Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

1 hour ago, Heidi said:

^ By most standards she could be said to be looking incredible...but not by ours. We know she's capable of so, so much more...

So for now, she's a C-

Come on, Kim...time to punch out another one :)

Her best days by our standards are long gone and if she does want a 3rd kid its going to be much more of a struggle to get pregnant based on her age.

4 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Her best days by our standards are long gone and if she does want a 3rd kid its going to be much more of a struggle to get pregnant based on her age.

She hasn't been shy about how much she hates being pregnant, so unfortunately I feel like the best days of KK are behind us. I will always hate how many fucking overcoats she wore in pregnancy #2. So many missed opportunities...

1 minute ago, TheZodiacBrave said:

She hasn't been shy about how much she hates being pregnant, so unfortunately I feel like the best days of KK are behind us. I will always hate how many fucking overcoats she wore in pregnancy #2. So many missed opportunities...

She has hinted she would like a 3rd. She pulled the same nonsense after the first pregnancy as well. The overcoat thing was so bullshit like seriously Kim you're fucking pregnant you gain weight get  over it and stop being shallow for once. I think the Kardashian sisters as they are now are pretty much dead to this community.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, guyoninternet said:

Looks chubby?

I think it might be how she is angled on some of the pics. In the first batch of pictures she looks really slim. But yeah she does look slightly fuller in the news ones.

24 minutes ago, Reezy23 said:

Either that's someone who resembles her or those are very old pics...

Why would they be releasing old pictures now. Maybe the first lot of pictures were heavily photoshopped.

12 minutes ago, Reezy23 said:

Idk who "they" is, but assuming they are current pictures, that is not her.

They is just the media.

But yeah its not her. Face is way too fat as well.