Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest AirJordanFan93

Kim's ass is better than Chloe's.  Chloe's ass looks fake..although It's still jaw dropping.  Kim's is real judging by her back pudge in the un-shopped photos. If Kim's ass is fake then Chloe should've gotten the same surgeon...

I still think neither is fake. I haven't seen a good picture of Khloes ass for months because I lost interest months ago but from the sounds of it its starting to look way too big for her weight/frame.

I am not convinced she lost that much baby weight & that its the spandex that makes you look slimmer. My ex used it once & all it did was tighten her waist & lifted her butt & it only went over her belly. I think its the same thing Kim is wearing. My was never fat, but looking at Kim in it. I would say she is actually bigger than what you see in the pics.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I am not convinced she lost that much baby weight & that its the spandex that makes you look slimmer. My ex used it once & all it did was tighten her waist & lifted her butt & it only went over her belly. I think its the same thing Kim is wearing. My was never fat, but looking at Kim in it. I would say she is actually bigger than what you see in the pics.

I assume you mean spanx and not spandex right. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are wearing heavy spanx to keep certain things tight. Nothing about the Kardashians is real so there you go

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93
I think its going to get to the point soon where shes going to have to get much stronger zippers. I don't think standard retail ones aren't going to cut it much longer.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Along with suddenly wanting a flat ass - not buying it. She's obsessed with making her ass ever bigger, not smaller - just another way to get her name in the headlines lol

Never heard the flat ass stuff. But the thing with the Kardashians or at least Kim and Khloe is they want the best of both worlds so to speak. They want to have this real woman quality to them in terms of their size and then there is the constant gym and work out bullshit along with the heavily photoshopped images we see of them. There is no real middle line to it. They go into overdrive when it comes to working out if they gain any amount of weight but they still try to embrace the idea that being curvy or bigger.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I honestly can't fathom how she can use a toilet correctly with that thing.

I would assume they have custom ones made