Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest AirJordanFan93

and not a single shot of her ass in any of these bikini shots.  what the fuck!

2 sets of bikini shots from her entire pregnancy and not one ass shot. Maybe they told the paps not to get shots of her ass in bikinis

Guest AirJordanFan93

probably because it got that fat.  would have been so amazing to see

It would of been an amazing site.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Im sure the paps took ass shots but the Kardashians probably paid them to not publish those shots.

I wouldn't put it past the mother to do that. But isn't that ironic seeing shes pretty much famous for her ass. But it makes sense also cos I don't recall any ass shots of Kourtney when she was in bikinis during her last pregnancy

lol. most people would use the term "disappointing pregnancy" if they lost the baby or it was born with a serious medical condition, etc.  in this case its used because the mother didn't get as fat as we would have liked.  we're going to hell.  congratulations to Kim on bringing a healthy baby into this sick world. ;D

In my experience, people generally go for "tragic" rather than "disappointing" when describing pregnancies that end in miscarriage or stillbirth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...