Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

On 9/30/2018 at 1:45 PM, SapphicCurves said:

SilverBlonde!Kim is by far my fav Kim...now if only she would get pregnant with that hair colour, omg 😍

43097231_Kim16.thumb.jpg.11d79f782794ee358eca61da6fc5fa1c.jpg  179   51.67 kB 22826404_Kim17.thumb.jpg.a23b04aee830c438388e2e90158feb82.jpg  183   40.74 kB 1243074898_Kim18.thumb.jpg.afb9b883f45494b114cb2e4dde9c8cf3.jpg  168   39.65 kB 1589274742_Kim19.thumb.jpg.582579ad76f1b81b6b5d7a9f52ee95ac.jpg  154   44.51 kB

Given the difficulties with her pregnancies and having a third child via surrogate it's very unlikely that she will get pregnant again, unfortunately

• 4 months later...
Guest Bigdude2333
1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Yeah she's skinny AF. Can you imagine what she'd look like if she gained though? Her ass would be absurd.

Mind blown! Any ideas what it would look like?

• 1 month later...

This group hasn't written anything in a long time.It is time get back a little to revive this forum.This is a picture of Kim on her walk.Found it online recently.And I want to see that shot by accident,NOT hired Kim's face.If it was a private photographer,he could have photoshopped it.

Her ass in latex looks incredibly attractive,and most importantly-striking in its massive size.

ким.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello dears!!I have three pieces of news for you,but to save you time, I've combined them into one.And they all revolve around Kim Kardashian's gorgeous ass.

1.Elephant did what not every man is allowed-he hugged her buttocks.Kanye in side is jealous).
2.Recently Kim came out in leggings,which favorably emphasize its main advantage.
3.Most important.Kim and Paris Hilton are friends again and will soon release a single called “best friend ass”.It is easy to guess what it will be.Can't wait to see Kim's huge ass in motion.If there is a twerk-it will be something))).

https://www.eonline.com/shows/live_from_e/videos/288465/kim-kardashian-paris-hilton-team-up-for-best-friend-s-ass

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/kim-kardashian-elephant-sanctuary-instagram-post

https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/Kim-Kardashian-Vintage-Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Leggings-46101254

слон.jpg

слон2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It is time to revive this society.And I just have a new article.

It will be about the recent met Gala event.It appeared a lot of famous stars,including Kim.She appeared in several dresses,but personally I liked the dress ochre.Especially the view from behind-her butt is especially elastic.According to star, she specially wore a corset to create a similar look(narrow waist).
In addition to Kim, this event was attended by another owner of the legendary priests-Jennifer Lopez.There is a good topic for conversation-who has the ass more?
Just j-Lo recently added volume at the bottom,but Kim was a little less(although this can not agree-her ass is constantly changing in size in the photos).

ким и ло.jpg

ким и ло2.jpg

слон4.jpg

слон5.jpg

слон6.jpg

слон7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It is time for a little update this community)Here is a new photo of Kim)
I have to say-Kim's ass is very strange, it is huge like a hippopotamus(here I compare Kim with Gloria-for me it is very beautiful,or is on the contrary very small.But in this photo its main advantage is extremely huge)).I hope so it will remain and will continue to grow,to gain volumes)).

фото4.jpg

Most recently, journalists photographed the famous star Kim Kardashian with her sister and daughter on vacation on one of the beaches of Costa Rica.On Kim was only a very small black bikini that exposed her gorgeous shape,especially the legendary ass.And that ass is really big and sexy right now.This is a must see)!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7163715/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-Kim-Kardashian-parades-killer-curves-tiny-bikini-Costa-Rica-holiday.html

коста рика.jpg

коста рика2.jpg

коста рика3.jpg

коста рика4.jpg