Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly I see no signs of weight gain. Just a lot of wishful thinking in this thread.  :-\

I see it, but this is the thing. A woman that is proud of her body is very sexy. A woman like Kim is not. I cant really enjoy this weight gain because we all know shes hating her body and herself right now. Shell be hawking some new weight loss plan in no time. Not to mention theres tight, sexy kind of tight, and ill fitting. Her clothing choices lately have been terrible. She almost looks pregnant with that skirt on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2212346/Kim-Kardashian-gets-weight-loss-bid-shed-20lbs-shes-gained-dating-Kanye-West.html

Doesnt matter. Shes working out, it was probably all for publicity which was a given. Now shes back to shoving QuickTrim down everyones throats. Lets hope she filmed the scene with her ripping out of the dress and alot of dialogue about her weight gain, even though, in her voice itll probably be torture.

Not ready? Shes trying to get Kanye to marry her as we type! She wants kids because look at Kourtney! Its not about love, its about a new fashion accessory! This is why I cant stand Kim. She had everything when she started as Paris Hiltons hot friend, now shes a joke.

Yeah, that's what I consider "not ready". Give her 5 more years, and maybe she'll be ready to have kids for the right reasons...and actually marry first.

Sure. I say this with all due respect, please dont take insult, but keep dreaming. Shes just a pretty face. Some people dont get it. Some people will never get it. Shes one of the ones that will never get it. She started out beautiful and hacked up her face. She has a body most would kill for, probably all fake, but shes busy ramming diet pills down everyones throat so she cant keep her curves. You know shes one of those kinds of women that will spend forever looking in the mirror, txting and all out ignoring you on a date. Shed bother you all day long with asking if she looks fat in that dress or not and no, she doesnt want to hear how you love her fat behind. Kanye loves her curves, its been said a million times. She doesnt care, shes going on a diet. Shes been married twice, swept the first marriage under the rug, couldnt keep the second going past 72 days, is still embroiled in problems around it and is trying to get her friend to marry her for the third time. Lets not forget shes only 31. And, in case anyone forgot, go check out the sex tape. Shes a horrible lay. Seriously folks, there is not one redeemable factor about her besides her behind and even that isnt looking right nowadays.

Honestly, I think shes one of those women that all of us know, that beautiful girl from high school who was in love with herself. Remember her? She thought she was hot stuff and then reality hit her hard after school? Got knocked up and kicked to the curb by a jerk and now shes a single mother? Yeah, thats Kim minus the baby but I can see her getting kicked to the curb and I can see her trying to spin a new series out of it. Thats just the kind of woman she is.

i wouldn't say all that. i'm not one of her kiss ass "fans"*, but in this day and age she's far from the worst of the worst in terms of, not celebrity, but of person of notoriety. Hell there are talented/hard-working people I can't stand because of their righteuos douchy attitude (Seth McFarland), knowitallism (Simon Cowell), control freak issues (Madonna), hypocrisy (Kelly Osbourne), etc.

With Kim, all i see is a chick who pretty much floats along with what those around her want from her - her mom, her producer Ryan Seacrest, her first husband Ray J, then Paris Hilton, Reggie Bush, and now Kanye. She just makes sure to exploit all the goings on of her life for a profit. In this economy you can't knock someone for that - especially a woman. So I praise her business acumen, despite the fact that it's in an unnecessary industry. but we are all entitled to our opinions.

And also, Kim just blimp already

*-i say that because, really, what the fuck does she do?

I dont recall Ray J being her first husband. And she isnt going to blimp because shes busy trying to sell diet pills.

And in case anyone is wondering, Im an ex fan. I used to think she was the prettiest woman around until I started seeing her for who she is. It isnt hard really, she rams her life down everyones throats whether or not they like it. Shes on DailyMail and other gossip rags how many times a day? Then we have that abomination they call a show.

I wouldnt be surprised if this whole weight gain is just the precursur to her anouncing a new Diet/weight loss fad.

That's kind of what I'm thinking as well. I surely hope that isn't the case.

This is why Im trying to discourage everyone getting happy. It might not have been that originally but that is what its become because, as has been said so many times before, shes back to selling QuickTrim pills. No way in the World shes going to keep gaining when shes supposed to be losing weight, it doesnt make sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You know, Im thinking thisll be epic. She lives to plaster her face everywhere. She has the show where she is basically the main focus and the fact that she loves getting her picture taken and looking annoyed. Im thinking therell be a ton of pregnancy related material from her. Im also kind of afraid she might not gain much due to her being so vain but well just have to see how this progresses.

Plus you know she is so vain that she will be fully willing to capitalize on the pregnancy. She'll do a (heavily photoshopped) pregnancy photo shoot or twelve for sure. Of course then afterwards she'll be pushing some diet plan or pill. For now though we all know which direction that ass is going in!

I thought it was funny, I just came from right aid and her diet pill was in the clearance section. LOL. They know too.

Came to post the Star mag cover of that glorious ass that I saw there but see I was already beat to it.

Remember she also shills QuickTrim is it? So Im sure shell be right back on that the second the baby is born.

Speaking of her and weight loss...

http://www.amazon.com/Kim-Kardashian-Friday-Ultimate-Sculpt/dp/B002KQJNZ0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1357606810&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/Kim-Kardashian-Friday-Blasting-Cardio/dp/B001MZ2OO2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357606810&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Kim-Kardashian-Friday-Amazing-Sculpt/dp/B0021204G0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357606810&sr=8-1

Anyone remember these workout videos she did a few years ago?

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Sanders-Prenatal-Workout/dp/B001VC995S/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1357606954&sr=1-2

You do know celebs do prenatal workout videos right? What if Kim came back and did a pregnant workout video?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I personally think she only got pregnant for publicity & nothing else. If you look she never looks happy. I think she is purposely gaining more to get a weight loss deal like Jessica Simpson did. Look how big she has gotten & where its all been going. She will end up with a mom ass & be huge, She even say's herself she will end up huge. She will keep doing it till the baby is born. I think she will never lose the mom ass.

Ive read this a few times and I feel I need to say something. You do realize that she used to and probably still hawks QuickTrim right?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/363279-how-much-weight-can-you-lose-on-quick-trim/

She hasnt spoken about it in awhile but she was always talking about those pills a year or two ago.