Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Derek313 said:

That’s a plump juicy cow alright.

Wow I never saw these my opinion Kim is easily the hottest Kardashian when they all have been bigger because of pregnancies and it’s so upsetting that she was the one who can’t get pregnant naturally anymore because she would have been 2 more times but still wow so sexy and big 😍 🤤 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2021 at 12:56 PM, SapphicCurves said:

Her hips-to-waist ratio is delectable :)

And now that she’s finally hit 40 her metabolism will really start to slow down, making it that much harder for her to keep the weight off — her best years are still to come 😍

I really hope she will gain some pounds the upcoming years, especially with her divorce, she may start to eat more and more

13 hours ago, Luv4pears said:

Lovely pics of KK from her voluptuous days. She looks very Nigella-esque there which is the biggest compliment I can offer! Large breasts, little waist, huge, sexy, fat, wide ass!!! 😁

a31430258244770.jpg

Nigella-Lawson-featured-image.jpg

Damnn she does look so good! Would love to this happen again, maybe in a few years cause of age, she will get a bit 'wider'

• 2 weeks later...