Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

I need some help with this thread. Why are you guys flipping out over all these pregnant pics? She's not fat, just pregnant, is it that you guys are attracted to pregnant looking bodies or like the fact that she kind of looks fat or what? what am I missing here?

I need some help with this thread. Why are you guys flipping out over all these pregnant pics? She's not fat, just pregnant, is it that you guys are attracted to pregnant looking bodies or like the fact that she kind of looks fat or what? what am I missing here?

That's actually a great question. I'm not into pregnant women, too. Some guys are just attracted to the size of the growing belly I guess.

And to be honest, I only like Kim's pregnancy 'cause her ass is growing more than the belly. Lol

you're missing the name of the site: curvage.  it should be pretty obvious why people here are liking her body  ::)

Lot's of men like pregnant women.  I think pregnant women are hot.  There is also something instinctive about pregnant women.  I feel like I need to protect them.

Why does someone like chocolate?  Why is the feel of a woman's breast so maddeningly intoxicating?  How come Jazz music exists?

Don't wonder why... just enjoy what you do.

Grein.

... and yes, that ass is going to be something to see.

I partially like it because while hot as hell I think she is a vile person. She is so vain I know it drives her nuts to be a fatty.

The worst part is most of her fat is in her two best assets, her breasts and ass. I mean I guess from what I've seen and heard she's been having a rough pregnancy but still. She should relax and enjoy it. All that stress ain't gonna help.

Here are two reasons:

kardashian16f-1-web.jpg