Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Neither of them are Illuminati.

It's a load of shit. They just like the idea of people thinking they're some dark brotherhood shit.

Kanye is a good rapper but he just doesn't like the media, at all.

Jay Z is a cooler guy and about 4times richer. He's actually a businessman.

They both suck.  ;D

Guest AirJordanFan93

Neither of them are Illuminati.

It's a load of shit. They just like the idea of people thinking they're some dark brotherhood shit.

Kanye is a good rapper but he just doesn't like the media, at all.

Jay Z is a cooler guy and about 4times richer. He's actually a businessman.

If Kanye hates the media so much than why is he dating a woman who the media obsesses over

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Majority of his girlfriends have had the media intrude on them a lot, Kim's also not just some dumb ho, despite what you all think.

i have no idea who his past girlfriends are so yeah. But Kim has done very well for herself so I doubt shes a moron like she comes off in the show. The 3 of them seem to have a lot of say into their clothing lines and stuff and from watching the shows they all seem to do well or they wouldn't keep getting deals for clothing lines, make up and shit like that.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Ugh. Her face looks weird. She's probably gonna age like Big Ang

there was some very bad close up shots of her face from this shoot. Her face has looked different for years if you go back and look at pictures of her from 2007. I guess shes had a lot of Botox and at least some plastic surgery cos her face looks very different.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Unfortunately I think she's only going to get more and more surgery on her face as she gets older.

kim-kardashian-plastic-surgery-41.jpg

her face was better in 2007 and 2008 ever since its just looked way to plastic. Partly I just blame the mother who reminds me of a female Gene Simmons with all her business ideas and exploitation of a brand name.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Looks alot like Khloe in '06. Maybe she is her full-blooded sister.

Yeah she really does look like Khloe there and that's like 2007 Khloe pretty much

Guest AirJordanFan93

Her face looks good, but who knows what she'll look like in her 50s. If she keeps having surgery.. she'll just be another 'Alien Cat Face'  and that is much worse than sagging and wrinkles.

i assume she will look something like Kris Jenner does now