Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Something tells me that she will still visit gym and trying to keep figure... I hope she will understand that can be dangerous for child and will enjoy in her WG. I'm so curious how much her butt will grow  ;D

One word about her ass in 2013.... Goodyear!!!

I did. It was all that booty that drew my eyes to the front cover. ;D

Yay, now the whore is pregnant. She is still technically married to Kris Humphries. Hopefully getting pregnant illegitimately will help his divorce against her.

So you're upset because her ex is trying to milk her for money because she makes more than him and he's a no-name middle of the road NBA player at best. But not because she's incredibly famous for doing basically nothing but showing off her butt. Me no comprehend. :P

Does anyone ever buy those things? I haven't even seen 1 person purchase a tabloid. They do great work sometimes (like in this case). And I'm sure they morph a lot of photos very well, but how in the hell do they make enough money for an operating revenue?

Does anyone ever buy those things? I haven't even seen 1 person purchase a tabloid. They do great work sometimes (like in this case). And I'm sure they morph a lot of photos very well, but how in the hell do they make enough money for an operating revenue?

They make their money from tiny classified ads. The ads themselves... they generate income. It's complex...

Guest AbeVanHelsing

One more in the yoga pants.  I'm surprised there aren't more responses, as these are some of the best pics ever posted in the celeb section, revealing how big and cellulite-riddled Kim's ass really is.  Apparently she has some sort of agreement with the paps that she'll let them know where she's gonna be as long as they don't shoot her from behind, but it looks like that's out the window ... I can't wait for the third trimester.

post-0-14513265657259_thumb.jpg

Plus you know she is so vain that she will be fully willing to capitalize on the pregnancy. She'll do a (heavily photoshopped) pregnancy photo shoot or twelve for sure. Of course then afterwards she'll be pushing some diet plan or pill. For now though we all know which direction that ass is going in!

I thought it was funny, I just came from right aid and her diet pill was in the clearance section. LOL. They know too.

Came to post the Star mag cover of that glorious ass that I saw there but see I was already beat to it.

You know, Im thinking thisll be epic. She lives to plaster her face everywhere. She has the show where she is basically the main focus and the fact that she loves getting her picture taken and looking annoyed. Im thinking therell be a ton of pregnancy related material from her. Im also kind of afraid she might not gain much due to her being so vain but well just have to see how this progresses.

Plus you know she is so vain that she will be fully willing to capitalize on the pregnancy. She'll do a (heavily photoshopped) pregnancy photo shoot or twelve for sure. Of course then afterwards she'll be pushing some diet plan or pill. For now though we all know which direction that ass is going in!

I thought it was funny, I just came from right aid and her diet pill was in the clearance section. LOL. They know too.

Came to post the Star mag cover of that glorious ass that I saw there but see I was already beat to it.

Remember she also shills QuickTrim is it? So Im sure shell be right back on that the second the baby is born.

Speaking of her and weight loss...

http://www.amazon.com/Kim-Kardashian-Friday-Ultimate-Sculpt/dp/B002KQJNZ0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1357606810&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/Kim-Kardashian-Friday-Blasting-Cardio/dp/B001MZ2OO2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357606810&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Kim-Kardashian-Friday-Amazing-Sculpt/dp/B0021204G0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357606810&sr=8-1

Anyone remember these workout videos she did a few years ago?

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Sanders-Prenatal-Workout/dp/B001VC995S/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1357606954&sr=1-2

You do know celebs do prenatal workout videos right? What if Kim came back and did a pregnant workout video?

I cannot even imagine the terrible, spoiled, entitled, messed up, gold digging, attention whoring mess that her child is going to turn out to be. But for now I'll watch that ass balloon to zeppelin like proportions anyway.

That's the one good thing about looking at pics of Kim, they are silent and don't reflect on her personality.