,  it was an epic set. Thanks for the reminder!

• 3 weeks later...

Fascinating, a totally parochial attitude

Imagine Kylie's "legs for days" trying to support Kim's "cheek's for weeks"!  For more fun, imagine Christina Hendricks's "mamories for months" on top of that!  A girl needs a solid foundation to support such mouth watering curves. 

• 2 weeks later...

Something tells me that she will still visit gym and trying to keep figure... I hope she will understand that can be dangerous for child and will enjoy in her WG. I'm so curious how much her butt will grow  ;D

One word about her ass in 2013.... Goodyear!!!

Does anyone ever buy those things? I haven't even seen 1 person purchase a tabloid. They do great work sometimes (like in this case). And I'm sure they morph a lot of photos very well, but how in the hell do they make enough money for an operating revenue?

They make their money from tiny classified ads. The ads themselves... they generate income. It's complex...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...